Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Ahh Ivy....Ahh Ivy, your killing the poor lads vibe here!! We had him all set!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

what if the op and the teacher were both female? would we still tell them to go for it?

of course, then pics would be asked for by every post. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Also, would we have the same "go on go for it" if the OP was a girl and the grinds teacher was wome auld fella?

Well we would have a whole lot of grinds teachers posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

I assume grinds are private lessons?
    I'm pretty sure my Spanish assistant at A-Level had a thing for me, but she was boggin.
    I saw take it easy, maybe wait for the last few lessons, up the flirting, take her out for dinner to say thank you....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Just ask her to go for a drink as a thank you for all her help. get her drunk. slip the hand. [/thread]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

i think my priest fancies me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Trankton wrote: »
    'How do you say I have a giant ambulance in my rubber love pants' that's always a winner!!!

Oh sh*t i just pissed myself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

YbFocus wrote: »
    Ahh Ivy....Ahh Ivy, your killing the poor lads vibe here!! We had him all set!! :D

Ah sorry, I didn't mean to wreck his buzz!

Yes go for it op, of course your grinds teacher fancies ya and wants a bit of schoolboy lovin..

(that more like it? :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fionaod

Haaha! yeah I don't mean to be a buzz kill but from a girl's perspective...I'm guessing she is probably just a flirt ( a cocktease if you will) and thinks its fine to be like that cos doesn't think you'll have the balls to make a move.

Could have it completely wrong though...only one way to find out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Berkut wrote: »
    Ask her next time "An bhfuil bosca fliuch agat?"
    If she answers "ta" you're in there my son.:D

You are on to something there. Maybe no so graphic but def go for asking her what are good chat up lines etc. At worst it would be a bit of fun, at best you could get a better idea of how interested she is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    You are on to something there. Maybe no so graphic but def go for asking her what are good chat up lines etc. At worst it would be a bit of fun, at best you could get a better idea of how interested she is.

Agree.

Ask her what is the Irish for "Fancy a few drinks with me later on Miss Irish grinds teacher?"

Subtle...funny...and cheeky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

you only live once OP..
    I say rock out with yer cock out

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

As a female....I'd say DEFINITELY go for it...if only to keep us entertained!

Seriously though, I like the suggestion of asking her to translate some chat up lines. See how she reacts then go with the flow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

JG009 wrote: »
    Go on my son and let us know how you get on.
    GET IN THERE MY SON
    Berkut wrote: »
    Ask her next time "An bhfuil bosca fliuch agat?"
    If she answers "ta" you're in there my son.
    soups05 wrote: »
    go for it son. :D
    YbFocus wrote: »
    Go for it my son!!

Did you not tell your dad about holding multiple accounts on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

OP. you are no more than 17 i reckon.. and at this age your hormones are all over the shop.. its quite likely you also think that the cat at home wants sex from you because of the way she rubs your leg..

If however i am completely wrong and you are not 17, and more in your early to mid 20's doing your LC for the 6th time, its rather likely you're retarded and in that case i'd jump her from behind and lather the hole of her. You then get what you wants and if she never wanted it, your defence is innocent on the grounds of deminished responsibility

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

kildara wrote: »
    Did you not tell your dad about holding multiple accounts on boards?

More to the point, does his dad's parole officer know that he is using internet chatrooms again?
    snyper wrote:
    If however i am completely wrong and you are not 17, and more in your early to mid 20's doing your LC for the 6th time, its rather likely you're retarded and in that case i'd jump her from behind and lather the hole of her. You then get what you wants and if she never wanted it, your defence is innocent on the grounds of deminished responsibility

That's right - roide her 'Corky' style *

*vehemently denies ever watching life goes on - fcuk you Becky Thatcher with your big nose and catholic whingy attitude.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

OP what you need to do is write "your name thinks her name is really sexy" on your Irish book. Then when you have grinds again take out the book and be like Oh yeah my friends did that and then gauge her reaction.

Alternatively you could draw a crude cartoon of the two of you fucking and ask her to translate it

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

Ask her if theres a difference between French kissing and Irish kissing!
    When/If she explains play dumb and say you don't get it and ask for a demo,
    if she agrees it's game on and lob the gob, if not she'll just laugh and you'll know she's not interested in that way!!!

Job done!! :)

p.s : this won't work if you sit there looking like and expectant puppy, she'd just think you're a tool

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

When I left school in 1999 a girl in my class got with the Maths teacher at the graduation. They got married there 2 years back and divorced* last year :(

*separated at the moment though...

The best thing is to try and be rather informal about asking her for sex,...

Ask her perhaps, does she likes elephants? If she says yes.. turn both your trousers pockets inside out and whip out your cock through your fly and make something that resembles elephants noises.. gauge her reaction

Warning: Avoid preforming this if its's cold. It wont look much like an elephant, it may look more like you got a snot stuck on your zipper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

snyper wrote: »
    The best thing is to try and be rather informal about asking her for sex,...

Ask her perhaps, does she likes elephants? If she says yes.. turn both your trousers pockets inside out and whip out your cock through your fly and make something that resembles elephants noises.. gauge her reaction

Warning: Avoid preforming this if its's cold. It wont look much like an elephant, it may look more like you got a snot stuck on your zipper

I LOL'd. Hard. In work ye bast*d. Hope you're happy now! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭smokingman

This is one of the funniest threads in ages - keep up the good work lads :)

Lemming wrote: »
    I LOL'd. Hard. In work ye bast*d. Hope you're happy now! :pac:

:pac:

Jump her on the way home from grinds. That way it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong about her fancying you..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I dunno what's scarier, the fact that a mid-twenties ish girl is pursuing a LC student or the fact that the OP has actually asked for relationship advice in AH :pac:

OP - seriously if it's on, go for it. Nothing to lose but a bit of dignity and if it goes wrong and either of you are halfway normal you can just change the subject very quickly and pretend it never happened ;).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

What does it matter if she is single and why would you want to play the slow game? Its not a relationship she'd be after if she was interested!

Altho personally id say you are getting your signals wrong. Just sounds like she has a bubbly flirty personality and she is making easy money teaching you! ;)

But i hope im wrong! :)

a lad at my old school had sex with the art teacher, he then went home and told his dad,he dad said ,thats my boy,a chip off the block,you know that bicycle you have allways wanted ?.well i will take you down to the shop and buy it for you.on the way back the lad was riding the bike,his dad said you dont have to stand up on the peddles you know you can sit down,the lad said i know that dad, but my ars is still sore

getz wrote: »
    a lad at my old school had sex with the art teacher, he then went home and told his dad,he dad said ,thats my boy,a chip off the block,you know that bicycle you have allways wanted ?.well i will take you down to the shop and buy it for you.on the way back the lad was riding the bike,his dad said you dont have to stand up on the peddles you know you can sit down,the lad said i know that dad, but my ars is still sore

Be proud, thats the first post on boards.ie i laughed at since the announced Dr Bollocko's Modship

snyper wrote: »
    Be proud, thats the first post on boards.ie i laughed at since the announced Dr Bollocko's Modship
    i can tell more of them ,but people keep laughing at me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

getz wrote: »
    i can tell more of them ,but people keep laughing at me

you should open you own thread on the humor forum ! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement