Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

bar 10 and KJW M9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

where the hell ya get the bar10

amaughan wrote: »
    where the hell ya get the bar10
    in the shop you couldn't find :D:D

now only need to find info on how to put it together

private.G wrote: »
    in the shop you couldn't find :D:D

now only need to find info on how to put it together

balls he said he would tell me when one came in for me.dude you have to show me where it is

yes shore

• Advertisement

private.G wrote: »
    yes shore

bring it along tomorrow and ill put it together for ya its fairly easy you could do it yourself just the mag catch is real awkward to put in

bring it along tomorrow and ill put it together for ya its fairly easy you could do it yourself just the mag catch is real awkward to put in
    Was tricky but i did it only scope rail is not fitting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Well guys, what did we miss?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Lads ,
    heading down to Longford this weekend coming ,what time do games start and can you give me directions (pm me )

David

sounds good man ill have a chat with major sims ta let him know hes well busy might not get a chance to get online

• Advertisement

lads
    change in plan will be down in two weeks but need times ,etc. hoping to hire a minibus and bring down a few of the lads from the pale so you can give out a lesson in airsoft :D .but cann't do this without the above info !!

whydave wrote: »
    lads
    change in plan will be down in two weeks but need times ,etc. hoping to hire a minibus and bring down a few of the lads from the pale so you can give out a lesson in airsoft :D .but cann't do this without the above info !!

you want day or night session
    day is 10am till 5pm ish GLAD TO HAVE YA ON BOARDS CANT WAIT TO KILL YA HA

PM sent talk to soon

come on i hope we get a good site this time after so long of searching ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 DavDav

Mate of mine in sligo was down in yer place a while back and was saying it was great craic and a sound ganga lads. Just started me self (thanks to him) and was going to head down to ye, check out the real action instead me and me mate shooting each other in the house haha :pac:

What would I need for a game? I've got the the ammo, me ak (yer only man for the columbian drug dealer look), mask, and me mirrored raybans (finishes off the columbian look :D). Other than the money for the game (wouldnt want ye boys hunting me down) do I need anything else? I don't have camoflage yet would it be grand with normal clothes?

DavDav wrote: »
    Mate of mine in sligo was down in yer place a while back and was saying it was great craic and a sound ganga lads. Just started me self (thanks to him) and was going to head down to ye, check out the real action instead me and me mate shooting each other in the house haha :pac:

What would I need for a game? I've got the the ammo, me ak (yer only man for the columbian drug dealer look), mask, and me mirrored raybans (finishes off the columbian look :D). Other than the money for the game (wouldnt want ye boys hunting me down) do I need anything else? I don't have camoflage yet would it be grand with normal clothes?

hay dude the owner is still lookin for a new site as soon as he finds one and we get all the relevant trimmings sorted ill give ya a shout in the mean time keep an eye on this thread

hay dude the owner is still lookin for a new site as soon as he finds one and we get all the relevant trimmings sorted ill give ya a shout in the mean time keep an eye on this thread

Cool man cool. It gonna be a field or woods? Hope its woods me mate was raving on about the woods in yer place, said they were fecking amazin

Cool man cool. It gonna be a field or woods? Hope its woods me mate was raving on about the woods in yer place, said they were fecking amazin

yeah we are lookin for some more good woodland with a trail of some sort to fit the black hawk down hahaha

yeah we are lookin for some more good woodland with a trail of some sort to fit the black hawk down hahaha

What the feck??? Ye lads got a fecking black hawk????? :eek:

ye got a web site or anything? or pics of the old place? Man I'm iching to get a go when ya got the place sorted:D

What the feck??? Ye lads got a fecking black hawk????? :eek:

ye got a web site or anything? or pics of the old place? Man I'm iching to get a go when ya got the place sorted:D

yeah man it has 4 wheels and if ya drown out the sound of the macra engine and make a hellicopter sound it feels just like the real thing hahaha. check out stone colds bebo page i think he has some pix of the place there ha

• Advertisement

yeah man it has 4 wheels and if ya drown out the sound of the macra engine and make a hellicopter sound it feels just like the real thing hahaha. check out stone colds bebo page i think he has some pix of the place there ha

Ya ya me mate was telling me about the 'convertable' micra/blackhawk! Sounds great and stick a machine gun on and ya got a tank! :pac:

You one of the lads running the place? Me mate was tellin me 1 of ye lads was a marine sniper! Jesus hope not!:eek:

Ya ya me mate was telling me about the 'convertable' micra/blackhawk! Sounds great and stick a machine gun on and ya got a tank! :pac:

You one of the lads running the place? Me mate was tellin me 1 of ye lads was a marine sniper! Jesus hope not!:eek:

yeah it can be an apc too hahaha or just a car ha. na man i just play there and im on the house team called the maquis. im the sniper on the team along with one other.we dont let Sargent parkor be sniper as he once brought a real rifle he's the marine sniper hahahahaha only joking he's not a marine he was with the frence forgin legion ha and he didn't really bring a real gun ha ha hope the mods dont go mad ha.

its comin back soon i can feel it the intense sweet taste of chuck the bucks ear blood has come back and that is heaven for me hahaha aint that right chuck ha

Jesus did ya shoot someones ear off? Feck! Hope ya went looking of it haha:pac:
    I tell ya that micra sounds the business. Do ya get to drive it or is it just sitting there?

So whens the place startin again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Yeah that flipping 'blackhawk', it got to the stage that I would just walk rather than use it! If I wasn't getting catapulted off the front it was out the back or I was getting ripped to bits trying to hang on or getting my ear shot off by someone (that person seriously needed some trigger discipline that day - no need to dump an entire box mag into someone at point blank when they can't fight back and were already hit).

Anyway I thought the 'blackhawk' was finally 'down' on day one of Scuddyfad?

Speaking of the blackhawk how are the two brave pilots? Haven't seen them on here in ages? They didn't eat some bad mushrooms in the woods?

Anyway I thought the 'blackhawk' was finally 'down' on day one of Scuddyfad?

Speaking of the blackhawk how are the two brave pilots? Haven't seen them on here in ages? They didn't eat some bad mushrooms in the woods?
    na the lads got her going again.

major has been up lookin around for some land for the new site and st parkor i haven't a clue.how you anyway long time no see/chat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

SAC will be opening a new venue very shortly with some brand new features more info to follow

Major Sims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Looking forward to that

hurry before i go buying more guns ha

• Advertisement

hurry before i go buying more guns ha

This place still going to open? Ah lads come on and open! Me and the lads need to shoot ye boys :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement