Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

S.A.C. IS BACK.........

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Deffo! Count me in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

To all in the Sligo area have to say had a super day with all you guys on that cold sunday great venue look forward to the next one !

amaughan and lukas clean the snipers,zero the scopes prime the ghillie's and pollish the bb's.the maquis shall be raining down fear and terror soon mwahahaha

major sims wrote: »
    To all in the Sligo area have to say had a super day with all you guys on that cold sunday great venue look forward to the next one !

Credit due to you for stepping in and helping to organise the games! Looking forward to the next one, big time!

• Advertisement

to all who have an interest in airsoft and who are interested in keeping the sport in this country " get out and play " on the 29th, bring some friends join a team or club if you get bitten by the bug and join the bodies that reperesent the sport.

for details of games please send a pm

Skirmish Airsoft Command is open to all for the free National Skirmish Day

please just register if you wish to attend this event

( so we can gauge numbers remember it free )

Happy Christmas to all from Skirmish Airsoft Command

keep your sport alive get out and play

Thanks too everyones support and patience we will be open after Christmas.look forward to seeing you all at the national skirmish day and hope you all enjoy the new and improved site.food will be available but please let us know if you are coming so we can arrange food.also tea and coffee is one the house:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

major sims wrote: »
    to all who have an interest in airsoft and who are interested in keeping the sport in this country " get out and play " on the 29th, bring some friends join a team or club if you get bitten by the bug and join the bodies that reperesent the sport.

for details of games please send a pm

Skirmish Airsoft Command is open to all for the free National Skirmish Day

please just register if you wish to attend this event

( so we can gauge numbers remember it free )

Happy Christmas to all from Skirmish Airsoft Command

keep your sport alive get out and play

So where is the new site located??
    Why the pm's to find out where it is??

Bren

So where is the new site located??
    Why the pm's to find out where it is??

Bren
    because the site is not officially open yet as we have not done anything to it yet but we do have the site and the insurance so we thought we would help promote the sport.we would prefer to have the place completely furnished before the official opening games.thanks and merry christmas bren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

amaughan wrote: »
    because the site is not officially open yet as we have not done anything to it yet but we do have the site and the insurance so we thought we would help promote the sport.we would prefer to have the place completely furnished before the official opening games.thanks and merry christmas bren

Merry Christmas to you too Arron;)
    So is it woodland or have you found a big underground silo complex?

• Advertisement

Merry Christmas to you too Arron;)
    So is it woodland or have you found a big underground silo complex?
    its both woodland and and there are walled gardens and open area's not to mention the quarry haha anyway im off to bring the children the toys night night too one and all ....hohohohohoho merrrrrrrrry chrisoftmas

Skirmish Airsoft Command Will Help you shed those Christmas Pounds get out and play on the 29th National Skirmish Day entry is free just send us a pm to register your attendance so we can gauge numbers

Major Sims

Happy New Year to all who have supported Skirmish Airsoft Command hope to see you all in the new year

From Darren Aaron and Paul

Any update on the upcoming SAC event? My trigger finger is getting awful itchy.

Any update on the upcoming SAC event? My trigger finger is getting awful itchy.
    hay man long time no see.great news sac will be open within the next 4 weeks max hope to see you guys at the opening day games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 scar14

hey just wonderin do u have a num i can ring 4 directions and 4 wen S.A.C. opens???

hay man i see your in longford,are you in the town or granard or what. we will have our new web site up soon you can contact us on that and through email at skirmish.airsoft.command@hotmail.com.probably easiest to ask here tho

hay man i see your in longford,are you in the town or granard or what. we will have our new web site up soon you can contact us on that and through email at skirmish.airsoft.command@hotmail.com.probably easiest to ask here tho

yeah d town well jst outside it. cheers 4 d reply gud 2 c an airsoft site in longford!!!!:cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Lee 303

new to this forum, but thought that the moderators requested the we should all type full and proper.
    all this text style stuff anoys the hell out of me

hey just suggesting something here did ye ever tink of making a bebo page for S.A.C.????;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

make sure to PM me with details for your opening day. hopefully the northwest will invade. :) :eek: gotta repay you lads for coming down to us and helping us have a great day.

make sure to PM me with details for your opening day. hopefully the northwest will invade. :) :eek: gotta repay you lads for coming down to us and helping us have a great day.
    will do mate ill put you guys on the invite list

hi guys just wonderin if theres any update on when the website or site is open???? please reply:)

not long now;)

great cant wait!!!!!!!!! what is the youngest you allowed onto the site???? is it 14??? nd if you are 14 is there a waiver to sign or something???? sorry for all the questions!!!! it will be my first time 2 skirmish!!!!(apart from with my cousin in a field!!!!):D

scar14 wrote: »
    great cant wait!!!!!!!!! what is the youngest you allowed onto the site???? is it 14??? nd if you are 14 is there a waiver to sign or something???? sorry for all the questions!!!! it will be my first time 2 skirmish!!!!(apart from with my cousin in a field!!!!):D
    everyone signs a waiver.if your under 14 you must be accompanied by an adult.

everyone signs a waiver.if your under 14 you must be accompanied by an adult.

cheers is the waiver at the site or do we download it from the internet???

gettin excited just thinking of going!!!!!!!!:D:D

fair play to you or ye for opening in longford and spreading airsoft!!!!;)

also may need directions!!!!! :):D

1 last Q!!! is the prices the same as the first time ye opened???

If I get shot by a 14 yr old I'm going to be very depressed and may quit airsoft. ;)

If I get shot by a 14 yr old I'm going to be very depressed and may quit airsoft. ;)

haha!!!!! ahh dont do that!!! and dont be surprised if i kick your ass either!!!!!:D;):cool: haha

by the way its not just me...... theres my cousin too!!!!!!:D:D:p:P

• Advertisement

prices will be
    full day €25
    half day €20.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement