Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

It's funny. I'm actually in the middle to young when it comes to average ages of most of my friends here. Know one girl who only turned 17 in november! Never realised how many of my friends are 20 either though!

Yet at school I was something like the third youngest!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Totally quoted the wrong thing there Michelleman!

Say what now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I thought you meant to quote me asking what's right with shagging! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Confusion reigns was it a direct quote or a mis quote.

I think it was my typo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It was your typo, yes!

Facepalm, so blonde!

Silly Roz!

Don't worry! It happens to the best of us!
    At least it was a good typo that we could get some amusement out of! :P

I'm even wearing a tshirt declaring myself blonde today, nice!

Is anyone thinking of signing up for the Buddy system. I think I might as long as it is not too time consuming, will look good on the CV and seeing as I can not get a job I may as well keep doing volunteer work.

• Advertisement

I'm thinking about it too! Not sure though coz I don't want to take too much on and i've already got the law Newsletter! Knowing my luck I'd also get the two most annoying first years in the college!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'm thinking of signing up for it, but I'm probably going to be doing the same thing through the Access Office for the first years coming in through HEAR/DARE... Don't know whether this is the same thing that they were telling us about though :confused:

I want to see how time consuming it is, I already am committed to a few societies next year so I do not want to become too over streched and end up neglecting college work.

I'd do it, but yknow... I'll be living very far away :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

Who was it the other day said they had an exam in loftus and were looking at the trees? I had an exam in loftus today, I must agree, the trees are very nice!

But I was right up the front (and I mean *right* up the front). Everytime an invigilator walked past he or she kicked my foot

>:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

CnaG wrote: »
    But I was right up the front (and I mean *right* up the front). Everytime an invigilator walked past he or she kicked my foot
    >:-(
    You should have tripped them up :P

Was very disappointed with the lack of talent in Main Sports Hall this morning, there was only one female inviligator, FML !! :(:rolleyes:

cian1500ww wrote: »
    You should have tripped them up :P

Was very disappointed with the lack of talent in Main Sports Hall this morning, there was only one female inviligator, FML !! :(:rolleyes:

Surely you should have been looking at your exam paper cian?! :P

Surely you should have been looking at your exam paper cian?! :P
    It gives me much needed inspiration :rolleyes::D

It gives me much needed inspiration :rolleyes::D

If you were in that English exam I'll allow it, even though i'm pretty sure that was on plays! :pac:

Just realised that that last post was my 300th! Tis a day of milestones it seems! :pac:

And yes all you veteran boardsies I know I'm not as great as you guys are but I'm working on it!

• Advertisement

have decided I am not goin to sleep until i get my 250th post, really should start posting more often, i do about 20 post a day but then dont post for 20 days.

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    have decided I am not goin to sleep until i get my 250th post, really should start posting more often, i do about 20 post a day but then dont post for 20 days.

lol yea I'm the same! getting more into since that Law Assignment when i got banned from facebook. and then exams are just encouraging the boards activity! I'll try keep it up over summer though!

But I' off to bed now. Study seems pointless atm and i can get up early and study some Theories of Revolution and Constitutional Law tomorrow. Oh Wow, I'm so looking forward to that! What a birthday... :(

Just for the record Exams suck and should not be allowed interrupt my birthday in the future! :(

Ah for constitutional all you have to look at his last years exam and the tutorial questions. Unless Sibo decides to surprise us, we know the questions going in. The only problem is learning the answers for it.

If you were in that English exam I'll allow it, even though i'm pretty sure that was on plays! :pac:
    Nope, 'twas Computer Architecture, hehe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭declan06

Nope, 'twas Computer Architecture, hehe :D

I did that module. It's really hard. don't know how I passed it.

declan06 wrote: »
    I did that module. It's really hard. don't know how I passed it.
    It'll be a "skin of me teeth" job if I pass it, I understand the stuff but remembering it is my problem :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It's my bday tomorrow. post 5000 should be mine!

If it isn't you all owe me! :P

EDIT: Yussss!!!! :P

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I would've thought so. I remember on my first orientation week there was a girl in my group who's mam came with her. To be fair her mam walked behind the group but anytime the guide said anything or offered any literature about the place she'd shout 'LAURA! What did he say?! Laura! Get one of those of the nice chap there! Get one from me too! '

Poor girl was MORTO!
    I'll be attending all of those orientation talks next year, just to get to know the first years you know.;)

K4t wrote: »
    I'll be attending all of those orientation talks next year, just to get to know the first years you know.;)

I rest my case.

• Advertisement

How much do I need to pass by compensation again? :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement