Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

DOGMA wrote: »
    WOOHOO!:D Hopefully im off that weekend,cant wait to play there again.
    and we cantwait to have ya again hopfully this time i wont be half dead and actually be able to move haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭77kevinhalvey77

well is the site open for 14 years and up and how much is it for the full day:D:D:D

well is the site open for 14 years and up and how much is it for the full day:D:D:D

hay bud.yes 14 and up.if you have your own equipment its €25 for a full day.where abouts are you based if you dont mind me asking bud

thanks for that av own equip , im based in newtownforbes longford should be out there this sat or sun thanks guys:D

cool cool man do you know our location

• Advertisement

i know your somewhere in killoe but where i havent got a clue if you can could u give me directions from the church in killoe :D thanks

i know your somewhere in killoe but where i havent got a clue if you can could u give me directions from the church in killoe :D thanks
    not killoe.cullyfad longford mate.do u know it

sry meant to say that yea my cus lives there would u be able to give me directions from the church in cullyfad:D

1 last thing do u rent masks and if not would u be able to wear skiing goggles

1 last thing do u rent masks and if not would u be able to wear skiing goggles
    we do but ski goggles are just as good man.just make sure you have something to protect your teeth.ill pm ya my no. call me when your at the village

• Advertisement

thanks for that should be out there today at 10:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

full face masks are available if you do not have one...

sry how much is it for the day and gun remtal cause i might be able to presaude my m8ts to come next time

sry how much is it for the day and gun remtal cause i might be able to presaude my m8ts to come next time
    €25 for the day and €35 for a full loadout

Spectrumpostercopy.jpg

This is a team game for the dedicated "MIL SIM " player

As you read this details are being dispatched with unit mission statement , call signs and all relevant intel that is available for the moment .

To register for this game please contact Major Sims via E-Mail at sac-longford@hotmail.com

This game will run for three days , players can access the game at any point during the three days this will be of course subject to e-mail registration before closing date of 5th of April

Game Fee is €60 and €25 for a single day, camping is included in the weekend price and B&B can be arranged on request

More Intel will be posted over the coming days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 scar14

hi major sims!!! you were saying something on sunday about getting a form to print off and get signed by my parents!!?? will you email it 2 me or what???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jengalen

hi major sims im 15 and really wanna go but my dad says i cant unless i get the info he wants. he wants to know where it is so he can get me at any time. and how much everything is including renting stuff. also wants to know does he need to sign anything so i can play. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Hey 2 questions.
    amaughan wrote: »
    The location for Skirmish Airsoft Command are as follows;
    Sat Nav coordinates N53 45.675' / W007 44.729'

Is this still the location?
    shortly we will be back posting here and let the iaa show you how legit we are because when we are open to the public and we will be inviting them down for a free game.

Are you open to the public yet? I have emailed you regarding the above and got no response so i thought i would try here.

well i was hoping to go again this weekend but i was never e mailed the waiver u can email it to me on kevinboyracer@hotmail.com thanks .:D:D

well i was hoping to go again this weekend but i was never e mailed the waiver u can email it to me on kevinboyracer@hotmail.com thanks .:D:D
    hay man we'll be sure to have some on site for you dont worrie about th

• Advertisement

anyway i could get one emailed to me. my dad wont be able to drop me off on the day.

Jengalen wrote: »
    anyway i could get one emailed to me. my dad wont be able to drop me off on the day.
    major sims has it on his computer ill give him a buz and sort that out for ya.will you be going this weekend

im hoping to get to play in the next few weeks but my dad wants to make sure ill be alright and stuff.

kk thanks for that should be out this sunday and could u bring the m9 because i have the money for it here

kk thanks for that should be out this sunday and could u bring the m9 because i have the money for it here
    thats cool with me see ya then buddy

hi just wonderin about spectrum #9 do we av to book it:D

sure do mate but dont worrie well keep a space for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Any news on my last post?
    The location for Skirmish Airsoft Command are as follows;
    Sat Nav coordinates N53 45.675' / W007 44.729'

Is this still the location?
    shortly we will be back posting here and let the iaa show you how legit we are because when we are open to the public and we will be inviting them down for a free game.

Are you open to the public yet? I have emailed you regarding the above and got no response so i thought i would try here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 scar14

sure do mate but dont worrie well keep a space for you

can you keep a space for me too please!!:D Thanks!!;)

cant wait it will be really cool!!:D

• Advertisement

Some new Site Features in place this weekend to keep you all on your toes:D:D:D:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement