Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quirky things you like about the opposite sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Nothing beats a kiss on the forehead.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Someone made me a mixed CD before. In amongst a load of love songs, this song came on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWf8qv7c2IU&feature=related

Kind of destroyed the niceness.

I've put that song on a mix for someone before. It's a little crass but fuggin awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭melissavm

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Agreed!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I love when a guy is ticklish. Tickle fights are awesome!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I've put that song on a mix for someone before. It's a little crass but fuggin awesome.

This guy was a complete wannabe romantic about 97% of the time though, so it cracked me up when listening to it!

There's another thing, romance shouldn't be forced and generic... it should be what suits the two people together.

I'd much rather a guy who'd pick me a daffodil when out for a walk, than send me flowers to my house "anonymously".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

I like out-of-control hairy chests and I´ve no problem with moderately hairy backs and arses.

I like backs and a nice bum and arms.

I like when men make faces at kids on public transport.

I like men who don´t take themselves seriously but pull serious faces when the need arises and it looks like they´re going to burst out laughing any second.

I like men who aren´t groomed.

I like very large hands.

*Swoon*

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Soccertainer

Nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Nuff said

Don't think that cuts it here, maybe you should try After hours for that type of comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I want a guy who makes everything fun again. The one who thinks drives to nowhere aren't a waste of petrol, but just the perfect time to talk and listen to music and see things you've never seen before. Someone who doesn't think stopping to play Hide & Seek in a field of sunflowers is stupid.

I want someone who makes 7am worth it. Someone who makes getting up in the morning the best part of the day, because you know you have hours of time to spend with them and you could do almost anything in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Soft lips :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Novella wrote: »
    to play Hide & Seek in a field of sunflowers
    If a girl agreed to do that with me, she'd be my forever, haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

SarahBeep! wrote: »

I read an article once that said the part of the brain which produces "bonding" chemicals is at top of the forhead and that kissing it stimulates it and thats why you should give babys kisses there.

Also it said that kissing on the lips comes from a way Apes feed their children, they place their food in their between their lips and the baby takes the food using their lips (thereby 'kissing') which also stimulates bonding chemicals.

I have no link for proof, I think its just a theory anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

What I like about the opposite sex? I like when I'm out wth him and we're
    in opposite ends of the room and he looks at me like I'm the only person there.
    I like it when I can talk to a guy for hours and neither of us notice the time
    because we are genuinely interested in what the other has to say, Most of
    all I like the quirky things we know about each other that no one else does!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Apres Moi

Ooh, dark curly or wavy hair.
    Tallness.
    Boys who cycle.
    When a guy wears a nice shirt and pushes up the sleeves so they sit just below his elbows. Nngh, that one kills me, no idea why. Also when said shirt is slightly open at the neck and you get to see that little dip between the clavicles. A lot of people have posted on that one.

Really though, I've a broad tolerance for a lot of types. The only real "musts" I have are good teeth - not perfect, just clean and fairly straight - and they have to be smart. Cos, you know, stupidity might be sexually transmitted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

hobochris wrote: »
    Don't think that cuts it here, maybe you should try After hours for that type of comment.

Gee no need to be so serious, he only made a bit of a fun comment for christ sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Another one for small hands here i dont know why guess i just find it cute.

Tattoos but not just any tattoos have to be in the right place and have a design to them.

Kind heartedness always get me with women.

bubbly personality to mainly because at times i can be shy when getting to know them helps me to relax a bit.

also if im being honest a nice bum drives me wild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sopick

girls that eat with there moth open not freightened to fart not worried what others are thinking about them that you can have a laugh with like one of the lads and is not freightened to experiment in the bedroom and wears nice clothes and clean runners or shoes not old scruffy auld runners no matter how goodlookin she is thats an off put straight away:D

I want a guy who makes everything fun again. The one who thinks drives to nowhere aren't a waste of petrol, but just the perfect time to talk and listen to music and see things you've never seen before. Someone who doesn't think stopping to play Hide & Seek in a field of sunflowers is stupid.

I want someone who makes 7am worth it. Someone who makes getting up in the morning the best part of the day, because you know you have hours of time to spend with them and you could do almost anything in the world.
    untill you have kids lol

sopick wrote: »
    untill you have kids lol

I think then they'd make my 7am's worth it. :)

I think then they'd make my 7am's worth it. :)
    yep but you could cut out the part of being able to do almost anything in the world ye be to busy:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I like that,people who dont necesarily have to be "doing something" in order to have fun hanging out. some of the best chats me and the missus have ever had were in our cars just going for a spin to nowhere, or grabbing some munchies and sitting in a car park somewhere, I always prefer that to mindlessly sitting on the couch watching tv and only talking about whats going on in front of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Oddly, I like a guy with broad shoulders but with kind of a tapered middle. I don't like guys to be too buff or too skinny though.

I like it when a guy hugs you for so long that he's not hugging you anymore, he's holding you and it feels like you're a jigsaw that's just been put together. I also like when you're with loads of people and he looks at you and it feels like you're exchanging loads of tiny secrets with a glance.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I love that my girlfriend is shorter than me so her head sits exactly on my chest when I hug her, and she has to go on her tippy toes to kiss me when shes in her bare feet, and now shes away for a week and I'm all gooey for her, boooo :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

As of yesterday, I love girls that are exactly the same as that girl I was talking to yesterday. Seeing her tomorrow. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭johanz

I like nerdy girls.

Not fat ones tho.
    If you're fat, go exercise or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Frank McGivney

a woman who when she smiles at you , you can see the smile in her eyes as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

johanz wrote: »
    Not fat ones tho.
    If you're fat, go exercise or something.

Great input there:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭johanz

El_Drago wrote: »
    Great input there:rolleyes:
    I added that because most people I know think that nerd = fat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Blue-eyed boys ;)

Advertisement