Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭wezzopalooza

I went to see Dympna a few months ago and thought she was excellent.. That's actually the first negative comment I've ever heard about her and I know many people who have went. Only thing is she can be erratic with her appearances, a friend was meant to go last week but she didn't turn up.Didn't give any notice,just didn't show up at the time he was given!!! It was 70eur for me, so I guess the price has gone up only recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kellele2

Hi,

I'm trying to locate a medium in the Bandon area, last name O'Driscoll. Does anyone know of such a lady?

Thanks in advance,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi Everyone,
    I went to a psychic a few years back his name was Noel and he was based in a house in teh phoenix park. he was excellent but I have lost his number and a friend of mine hoped to contact him. If anyone has his number please coul dyou PM me? many thanks

with regard to other psychics another friend of mine went to Marnie and found her amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Hi

Does anyone hav e a number for Marmee Brown? She used to be in Cafe Mokka.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 unicorn2

Baffled wrote:
    Hi all,

Does anyone have the phone number of that medium/psychic in Dublin (EP Christian, Eddie Christian). Not sure if I have his name right. Or could anyone recommend a good one.

Do you have any contact details for a good psychic?? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 unicorn2

Hi
    If you got contact info for Noel could you pm it to me..thanks
    Hi Everyone,
    I went to a psychic a few years back his name was Noel and he was based in a house in teh phoenix park. he was excellent but I have lost his number and a friend of mine hoped to contact him. If anyone has his number please coul dyou PM me? many thanks

with regard to other psychics another friend of mine went to Marnie and found her amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

Hey anyone know the name \ number of the lady that did readings in the fairyhouse market inside ( not in the caravan ! ) was looking to see if she does private parties. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kayasurf

Has anyone ever gone to the medium near the submarine bar in crumlin?? Was he any good? thinks his name is garret or something i think? thanks for your reply's in advance :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pinkie1985

6th wrote:
    See June is very special in that she brings a great deal of mediumship to a reading which is something very different. For a very good "reading" I suggest Louise Kings as above: http://www.thetarotacademy.com for details.
    Hi 6th,

Hope u dont mind me replyin to your post but you seem to have alot of knowledge on this subject... So id really appreciate if you or any of the other members could direct me, im just wondering could anybody give me the name of a genuine medium preferably in the dublin area, I lost a very close friend recently in a traffic accident and im just lookin to see if he would come through, really just to know he's ok. Im just new to all this and not so sure how to go about it...... Thanks xox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

6th wrote:
    €80 is a bit steep. Care to give a bit more detailed review? Might help some people out.

Sure.

Bascially I found she leads you into saying things about yourself so she can fluff it out and turn it into her own thing. Myself and my mother went to her, my mother was even less impressed than I was. For my mother she 'saw' a load of spirits and my mother hadnt a clue what she was on about, none of it was relivant to her. For myself it was pretty much the same, the rigamarole answer she probably gives to most people my age. I know for a fact most of her 'predictions' are wrong, and the spirits she saw for me had absolutely nothing to do with me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi tattyteddy and everybody how are ye?. Has any body heard from the White Witch in cork recitly news on her and does she still do readings etc? if so will ye pm her name and fone number and her address so i can talking readings for me and maybe also on about wicca if she that type of witch that's if she does mind that if she not want people about ask about the wicca or her type of witch she is than i just ask for a reading and psychic etc thanks for that help if can gave me the info :D .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi nitefox, I have a number for the wite witch but my mac blew up yesterday, I'll pm you when its back up and running.

As for discussing wicca etc you should try the Paganism Forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=256

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

6th wrote:
    Hi nitefox, I have a number for the wite witch but my mac blew up yesterday, I'll pm you when its back up and running.

As for discussing wicca etc you should try the Paganism Forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=256
    Hi 6th and every body how are ye?. Thanks 6th do you have her address i was just asking is it would be me ok to asking her about if she is wicca and about etc but if not i willl not ask her i just ask for a reading and her pscy but reason to contat her is to get reading of her.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭fifly

Hi I've been to Conor in Castledaly, Co. Westmeath 3 times in the last year (each time 3 or more months apart). I don't konw if he discribes himself as a psychic or a fortune teller but he reads tarot cards and palms and has a brillant reputation. I found him very, very good about everything - very unusal stuff. He was only wrong about one aspect of my life (right about everything about it except the final outcome which happened very recently).

I would love to get feed back from other who went to see him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 kjk1981

Hi,

Could someone PM me the number for Carole Byrne or another good physic/fortune teller? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 carmody1

Hi,

I PM'd you there with two numbers, including one for Carol.

I was wondering if anyone has gone to see Dharma?

I saw her recently and found her very spot on about one particular issue, I just want to see if her future predictions are accurate and she told me something would happen, which I would LOVE to come true.

Thanks a million:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lostwithoutfred

Hi all,

I finally have my long awaited appointment with Carol Byrne tomorrow evening and am just wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect when i go to see her eg how long the reading takes etc. I have been waiting since early April for this appointment and am really looking forward to it. Will post on Wednesday to let you know how i get on!

Thanks,

Emma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Princessyvonne

Hi everyone this is my very first time on here so hello all!! I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows of a good fortune teller in Cork?:confused:

where is Carol Byrne from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lostwithoutfred

Hi there, Carol Byrne is based in Kildare. Someone will be able to give you the name of a good person in Cork.
    where is Carol Byrne from?

• Advertisement

hopefully. I'm looking for ages!!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

Hi everyone this is my very first time on here so hello all!! I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows of a good fortune teller in Cork?:confused:
    hi, i went to see a psychic near castletownroche, her name is trisha wilkins, excellent. if you want her number pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Indriel

Can somebody PM me Carol Byrnes number? I went to see her a few years ago and would love to see if I could get an appointment with her

• Registered Users Posts: 6 CrazyDaisy

dont go to eddie i went to him two years ago and nothing came true, in fact everything he told me was rubbish. Mary Tealeaf in walkinstown is much better!

Could you Pm me a number for Mary please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gizzy23

Hi everyone, this is my first time on here and I've been looking for a good fortune teller in Dublin City for a while. I tried one in Temple Bar there 2 years ago and basically the exact opposite of what she said happened with everything! Does anyone know a good one in Dublin city? Or alternatively Kildare please? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irishnikki

Hi im looking for a contact details of Carol Byrne would anyone please be able to help me out

lostwithoutfred: how did you get on with Carol Byrne this evening was she any good

Hi everyone
    has anyone ever seen a Brenda Ridgeway's as i was to see her last year but she couldnt make it if anyone has seen her is she any good

• Advertisement

As far as I know Brenda is gone back to the states. She was running a Spiritualists group near Mount St. but thats finished up.

Advertisement