Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

DavDav wrote: »
    This place still going to open? Ah lads come on and open! Me and the lads need to shoot ye boys :pac:

haha ye need to try dont ya mean hahaha how many of yas is there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 DavDav

amaughan wrote: »
    haha ye need to try dont ya mean hahaha how many of yas is there

Ya but are ye opening or what? Ye man vanashes then says something then vanishes again.

Oh and there's about 7-8 of us. Some of the lads wouldnt be down that often but me and me mate (played with ye lads before) and a couple of the lads would be down a few times a month.

Ye lads be playing those night games again? They sound fecking mental:pac:

Ya but are ye opening or what? Ye man vanashes then says something then vanishes again.

Oh and there's about 7-8 of us. Some of the lads wouldnt be down that often but me and me mate (played with ye lads before) and a couple of the lads would be down a few times a month.

Ye lads be playing those night games again? They sound fecking mental:pac:

iv been on the phone to the major he says hes just waitin to hear back from some peeps but should be soon.where and when did we play together.i cant wait to get playing here again i might suggest that the first game played be an event to make it a big sorta thing night games and all.sac has always been known for great night games you'll love it bud

Awh man sorry me mate played with ye at a couple of games. He's the one who was telling me about the night games. Fecking great sounding.

Man we need a site up here too, would be great

whats your style of play?

Awh man sorry me mate played with ye at a couple of games. He's the one who was telling me about the night games. Fecking great sounding.

Man we need a site up here too, would be great

whats your style of play?

mil sim all the way i am a sniper as primary but can also fill into any other position as i have trained in them all.i excel in the sniping department tho hahaha.

• Advertisement

mil sim all the way i am a sniper as primary but can also fill into any other position as i have trained in them all.i excel in the sniping department tho hahaha.

Ah man I'm looking to get into the snipping end of things, use the AK as an auld back up for the blasting :pac:

How you find it with the same power as the normal guns? One of me mates was in the army and made a fecking wookie suit for hunting, you use that type of yoke?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

@ DavDav...

ah man ah man ah man ah man

G3-Nut wrote: »
    @ DavDav...

?

Forgot to ask man where you do the training? You in the army or fca or sumtin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

?

I saw one of youre posts earlier where you said ah man, and since, i cant stop saying ah man...

so i needed to get it out, i hope this worked lolz no offence intended

• Advertisement

G3-Nut wrote: »
    I saw one of youre posts earlier where you said ah man, and since, i cant stop saying ah man...

so i needed to get it out, i hope this worked lolz no offence intended

Ah man no probs (sh!t3!!!! :pac::pac::pac:).

So you a sniper too with a G3?

?

i second that haha. it takes a hell of alot of getting used to and a tun of training but it can be overcome when talking about the lack of power you go straight into the art of conseilment and trigger control,you must have a guillie suit and you must make it yourself to match the area your going to be using it in.you have to wait until the target gets close enough and then you have to take the wind speed into account along with the amount of targets there are you MUST be hidden well enough that when you take that first shot you are not spotted so you can take the second having more than one sniper team per team is a great idea.im training in two spotters for me and the other sniper on our team so the sniper dont have to move to much when looking for an enemy

Forgot to ask man where you do the training? You in the army or fca or sumtin?

haha ill tell ya another time hahaha

Ah man I'm looking to get into the snipping end of things, use the AK as an auld back up for the blasting :pac:

How you find it with the same power as the normal guns? One of me mates was in the army and made a fecking wookie suit for hunting, you use that type of yoke?

have you played yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

just a quick question when are you guys open again heard a lot of good things about your site and more about the games you run , hope to get up there soon there is a few of us here in athlone now , have been to g tac cool site run by nice people , met some lads who had played your site and said that it was the most hard core airsoft they had played in ireland :D:D

Mutt McL wrote: »
    just a quick question when are you guys open again heard a lot of good things about your site and more about the games you run , hope to get up there soon there is a few of us here in athlone now , have been to g tac cool site run by nice people , met some lads who had played your site and said that it was the most hard core airsoft they had played in ireland :D:D
    well thats what airsoft isall about hardcore killins haha.the major is still waiting to here back about this new but if the last site was anything to go by this should be great.i look forward to popin a cap in your ass some day hahahaha.are you guys a team or just some lads out for the laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

myself and a couple of others are looking to go to your site this weekend as its the closest to us , are you open sat and sun or is it just sunday

cheers mutt

Mutt McL wrote: »
    myself and a couple of others are looking to go to your site this weekend as its the closest to us , are you open sat and sun or is it just sunday

cheers mutt

normally its open sat and Sunday but i haven't heard from the major in a while so i don't know if he has the site ready yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 G36c Paddy

Hey I live in esker.My name's Paddy where bouts it da grounds for S.A.C?From esker cross?

G36c Paddy wrote: »
    Hey I live in esker.My name's Paddy where bouts it da grounds for S.A.C?From esker cross?
    sorry dude but i dont know where that place is haha.the major is in discussions with a guy know about a potential site but i wont here anything till later tonight ill keep ya updated mate

• Advertisement

Who started this up in cullyfad?If ur looking for asite you should look in2 da old paintball grounds in cullyfad.............

Who started this up in cullyfad?If ur looking for asite you should look in2 da old paintball grounds in cullyfad.............
    send me a pm man

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

I played there I think. If it's the same site then it's more forest than woodland and not ideal for airsoft. better than nothing mind you.

I played there I think. If it's the same site then it's more forest than woodland and not ideal for airsoft. better than nothing mind you.
    we'll be staying away from the paintball end of things haha.i saw some of the places major has in mind and they are great just cant wait for some action ha

Whats a pm.Im new 2 dis site???????

Whats a pm.Im new 2 dis site???????

it doesn't matter major has found something big anyway

sniper training and team work training will be available at skirmish airsoft command when it opens.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

sniper training and team work training will be available at skirmish airsoft command when it opens.

But when?

Tomazas wrote: »
    But when?

will know more about that tomorrow when we get the insurence quote for the new place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

for details of games over the xmas period send a pm or contact us via e-mail,

"Operation Broad Sword" the final in the Benzine series of "Mil Sim games" will be run towards the end of January date to be confirmed, for those of you into "real cap/mid cap magazine madness state your interest here .

Skirmish Airsoft Command

would like to wish a happy Christmas to all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement