Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The yes campaign is an unholy alliance fronted by some of the most incompetent politicians in Europe with large corporate interests and the EU commission demanding a yes vote.

The people of Ireland will not be bullied or conned into selling out 500 million fellow Europeans on the basis of the 'shiny trinket' that is the Charter of Fundamental rights People's Movement.
    How are we being conned?
    How are they demanding anything?
    What makes the Charter of Fundamental rights a "shiney trinket"?
    What exactly is wrong with the Treaty that's making you vote no?

And the most important question: have you actually read the damn thing yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

King Mob wrote: »
    How are we being conned?
    Being forced into something that WE the people of Ireland do not want.

How are they demanding anything?
    They are demanding a Yes vote. :rolleyes:

Again.
    Nicolas Sarkozy: Ireland must vote again on EU Lisbon treaty.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/2437817/Nicolas-Sarkozy-Ireland-must-vote-again-on-EU-Lisbon-treaty.html

Nicolas Sarkozy warns Ireland not to vote "No" again
    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/daniel_hannan/blog/2009/01/26/nicolas_sarkozy_warns_ireland_not_to_vote_no_again
    What exactly is wrong with the Treaty that's making you vote no?
    The thought of it.
    And the most important question: have you actually read the damn thing yet?
    Already stated: The valid points are enough without having to read the whole damn thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Again.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/2437817/Nicolas-Sarkozy-Ireland-must-vote-again-on-EU-Lisbon-treaty.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/daniel_hannan/blog/2009/01/26/nicolas_sarkozy_warns_ireland_not_to_vote_no_again
    The thought of it.
    Already stated: The valid points are enough without having to read the whole damn thing.

We are still not being forced to vote yes. We still have the choice to vote no. We are being ASKED to vote yes. We are being told we SHOULD vote yes. But we can still vote no.

So why not vote again? If the people don't want it that's how they'll vote.
    However the last vote was not indicative of the peoples will because the majority of No voters had no idea what they were voting for.

Again.

Yep because out of context quotes are law!
    The thought of it.
    The thought of what exactly?
    Any hope of a straight answer?
    And funnily you have not raised a single valid point.
    All you've raised is scaremongering and untruths.

But yea you're fightin' for democracy.

However the last vote was not indicative of the peoples will because the majority of No voters had no idea what they were voting for.
    You could say the same about the YES campaigners including many politicians that admitted they never read the damn thing. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

You could say the same about the YES campaigners including many politicians that admitted they never read the damn thing. :rolleyes:
    Not really.
    The yes campaigners weren't making **** up like "it's a NWO plot" or "it'll take away our democracy."

But yea if the other side are doing it it's ok not to educate yourself and spread lies.
    Go go democracy!

Not really.
    The yes campaigners weren't making **** up like "it's a NWO plot" or "it'll take away our democracy."

But yea if the other side are doing it it's ok not to educate yourself and spread lies.
    Go go democracy!
    Instead the Yes campaigners were compiling sexist posters and rubbish about the treaty instead of telling us the truth. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LaVIm-Ouhw

http://contexts.org/socimages/files/blogger2wp/Lisbonmale.jpg

http://www.yfg.ie/photoalbums/album21/Lisbon_female.jpg

Instead the Yes campaigners were compiling sexist posters and rubbish about the treaty instead of telling us the truth. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LaVIm-Ouhw

http://contexts.org/socimages/files/blogger2wp/Lisbonmale.jpg

http://www.yfg.ie/photoalbums/album21/Lisbon_female.jpg

That's it?
    Sexist posters?

Yes that's the exact same as claiming europe is taking away our freedom.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

it doesn't matter what anyone says about the treaty. All that matters is whats IN the treaty. That should be the only factor in peoples choices on whether or not they vote for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

it doesn't matter what anyone says about the treaty. All that matters is whats IN the treaty. That should be the only factor in peoples choices on whether or not they vote for it.

Ah, but that's the problem with the No side. They can't win based on rational debate about the Treaty, hence, NWO, Anti democratic (despite it being more democratic), Nationalistic, Abortion/Taxation/Neutrality/civil rights, whatever your having yourself, scare mongering.

Annoying if you want a calm debate, but very effective campaigning.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

But you see, they like to bully us and use fear and panick factor into our vote. That is wrong.

The elites, to say notions as there will be grave consquences for Ireland voting No again.

This really is inappropriate and really does defeat the purpose of voting in the first place. They are hoping we will vote out of guilt.

I won't for sure. I'm a fan of respect and self dignity. I don't see this coming from Europe in any capactiy. This kind of behaviour does have a reason to be mentioned and pointed out in this current agenda.

It should be well noted, that this is what we are voting for. This kind of behaviour.

And funnily you have not raised a single valid point.
    All you've raised is scaremongering and untruths.
    Scaremongering, since your pointing fingers all the time, what kind of scaremongering are we talking about?

The elite wanting us to vote yes and only yes and if we dont there will be consquences, king mob you have a habit of selective thinking here.

But yea you're fightin' for democracy.

If you think democracy is real, then it's fantasy land your thinking of, we on earth had never democracy. Power and democracy just dont work with mankind.

What is happening here, is a false impreession of democracy. Give a man, country, superstate enough power it will turn into a one man power system.

We will see whos right in ten years time eh.;)

This is the direction of Europe, you might not see it yet though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

mysterious wrote: »
    But you see, they like to bully us and use fear and panick factor into our vote. That is wrong.

Yes using fear and panic to get us to vote is wrong. THAT IS VERY NAUGHTY.

Hey Mysterious wanna seem some of the "No" Campaigns posters?

2648152461_890f3856f3.jpg

or

2560089991_81cb3b4360.jpg

2494470329_83cf9bb626.jpg

Yes preying on voters fears isn't right, so what do the above posters say about the "No" Campaign?

The elites, to say notions as there will be grave consquences for Ireland voting No again.

And those who say if we vote "yes" we will lose all civil liberities, privacy, and the right to control our armies. And if the "No" sides posters are to be believed children will be barcoded and injected with chips, we will all be marked with the sign of the beast, and face nuclear armageddon.

Wait, sorry which said is making lurid claims again?
    This really is inappropriate and really does defeat the purpose of voting in the first place. They are hoping we will vote out of guilt.

While the No campaign seems to try to make us vote their way out baseless fears.
    I won't for sure. I'm a fan of respect and self dignity. I don't see this coming from Europe in any capactiy. This kind of behaviour does have a reason to be mentioned and pointed out in this current agenda.

Any facts to support these assertions?
    It should be well noted, that this is what we are voting for. This kind of behaviour.

Which kind of behaviour the fear mongering behaviour the No campaign also engages in? To what I'd agree is a far greater degree.
    Scaremongering, since your pointing fingers all the time, what kind of scaremongering are we talking about?

See photos above, oh and just about every baseless claim from RtdH made and exposed as a falsehood on this thread. Or did your 4th dimensional sight miss all that?

Diogenes wrote: »
    Yes using fear and panic to get us to vote is wrong. THAT IS VERY NAUGHTY.

Hey Mysterious wanna seem some of the "No" Campaigns posters?

2648152461_890f3856f3.jpg

or

2560089991_81cb3b4360.jpg

2494470329_83cf9bb626.jpg

Yes preying on voters fears isn't right, so what do the above posters say about the "No" Campaign?
    But these pictures represent a European superstate. Power, is the main point here. Power isn't balance, it isn't democracy. it's force. Right now It's what I call step by step force. Each treaty and each rule, is the direction of supreme control and power. This is the beginning of a super Europe. You don't see it yet, to bad.:P

These are extreme pictures I agree. The message here is trying to wake you up, the extreme image is merely there to get you to think, ofthe probable scenrios. History books can proves these pictures. The Nazis and the Bush Admin can represent these images. Rome bascally had this form of power too, it end up falling and taking over Europe. This is the sexual fantasy of leaders and it will ALWAYs be the case. To reach the top of the pyramid.

Think of Lisbon at the first step on the power pyramid. The NO campaigners are trying to give the image of what the idea of Europe reaching the top of the power pyramid. There is a logic to these extreme images. You could use the images of the devastation of Iraq, and post these up and say this is what the Bush Administration represent. The European elite can do the same if it has the same capacity of power and will too.

I'm not here creating fear or have swinging agenda. I'm just telling you that history will repeat, it's obvious you haven't learned this.

No one thought Cheney and Bush would rage two wars and create a false flag operation within their own country, and create a watch police state and overwrite the constution and had a Iraq war against the people they represent and the UN. Laws are changing at our watch. The president of America can basically take his country into any warzone they like even against the people. Who would of thought this 10 years ago. Who would of thought that their would be 1,000,000 deaths in Iraq. Who would of thought these people would of made 937 documented lies in public. Who would of thought that Bush had alliances with Osama. Who would of thought that the Bush Administration drum fear into their own people just get them into wars.

But you see the problem on this forum with some people here, is lack of a awarness of what supreme power does. This situation here with lisbon is the beginning. the natural process after lisbon, is another treaty and another set of laws and another set of rules and regulations. To the point our soverienety will be questioned. This is the direction. If you look at the last 10 years, it's very logical to say it's valid.

Do you think I'm playing fear, No I'm just knowledgeable to know the agenda, look at history, look at what is going on around me and what the likely scenerio will be.

And those who say if we vote "yes" we will lose all civil liberities, privacy, and the right to control our armies. And if the "No" sides posters are to be believed children will be barcoded and injected with chips, we will all be marked with the sign of the beast, and face nuclear armageddon.
    But this will be the case. It's already happening. No one said here, from my knowledge it will do specifically that but if you agree to this agenda, it will happen in a few years. This is human nature. They are rulling people who want to control the planet. It has always been the way. Since they now have the technology to do so, they are more confident in apting to create this reality under our watch. We don't have privacy anymore. We will be taxed more and we will have less freedom if we keep voting yes to these treaties. Do you know who makes these treaties. People in power. Do you trust people in power?

Look at America, and how things have changed there, and it's not getting any better. Look how they used and twisted the constitution. Look at how they used fear and war on terrorism propaganda to play the havok they have created for the last 8 years?

Who would of thought 10 years ago, that they are now trying to rip the amendment of freedom of speech in America. That is what Obamas administration are trying to get rid of. They are starting with censoring the net. It's not just mobiles now. I mean do you not see what is going on currently.

But people like you will refuse to see the present is determining bad a bad future scenario. You might think voting for Lisbon is good or bad. But at the end of the day the Politicans will more power with Lisbon than they do currently now. It is why they are really pushing for it now.

While the No campaign seems to try to make us vote their way out baseless fears.
    They are not baseless fears, they are very probable scenerios. The eltes use fear tactics and create fear. Governments use it as a control technique. Give Europe enough power and this will be the case. Logic will tell you this.

Sure look at the Bush administration, some democracy it is. no fear agenda there is there not? No unacceptable behaviour there is there not? It's power. And power to an elite, supergroup such as them or Europe. is opening more of these can of worms. Power supremecy eventually destructs.

I'm not saying it will for a fact happen. But if you look at history, it will clarify it has happened quite alot. Any superpower throughout history has basically aimed for supreme power or global domination. It of course ended up like a dictatorship. Reigning and wiping out million's. For this satacious desire for more power. Why because the power was given to them and they could do what they damned liked. This is what the power to the elite is in a few words. Your right that the Lisbon treaty is not this, but it is a step to this, thats the point I'm trying to make. Because power is not balance. And once the elite wants more power and control. Democracy is eventually non existant. This is the process and where it's going to head.

You give a man more power and you underrule. He will want more power. This is the agenda of Europe.

Just sign the treaty and let the ball roll again. History will start once again. I'm aware some others are too. But some will never be, thats why we have pretty gruesome history books;)

Any facts to support these assertions?
    facts on what

Which kind of behaviour the fear mongering behaviour the No campaign also engages in? To what I'd agree is a far greater degree.

If you have read any paper's in the last few months, you will see all sorts of use of language determining this manipulation, force of words and impediment to the point that we are subject to be guilty if we vote no again. You have our own government who didn't read the treaty also telling you to vote yes, and if you don't vote yes, there will be consquences. what does this kind of attitude and behaviour tell you. It's they who want you to vote yes. Then why this behaviour?

This behaviour is disrespectful. Consquences? Are we children? Do we obey?

The leaders of Europe demanded a revote, and not a compromise not a salution and if we dont'there will be consquences.

I just pay attention and see this and not acceptable at all.

See photos above, oh and just about every baseless claim from RtdH made and exposed as a falsehood on this thread. Or did your 4th dimensional sight miss all that?

Power is power, and yes these can happen will likely happen. Just some people look to far ahead;) See your dig at the end, I think your right, 4th and Fifth dimensions is time and choices, so in a way your a step ahead.

But these pictures represent a European superstate. Power, is the main point here. Power isn't balance, it isn't democracy. it's force. Right now It's what I call step by step force. Each treaty and each rule, is the direction of supreme control and power. This is the beginning of a super Europe.

Ah so when your opposition uses fear, it's "WRONG", when the side you agree with, uses unjustified hyperbola, thats okay.

Wow, thats a neat little double standard you have there.
    You don't see it yet, to bad.:P

Ah the 'I am wiser than you, ergo I am right" argument. Appeal from Authority from a vacuum of knowledge.

These are extreme pictures I agree. The message here is trying to wake you up, the extreme image is merely there to get you to think,

Again that wonderful double standard at play. When the other side point out the problems with a no vote, it's "bullying", when the no campaign paint lurid pictures and fiction, it's "thought provoking" :rolleyes: (Oh look we can use smilies in a dismissive manner too! :D:D:p :cool: )
    ofthe probable scenrios. History books can proves these pictures. The Nazis and the Bush Admin can represent these images.

And how exactly, using specific examples can you compare the Bush Admin and Nazis to the EU, again using specific examples.
    Rome bascally had this form of power too, it end up falling and taking over Europe. This is the sexual fantasy of leaders and it will ALWAYs be the case. To reach the top of the pyramid.

Um, okaaaayyyyy.....

I'm not here creating fear or have swinging agenda. I'm just telling you that history will repeat, it's obvious you haven't learned this.

No one thought Cheney and Bush would rage two wars and create a false flag operation within their own country, and create a watch police state and overwrite the constution and had a Iraq war against the people they represent and the UN. Laws are changing at our watch. The president of America can basically take his country into any warzone they like even against the people. Who would of thought this 10 years ago. Who would of thought that their would be 1,000,000 deaths in Iraq. Who would of thought these people would of made 937 documented lies in public. Who would of thought that Bush had alliances with Osama. Who would of thought that the Bush Administration drum fear into their own people just get them into wars.

And all of the above has to do with the Lisbon treaty (I'm going to regret asking this)

But you see the problem on this forum with some people here, is lack of a awarness of what supreme power does. This situation here with lisbon is the beginning. the natural process after lisbon, is another treaty and another set of laws and another set of rules and regulations. To the point our soverienety will be questioned. This is the direction. If you look at the last 10 years, it's very logical to say it's valid.

Yes, the EU has been opressesing us with the freedom of travel, work, the declaration of rights, the EU court of human rights.

Gosh it's awful.
    Do you think I'm playing fear, No I'm just knowledgeable to know the agenda, look at history, look at what is going on around me and what the likely scenerio will be.

I'm sorry claiming you have wisdom beyond my ken is just crap. Offer facts and evidence instead of your juvenile delusional of arrogance is going to earn you a justified place on my ignore list.

Who would of thought 10 years ago, that they are now trying to rip the amendment of freedom of speech in America. That is what Obamas administration are trying to get rid of.

Really where? Offer me a link? I read the news, blogs, I work in news, this one has passed me by. So show it me.
    They are starting with censoring the net. It's not just mobiles now. I mean do you not see what is going on currently.

NO. NO I DON'T. And If I was getting my information from you I'd just be ignorant. You make vague unsopported claims, and then to support it with nothing. How are they censoring mobiles? BE SPECIFIC!

I'm not responding to the rest of this, it's wild claims supported with nothing more than prose.

It is, the re vote is a conspiracy. The complications of it is too. Why would the elite actually make black and white print hard to understand. I mean if in print, surely they could of made it easier to read. But they had to make it more complex as Ireland is the only country in Europe that has to have a referendum. They thought (or well in my view) we would vote yes out of ignorance.

It's an international Treaty. You ever read complicated legal documents? They aren't easy to read in general.

For the love of god, I read about two pages and had enough of this lick arse waffle.

I'm confused that you said you read it but now it appears you didn't, or else after TWO pages, gave up on it.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Ah so when your opposition uses fear, it's "WRONG", when the side you agree with, uses unjustified hyperbola, thats okay.

Wow, thats a neat little double standard you have there.

Diogenes don't twist my words.
    I never said fear was right. I said it was an extreme case, I didn't defend it. I did just merely point out they are probable scenerios when your considering a superstate Europe into this perspective.

Power is what creates this madness. These pictures are no different to what's in the history books. The No campaginers are showing pictures that relate to the past of where power and politics have created this and rosed from.

I specifically did state the elite on the other hand create fear, use fear and play fear. like war on terror, for example. Completely made up. Where as the pictures above are real scenrious and do hold resonance to past events

This is the difference I was pointing out, so please don't twist it, to suit your on the attack kneejerks.

Ah the 'I am wiser than you, ergo I am right" argument. Appeal from Authority from a vacuum of knowledge.
    Less of the personal jabs and lets dicucss this topic. If it was about my ego, I'd be talking about myself. I never stated anything about myself on this issue ffs. Where did I say I was right? I can stand here now and say I'm not always right and never assumed that I would be I can perfectly admit to been wrong, doesn't affect me whatsover. The important thing for me is to learn from my mistakes, so I'm happy to be pointed out where I was wrong on any stance. But Since you made it personal, I've realised I've waffled off topic. geee.

Again that wonderful double standard at play. When the other side point out the problems with a no vote, it's "bullying", when the no campaign paint lurid pictures and fiction, it's "thought provoking" :rolleyes: (Oh look we can use smilies in a dismissive manner too! :D:D:p :cool: )

Right Not going to get into "that"

And how exactly, using specific examples can you compare the Bush Admin and Nazis to the EU, again using specific examples.
    I already did, they are both powers, they are both leading and wanting to futher the hegomy of their state/power. I gave examples in my last post.

Yes, the EU has been opressesing us with the freedom of travel, work, the declaration of rights, the EU court of human rights.
    Yes as I once said, things can be great, democracy can be great. But if you give to much power and to much self submission to this system, it will turn on you and corrupt. G.W.B was lovely when he fist took office wasn't he, till he just took off ,of course, then we saw the tyranny.

I'm just looking at things with a broad view.

I'm sorry claiming you have wisdom beyond my ken is just crap. Offer facts and evidence instead of your juvenile delusional of arrogance is going to earn you a justified place on my ignore list.

Just wow. This is your projections here not mine Diogenes. I'm pretty tactful in reasonable in my post. But if you really need to put me on your ignore list to counter this anger and reaction, by all means do.

Really where? Offer me a link? I read the news, blogs, I work in news, this one has passed me by. So show it me.
    Newspapers, Irish times specifically I can't give the exact date, cus this lisbon stuff was in the papers months ago, But it was pretty in the papers, alot of times I've been reading them. I've watched Sarcosy on various clips on what he said. it's well well documentated.

It was dicussed widely on here, on the views of Europe about Ireland's result. Have you been hiding or what?

NO. NO I DON'T. And If I was getting my information from you I'd just be ignorant. You make vague unsopported claims, and then to support it with nothing. How are they censoring mobiles? BE SPECIFIC!

About what? What would you like me to be more specific about? I've given a pretty detailed long post.

I'm not responding to the rest of this, it's wild claims supported with nothing more than prose.

No one forced you too. If you dissagree with me fair enough, but the level of attacks is just immature for the sake of replying with these responses seriously, ??

K-9 wrote: »
    I'm confused that you said you read it but now it appears you didn't, or else after TWO pages, gave up on it.

I did read it second time replying to this specifically explaining to you. I said I read it when it first came out. And I read the amendments on another forum a year ago. I can't find it now. It's been a year since I've read it. I did say i need to read it again.

I searched the net two days ago and 237page p.d.f came up and I read two pages, my eyes were peeling.

I want to get the leaflet showing the exact amendaments again.

Oh hey like some elements of the No campaign.
    Can you point out examples from the Yes side?

Who said anything about "grave consequences?"

How is europe not a fan respect and self dignity?

Diogenes provided some prefect examples.
    And your claims of course.

The elite wanting us to vote yes and only yes and if we dont there will be consquences, king mob you have a habit of selective thinking here.
    And again where are you getting this from?
    Maybe you are the one being selective.
    If you think democracy is real, then it's fantasy land your thinking of, we on earth had never democracy. Power and democracy just dont work with mankind.

What is happening here, is a false impreession of democracy. Give a man, country, superstate enough power it will turn into a one man power system.

We will see whos right in ten years time eh.;)

So yea, scaremongering pure and simple..

Diogenes don't twist my words.
    I never said fear was right.
    I said it was an extreme case, I didn't defend it. I did just merely point out they are probable scenerios when your considering a superstate Europe into this perspective.

No you said
    yoy wrote:

Theres nothing in the Lisbon treaty about putting microchips in our babies arms, or nuclear war, or barcoding your head.

YOU said using fear to influence an election is wrong. You're flim flamming about the No vote using fear. You're now saying that using posters that suggest what you think is the potential worse case scenario of a yes vote is okay.

Do you suffer from an irony deficiency?

Power is what creates this madness. These pictures are no different to what's in the history books.

Accept they are claiming that "this is what will happen if theres a yes vote" Without explaining which parts of yes vote will make this happen.

I specifically did state the elite on the other hand create fear,

By putting up posters with Mushroom clouds. No wait that'd be the "No" campaign.
    use fear and play fear. like war on terror, for example. Completely made up. Where as the pictures above are real scenrious and do hold resonance to past events

Could you offer a real scenario based on the Lisbon treaty were children will be injected with microchips.
    This is the difference I was pointing out, so please don't twist it, to suit your on the attack kneejerks.

Theres no difference. Well there is, the "Yes" campaign didn't suggest that if we didn't vote yes to the Lisbon treaty by suggesting we'd be nuked, our children would be microchipped and we'd have barcodes on our heads.

Less of the personal jabs and lets dicucss this topic. If it was about my ego, I'd be talking about myself. I never stated anything about myself on this issue ffs. Where did I say I was right?

You've consistently claimed you have some mystical insight on all issues.

I can stand here now and say I'm not always right and never assumed that I would be I can perfectly admit to been wrong, doesn't affect me whatsover.

Ahem;
    You wrote:
    But you see the problem on this forum with some people here, is lack of a awarness of what supreme power does.
    You wrote:
    This is the sexual fantasy of leaders and it will ALWAYs be the case. To reach the top of the pyramid.

You've made several broad claims in your last two posts, and havent backed them up.
    Right Not going to get into "that"

Because it exposes your hypocrisy?
    I already did, they are both powers, they are both leading and wanting to futher the hegomy of their state/power. I gave examples in my last post.

No you just pointed out both leaders and claimed they were the same, you offered no examples.
    Newspapers, Irish times specifically I can't give the exact date, cus this lisbon stuff was in the papers months ago, But it was pretty in the papers, alot of times I've been reading them. I've watched Sarcosy on various clips on what he said. it's well well documentated.

Ah so Obama, is dismantling the first amendment and it's like totally well documented, but you well can't find it.

Excuse me if I go on a lil nuts

:cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::pac::pac::pac::confused::confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Diogenes provided some prefect examples.
    And your claims of course.

I gave them, your selective reading eh, not surprised :D

And again where are you getting this from?
    Maybe you are the one being selective.
    From Europe.
    So yea, scaremongering pure and simple..

Point out where I used scaremongering? pure and simple is the definition for what scaremongering

Pleaee state, where you bate my words.:)

• Advertisement

I gave them, your selective reading eh, not surprised :D
    No, Diogenes gave example of "vote no" posters using fearful images to scare people into voting no.
    From Europe.
    Where from Europe? From who and when?
    Back this claim up please.

Point out where I used scaremongering? pure and simple is the definition for what scaremongering

Pleaee state, where you bate my words.:)

Case and point.

We will see whos right in ten years time eh.

And this is just the very latest example.
    Pretty much all of your posts make some wild baselss accusation against Europe.

No you said

Yes, I did, your point IS, other than your intial argument was about my ego and that jazz. Funny how you deflect this

I'm thinking, Im counting, I'm singing and I'm not going to judge your actions. I'll let the readers decided that...........

Theres nothing in the Lisbon treaty about putting microchips in our babies arms, or nuclear war, or barcoding your head.
    But a superstate is associated with that.

The idea of voting for lisbon, is the begiining of this.
    You could associate these pictures with USA already. US of E in the coming generation.

Lisbon is the begining of these steps

I can see the logic behind these pictures.
    YOU said using fear to influence an election is wrong. You're flim flamming about the No vote using fear. You're now saying that using posters that suggest what you think is the potential worse case scenario of a yes vote is okay.
    These are examples of fear that is associated with a superstate.

Mushrooms clouds, wars, lack of privacy and all these injections and what not are real problems in todays world. That are happening, and with a super elite run super state Europe you can bet, this continent will be pairing with China and USA for the global slice of the pie.

Do you suffer from an irony deficiency?
    This behaviour is inappropriate. Diogenes I hope a mod comes soon

Cus I'm really biting my lip on what your behaviour tells me.

Accept they are claiming that "this is what will happen if theres a yes vote" Without explaining which parts of yes vote will make this happen.

Perfect example of getting bogged down on a small detail. You see I've explained this argument, in the previous two post.

I really wonder what is the point of dicussing with you at all. I really have tried. But it seems you don't read and just attack and take my words out of context. The quote here is evident. I think I'll rest my case here on this.

By putting up posters with Mushroom clouds. No wait that'd be the "No" campaign.
    A super Europe with a millitary. It will use it's power to reassure it's hegomy on the planet just like China and USA.

Mushroom clouds is what power and destruction represent.

Could you offer a real scenario based on the Lisbon treaty were children will be injected with microchips.
    Yes, once this treaty is passed. Specifically this treaty. The next few treaties will further take our power and our world wil become completely controlled via these amendments, because we've signed them.

I'm saying just say yes to this treaty. And you could well see a controlled society within 20 years and dare I say it microchips implanted in us.

Theres no difference. Well there is, the "Yes" campaign didn't suggest that if we didn't vote yes to the Lisbon treaty by suggesting we'd be nuked, our children would be microchipped and we'd have barcodes on our heads.
    Give a group, elite, man enough power he can and will do that

You've consistently claimed you have some mystical insight on all issues.
    Where?:rolleyes:

You've made several broad claims in your last two posts, and havent backed them up.
    I have you just don't agree with them.

No you just pointed out both leaders and claimed they were the same, you offered no examples.
    I already posted in the previous two posts.

I'm beginning to think you don't read....

Ah so Obama, is dismantling the first amendment and it's like totally well documented, but you well can't find it.

Excuse me if I go on a lil nuts

You seriously don't read do you? I could post 100s of more, this proves you don't pay much attention to the world whatsover.

If you go on youtube, you will actually hear chatshows dicussing it. My housemate knew this before me. He said this to me during the election year. He's not even a C.Ts. Alex jones has talked about it. If you google it, there are 1000s of results.

www.abovetopsecret.com even has a dedicated thread to Obamas adminsitration hopes to dismantle it. It has been around quite a while just incase you haven't been paying attention.

Here is just a quick google
    http://conservativeally.today.com/2008/09/19/obama-wants-to-censor-freedom-of-speech

Incase your eye missed that:P
    You should read this might be interesting
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-sheeple-cheer-police-violation-of-free-speech.html.

This is really happening, and yes its happening faster than you could all imagine. The world is heading for a controlled robotic society. You just keep believing these treaties and keep yesing to these corruptions. But gaaaa I'll just make sure I keep my freedom and power to my hands.

Case and point.

And this is just the very latest example.
    Pretty much all of your posts make some wild baselss accusation against Europe.

It's not an accusation. I perfectly pointed out, how all superpowers end up like. Europe will not be special in this case.
    It's a fact and well noted in the history books that this is what happens when you give a country, politican or a new superstate such as Europe this power. If your really on the ball. You will also know. This is how human nature goes hand in hand with power.

Power corrupts. You keep yessing this and you keep allowing Europe to have greater control and power. It will have greater control and power. It it will use this control and power to further their control and power. It's an infection. I'm not saying Lisbon is all this, but the infection begins now.

The ideology of this, will turn into destruction. This is the cycle of how power works on this planet. It will forever go in this pattern until you all become aware and learn not to fall into this past cycle. I do agree that Europe is not at this stage yet. But it will come to this stage. It's ony natural for it to be. This is how we humans operate. We are people who want to rule and be lead. It will be percieved this way, as history has always always shown this.

It's simple simple basic pshycology of any man/system in power. History books will prove it time and time again. Today you have USA in this position and now China. I'm not making it out to be some sort of an accusation against Europe purely. This is how humanity works whether you like ir or dont know it.

Where is your proof of scaremongering pure and simple. i'm stating past events and facts of what political system do and become. Where is my scaremongering?

Really I love how people twist my words to counter their own ready made attacks.

It's not an accusation.
    It's a fact and well noted in the history books that this is what happens when you give a country, politican or a new superstate such as Europe this power. If your really on the ball. You will also know. This is how human nature goes hand in hand with power.

Power corrupts. You keep yessing this and you keep allowing Europe to have greater control and power. It will have greater control and power. It it will use this control and power to further theri control and power. The ideology of this, will turn into destruction. This is the cycle of how power works on this planet. It will foever go like this until you all become aware and learn not to fall into this past cycle. I do agree that Europe is not at this stage yet. But it will come to this stage. It will be percieved this way, as history has always always shown this.

It's simple simple basic pshycology of any man/system in power. History books will prove it time and time again. Today you have USA in this position and now China. I'm not making it out to be some sort of an accusation against Europe purely. This is how humanity works whether you like ir or dont know it.

Where is your proof of scaremongering pure and simple. i'm stating past events and facts of what political system do and become. Where is my scaremongering?

Really I love how people twist my words to counter their own ready made attacks.

There is your scaremongering right there.
    You're claiming that if we vote yes , then europe will go mad with power and take away all our rights and destroy the world.

So what exactly in the lisbon treaty will give Europe the power you think they'll have?

And at what point in history have the condition been the exact same?
    I'm fairly certain they didn't have instant worldwide communication or near universal education in Rome.

Yes, once this treaty is passed. Specifically this treaty.

Why specifically this one?

Can you answer with specifics?

PS. It's a complicated legal document as you know yourself. There has to be something in there that will legally allow them to do all this stuff.

The EU are pressing ahead with plans to ban fluoridisation. Brilliant aren't they.

There is your scaremongering right there.
    You're claiming that if we vote yes , then europe will go mad with power and take away all our rights and destroy the world.

So what exactly in the lisbon treaty will give Europe the power you think they'll have?

And at what point in history have the condition been the exact same?
    I'm fairly certain they didn't have instant worldwide communication or near universal education in Rome.

It's not scaremongering. seriously ffs.
    King mob you must be a good fan of selective reading:D
    Ok this will be the last time I do this, then if you do it again, your on ignore. I really shouldn't have to do this a third time. So here it goes again.

I never said Lisbon will create this. I again specifically said in my last post. Lisbon will not create this as the final result of what Europe is to become or might become if we keep passing these treatieB]s[/B [note plural]. But I did say that passing Lisbon, allows for the coming and beginning of more of the same and a supestate run Europe. Step by step by taking more control and eventually this becoming a super state. If you look back at 10 years ago and look at the development you wouldn't of thought that Europeans could travel freely through countries and use the same currency. You see it's all step by step process.

I state my points clearly on this forum, and my points are pretty much the same. I don't hold the scaremongering tactics. I'm not even here to stick up for no voters or yes voters.

I never said lisbon in itself would create that ending. So I'm going to publically say don't disort my words. Lisbon is the first step to a greater control of the EU of our nations.

Where did I state they will destroy the world. Again taking my words out of context.

I'm asking myself why am I replying to this crap?

PS. It's a complicated legal document as you know yourself. There has to be something in there that will legally allow them to do all this stuff.

The EU are pressing ahead with plans to ban fluoridisation. Brilliant aren't they.
    mysterious wrote:
    I never said Lisbon will create this. I again specifically said in my last post. Lisbon will not create this. But I did say that passing Lisbon, allows for the coming of more treaties. Step by step by taking more control and eventually this becoming a super state. If you look back at 10 years ago and look at the development you wouldn't of thought that Europeans could travel freely through countries and use the same currency. You see it's all step by step process.

You did mysterious, I quoted you before your edit.

Please state why specifically this treaty?

Seeing as you've read it, were are these specifics?

It's not scaremongering. seriously ffs.
    King mob you must be a good fan of selective reading:D
    Ok this will be the last time I do this, then if you do it again, your on ignore. I really shouldn't have to do this a third time. So here it goes again.

I never said Lisbon will create this. I again specifically said in my last post. Lisbon will not create this. But I did say that passing Lisbon, allows for the coming of more treaties. Step by step by taking more control and eventually this becoming a super state. If you look back at 10 years ago and look at the development you wouldn't of thought that Europeans could travel freely through countries and use the same currency. You see it's all step by step process.

I never said lisbon in itself would create that. So I'm going to publically say don't disort my words. Lisbon is the first step to a greater control of the EU of our nations.

Where did I state they will destroy the world. Again taking my words out of context.

I'm asking myself why am I replying to this crap?
    And how do you know that more treaties will take more control?

Or are you just assuming that it will?
    Because if you've nothing to back that up it's a baseless accusation.
    And if you use that accusation to try and change someone opinion through fear, that's called scaremongering.

Because with this treaty.

There are adamant they want it passed. To me in my opinion. This tells me that whatever happens after onced passed, is a continuation of the elite agenda to carry onto the next treaty or next goal.

The other reason why I specify this one is because
    It's a revote

Another is because of the behaviour coming from the EU elite. I don't approve of it.

Another reason, because it's the beginning of what it is to come.

Can you post me a link on this I do find this quite interesting to say the least

• Advertisement

Another reason, because it's the beginning of what it is to come.
    The beginning of what exactly? How do you know what's to come?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement