Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 scar14

amaughan wrote: »
    prices will be
    full day €25
    half day €20.

cheers thats great!!!! just wonderin...will it be around 2 or3 weeks before it opens?????

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

how close are you's to kilkenny ,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

SE Airsoft would probably be closer mate, SAC is in Longford. Great site by thr way(SAC) or it was I'm trying to find out more as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

thanks iceage:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

S.A.C. is nothing to do with M.A.C.

some important info to follow in the next few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

I agree 110% with this. Trust Me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

some important info to follow in the next few days.
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    I agree 110% with this. Trust Me :)

And that is as far as that conversation goes on this website thank you gentlemen.

well guys any updates on the opening of the site or website???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mickey ffrench

hi there, i've got a great place to hold a skirmish in tipperary, with all the features you mentioned. I live in Kilsheelan near Clonmel, and have been thinking of doing it for a while..is there a local club that i could contact to gather expressions of interest in organising one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

iceage wrote: »
    SE Airsoft would probably be closer mate, SAC is in Longford. Great site by thr way(SAC) or it was I'm trying to find out more as we speak.

I think SEAC is still members only though isn't it?

• Advertisement

hi there, i've got a great place to hold a skirmish in tipperary, with all the features you mentioned. I live in Kilsheelan near Clonmel, and have been thinking of doing it for a while..is there a local club that i could contact to gather expressions of interest in organising one?

Check your PM's Mickey Ffrench. :)

we will be releasing the location of sac as soon as we receive paper back from the insurence company.we are running games now for thos of you who have my phone number you can book some games with us on request(€also by pm.).my next post will mark sac's reopening.

thanks

amaughan
    major sims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

Skirmish Airsoft Command

is still and will remain Irelands First Dedicated "Mil Sim Airsoft Site" :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

we will be releasing the location of sac as soon as we receive paper back from the insurence company.we are running games now ........(edited by me)

thanks

amaughan
    major sims

sorry bit slow on the up take does this mean you don't have insurance ?

sorry should have been more clear.we do have insurance but we are only letting the regular lads play untill we can produce proof of insurance on request

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

sorry should have been more clear.we do have insurance but we are only letting the regular lads play untill we can produce proof of insurance on request

Still sounds dodgy mate:( how about some more info on your site.... i.e location GPS.... website if any?
    What happened to your last site, and why did you guys close it down?
    Do you deny the accusations put to you from previous players of playing on land you had no permission to be on?

bren i dont appreciate you bring this issue up again.of coarse we deny those accusations it was bull and proof will be posted shortly.we will not post location or gps points for the simple fact we dont want to have to call the insurance company everytime someone ask for insurance papers.we are not yet ready to be open to the public but when we are rest assured we will post all the details accompanied by pictures.now if you dont mind move on with your life this is done with and i would like to ask everyone who has got some worries to hold there posts because shortly we will be back posting here and let the iaa show you how legit we are because when we are open to the public and we will be inviting them down for a free game.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,667 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Still sounds dodgy mate:( how about some more info on your site.... i.e location GPS.... website if any?
    What happened to your last site, and why did you guys close it down?
    Do you deny the accusations put to you from previous players of playing on land you had no permission to be on?

Havent we asked you all to STFU about your petty squabbles countless times already?
    No other players or sites have given us a fraction of the grief this has caused.

So here's what we're going to do. A final solution before I just ban the lot of you and close all your threads.

You're both banned from posting in each others threads.

If one of you posts something like this again in this thread - You will be banned. And dependant on the severity, I'll lock your own thread.

Myself and the other moderators here should not have to play babysitter to a bunch of grown men. It's just embarassing. Sort out your own issues in private and leave us the **** out of it.

If you need to involve boards because you feel like we should know about something, report the post or contact one of the moderators.

Now once again, leave it at that.

Thread reopened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

o1s1n wrote: »
    Havent we asked you all to STFU about your petty squabbles countless times already?
    No other players or sites have given us a fraction of the grief this has caused.

So here's what we're going to do. A final solution before I just ban the lot of you and close all your threads.

You're both banned from posting in each others threads.

If one of you posts something like this again in this thread - You will be banned. And dependant on the severity, I'll lock your own thread.

Myself and the other moderators here should not have to play babysitter to a bunch of grown men. It's just embarassing. Sort out your own issues in private and leave us the **** out of it.

If you need to involve boards because you feel like we should know about something, report the post or contact one of the moderators.

Now once again, leave it at that.

Thread reopened.

PM sent.

well lads any update on when the sites opening:D:D:D:D or the website:eek:

• Advertisement

Scar14 why don't you PM major sims directly or the other poster amaughan. makes sense really.

Scar14 why don't you PM major sims directly or the other poster amaughan. makes sense really.

i did not send that message!!! either my cousin got my password and posted it or something else!! because i sent a message like that 2 or 3 weeks ago!!!sorry guys!!!:confused:

by the way what is PM???:confused:

check the top right hand corner of the page, near to your sign on name there is a section saying private message (PM) check it I just sent you one so you can test it.

check the top right hand corner of the page, near to your sign on name there is a section saying private message (PM) check it I just sent you one so you can test it.

cheers!!!:D

no pm was received from scar 14 , yet there is an avatar , and despite info that has been passed on there has been no e-mail sent to us to register your details .........;)

major sims wrote: »
    no pm was received from scar 14 , yet there is an avatar , and despite info that has been passed on there has been no e-mail sent to us to register your details .........;)

im really sorry but i have no idea of what your talking about!!!! im 14!!!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Looking forward to getting down to SAC again. When do you expect to post details on the next event?

skirmish airsoft command are now at last back open for business.we will be running games every weekend from 10am till 4.30pm saturday and sunday.our location cullyfad longford same site as the last.hope too see you all at our next milsim event (every weekend for us at S.A.C.).

thank you to all our regulars and friends for waiting and supporting us we hope you like the improved site.

regards

aaron
    darren

irelands first dedicated mil sim site

The Long Good Friday Friday April 10th at Skirmish Airsoft Command this is the first in the Spectrum 6 series which will run throught this summer as part of this series we will be rolling out details of a very special game which will take place over two days and feature four venues , this game will be for the hardened "Mil Sim" player as will the rest of the series to reserve your place for this game please register at sac-longford@hotmail.com with all nessary contact details

Skirmish Airsoft Command " Irelands First Dedicated Mil Sim Site "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

WOOHOO!:D Hopefully im off that weekend,cant wait to play there again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement