Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Breeders of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

BreedCocker Spaniel Kennel NameDONATAL NameMrs Freda Ryan CountryIreland CountyCounty Waterford Telephone+353 (51) 895109 Mobile PhoneEmailfredaryan@googlemail.com

Cocker Spaniel
    Kennel Name CLOONRELEAGH
    Name Mr Leo Haverty
    Country Ireland
    County County Galway
    Telephone +353 (909) 679214

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Hi, anyone know of Yorkshire Terrier (miniature or full size) Breeders in Cork?

City and County.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

razorblunt wrote: »
    Hi, anyone know of Yorkshire Terrier (miniature or full size) Breeders in Cork?

City and County.

Thanks.
    John & Colette Muldoon
    Hollywood
    Co Wicklow
    Tel: (045) 864888

Yorkshire Terrier
    Kennel Name COOLAFANCY YORKIES
    Name Mrs Susan Deacon
    Country Ireland
    County County Wicklow
    Telephone +353 (402) 34788
    Mobile Phone +353 (87) 240 3243
    Email dsdeacon@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Alan Ford wrote: »
    John & Colette Muldoon
    Hollywood
    Co Wicklow
    Tel: (045) 864888

Yorkshire Terrier
    Kennel Name COOLAFANCY YORKIES
    Name Mrs Susan Deacon
    Country Ireland
    County County Wicklow
    Telephone +353 (402) 34788
    Mobile Phone +353 (87) 240 3243
    Email dsdeacon@eircom.net

Cheers for that but the people looking for it are looking around Cork, think they have sussed anyway, pups should be born next week.

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 guess

Hey looking to know of any standard schnauzer breeders in the munster area?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Justin Walsh

Hi Guts my names Justin Im new to this site and recently nearly fell into the "puppy mill" trap when looking to buy a rottweiler pup around dublin I wont mention names because I dont want to discriminate anyone.However if someone could give me a number for a genuine breeder I would be very Grateful.Thanks

Justin

P.S. The reason why I havnt used numbers from previous threads is that they were old posts and was looking for more current listings thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Im looking for a norfolk terrier i believe there is a breeder in Limerick dont know where .Any one know where i can get a norfolk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

I have 3 rottweiler puppies free to good homes if anyone is interested. Purebred-no papers(accidental litter)if anyone can give a good loving home please PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Maddison wrote: »
    I have 3 rottweiler puppies free to good homes if anyone is interested. Purebred-no papers(accidental litter)if anyone can give a good loving home please PM me.

Gone to new loving homes now, am happy & sad all at once!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

I'm also looking for a geniune breeder for Rotties please.

Anyone also know if the German breed of Rottie is bigger than the American/English bred dogs?

Shot in the dark also just in case someone would know. There was a German lady in Roscommon who used to re-home large breeds ie Shepards, Rotties etc and she also bred Rotties. Did have her contact details but have misplaced them, has anyone here heard of/any details by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Anyone know of Lhasa Apso breeders?

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 cairns

Think the person you are looking for lived in Clare but they no longer have Norfolks there used to be a breed club but can not find the details for it onthe irish kennel club website. They are an extremely rare breed and hard to get even in the UK as they are not easy to whelp and have small litters.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

cairns wrote: »
    Think the person you are looking for lived in Clare but they no longer have Norfolks there used to be a breed club but can not find the details for it onthe irish kennel club website. They are an extremely rare breed and hard to get even in the UK as they are not easy to whelp and have small litters.
    Thanks for replying they are very rare very expensive and very difficult to breed ,but they are lovely .

I met the ex secretary of the club today and got her details so anyone who is interested in norfolks if you want to send me you email details I will pass them on. I do not want to post her details on a public board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MarkoniusB

This is my very first post as ive just came across this board:D. Im frantically searching for Beagle Pups in the NorthEast area but will travel. Having trouble finding genuine sellers:mad: and would hope to buy the pup ASAP, can anyone help it would be greatly apreiceated. All the adverts i've came across are out of date or not selling pups. I found a rescue home offering one but they never returned my emails.
    Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Juice

Hi

Can anyone help me locate a giant schnauzer breeder in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭The Dude 87

hi all, I am looking to get a samoyed puppy in the coming weeks and I was just wondering would anyone have any details for breeders????

Thanks in advance!! Feel free to pm me details if required!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

hey all, just registered...i'm looking for a pitbull pup. have been looking for months but all i can find are dodgey breeders and agressive parents. i'd much appreciate if anyone could recommend a breeder with non-agressive pitbulls...? cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

ya i'l give em a ring tomorrow. nice1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭djtechnics1210

wheres best place to chow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tsuki

hi razorblunt I am also looking for yorkshire terrier breeders in Cork. I see you found one. Can you help me. Need on this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Jumping in while the advice is going does anyone know of Conamara collies, if so is there a breeder ? I'm never heard of them but know of some one searching for one, from what I can find out they are very popular in America as scent dogs, but were first breed here, I can only find the border or rough collie's. Would rader get one from a rescue but they just use the word collie, but have no clue what a conamara collie is, he is looking for a 60% conamara cross but will go for the full breed if not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Mags-86 wrote: »
    Hi,

You dont seem to have a number for a breeder of Eurasier? I'd be so glad if i could find a breeder in Ireland.

Thanks.

Here you go

www.erasureinfo.com/

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mags-86

haha i meant for the breed of dog Eurasier. :)

The list posted for the secretaries is years out of date. If you contact the Irish Kennel club they may be able to help you will also get and updated list of secretarys on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Hello everyone :p

I'm new to the boards!

Does anyone know where i could find a reputable pugalier breeder?!!

Thanks a mill,

Maddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Hello everyone :p

I'm new to the boards!

Does anyone know where i could find a reputable pugalier breeder?!!

Thanks a mill,

Maddy

Hi Maddy, welcome.

I'm afraid that Pugaliers aren't actually a breed, so you will be hard pushed to find a reputable breeder. They are a cross breed with a made up name so that the breeders can sell them for lots of money, a designer dog.

There are a lot of very cute crossbreeds out there looking for homes, so good luck in your search for the new family member.

I agree with the last poster no reputable breeder of either a cavalier or a pug would cross these breeds. Both the breeds have health issues that breeders in each breed should test for. By crossing these breeds you are increasing the risk of the puppies having diseases from both the breeds. I would research each of the breeds both the pug and the cavalier to see what health issues they should be tested for and ensure that your puppy is health tested. Also by crossing breeds you have no idea what your puppy is going to look like and no guarantee that you are in fact getting that particular cross.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

cairns wrote: »
    The list posted for the secretaries is years out of date. If you contact the Irish Kennel club they may be able to help you will also get and updated list of secretarys on their website.

Ive been on to the IKC and their list is being updated in January(apparently)

Ill update it when I get the new list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

anyone know anyone with beagle pups?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement