Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Gizzy23 wrote:
    Hi everyone, this is my first time on here and I've been looking for a good fortune teller in Dublin City for a while. I tried one in Temple Bar there 2 years ago and basically the exact opposite of what she said happened with everything! Does anyone know a good one in Dublin city? Or alternatively Kildare please? Thanks :)

Billy Martin in mullingar is by far the best ive been too....his near future predictions have all come to pass...

11811 & ask for Yukon bar ph number..appointments to be made on tuesdays between 2-8pm...its tough but worth the time trying

Eddie is ok too...sometimes he gets everything right & other times nothing comes to pass...bit hit & miss & he wont be corrected by anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gizzy23

Thanks a million :D Apparently there's a good fortune teller on Thomas St in Dublin 8 that I might give a try, it'll be a while before I could get to Mullingar mid week

Gizzy23 wrote:
    Thanks a million :D Apparently there's a good fortune teller on Thomas St in Dublin 8 that I might give a try, it'll be a while before I could get to Mullingar mid week

can you pm me details pleeeeeeeeeeez

muchos grassyarse:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gizzy23

Will do, I've the mobile no. at home that I'll send on later. Hopefully now she's good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

irishnikki wrote:
    Hi everyone
    has anyone ever seen a Brenda Ridgeway's as i was to see her last year but she couldnt make it if anyone has seen her is she any good

Hi,
    Brenda is not gone back to the states,she was for a while but is back now, im meeting her tonight for our weekly medium circle.
    Try her again,im sure you will get an appointment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irishnikki

Hey thanks for the reply but its ok im goin to see carol byrne on fri so its ok but thanks for letting me know
    karynp wrote:
    Hi,
    Brenda is not gone back to the states,she was for a while but is back now, im meeting her tonight for our weekly medium circle.
    Try her again,im sure you will get an appointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

Hello,

Long time lurker first time poster so be gentle :D . I've been to 3 fortune tellers in Dublin and here are ze votes from the Maz jury:

Keith in the house of astrology: Nice guy but i felt he was holding back if that makes sense. Was very fidgety and kept doing things like jigging his knee while looking at the cards and seemed to avoid eye contact with me. I just felt very uncomfortable with him and the whole thing felt very rushed. On the plus side he did give a very thorough explanation of the tarot before he began.

Eddie Christian: Man! what a character!! Very flamboyant to say the least! He is a really nice bloke though and is very open. Very accurate about the present situation i was in at the time, though did come out with some mad stuff such as if i went back to my ex i'd get a knickers full of STD'S!!! I'm not quite sure that the tarot would say that but.... still you do come away from him feeling oddly empowered and he has a very loyal client base.

The lady in Georges arcade: I'm ashamed to say i'm not sure of her name but i think her surname is Murphy. I must say she's my favourite. Has a lovely calm presence about her, takes her time and you can ask her as many questions as you want. I only went to her today so i cant say if her predictions for the future have come true, but they did seem more plausible whereas Eddies, bless him, were a bit mad and Keith just concentrated on the present. I do know of a friends sister however who went to her last year and she came up with a totally random and seemingly impossible prediction for her, which unfortunately has come to pass in the last week. So she knows her stuff. Out of the three she gets my vote.

Mazeire wrote:
    Hello,

Long time lurker first time poster so be gentle :D . I've been to 3 fortune tellers in Dublin and here are ze votes from the Maz jury:

Keith in the house of astrology: Nice guy but i felt he was holding back if that makes sense. Was very fidgety and kept doing things like jigging his knee while looking at the cards and seemed to avoid eye contact with me. I just felt very uncomfortable with him and the whole thing felt very rushed. On the plus side he did give a very thorough explanation of the tarot before he began.

Eddie Christian: Man! what a character!! Very flamboyant to say the least! He is a really nice bloke though and is very open. Very accurate about the present situation i was in at the time, though did come out with some mad stuff such as if i went back to my ex i'd get a knickers full of STD'S!!! I'm not quite sure that the tarot would say that but.... still you do come away from him feeling oddly empowered and he has a very loyal client base.

hi

ive seen Keith myself & i have to agree...i dont think he has "real" psychic ability, just reads the cards...he was rolling his eyes in his head all the time when i seen him

you have Eddie to a tee...nice enough fella but he wont be corrected on anything....& he does come out with the strangest most extreme predictions....hes superb on the present & great with numbers ie Dates etc but hes been more wrong then right with me on near future predictions & has directly contradicted himself in a couple of readings....one of his readings came to pass but the rest didnt...worth a visit all the same as he does have ability....

again, Billy Martin is the main man:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irishnikki

All i have to say is that i enjoyed my first time with Carol today, even thou it was my first time to get my reading done and im glad of it and i trust her there was somethings that noone would have knowing and she was able to tell me the things....

it was a great reading for me and hopefully there be more to come

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Shortnose

If a "seasoned" American medium were to return to Dublin (worked briefly in the Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin in 1973 in my *youth*) after 21 years seeing countless clients in the USA, might there be a market there for this service?

What do Irish mediums charge nowadays, anyway?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 xStarx

My friend wants to go and see Louise Kings.. is she any good??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 loloc3

hi does anyone have a contact no for any mediums or fortune tellers in dublin as i am desperate!!! loloc3@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Louise Kings is great as you'll see from looking at a few of the posts over the last few pages.

http://www.thetarotacademy.com for contact details.

ill make this quick:D

another near future prediction from Billy Martin came to pass for me over the weekend....he advised on what to do (which i dont think was the right way to deal with it & i didnt go down that road)never the less the initial prediction came to pass as they always seem to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 carmody1

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has gone to see Carol Stamps in Tallaght and what did they think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 queenonline

hi irishnikki
    can you please send me the number for Carol Byrne and also where she is based???
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 buttybird

hi there...I am looking for ED in Dublin too if anyone can help...saw him 4 years ago down some stairs in an off the street room....want to find him again:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Hi All,

Has anyone ever been to Madame Lisa?

thanks,
    Jac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

buttybird wrote:

hi there...I am looking for ED in Dublin too if anyone can help...saw him 4 years ago down some stairs in an off the street room....want to find him again:confused:

Eddie Christian? South William Street, below miss fantasia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 carmody1

Hey,

I had a reading with Louise Kings on Saturday - and apart from being really nice, she did a great reading. Was very spot on about all areas of my life and family. I would recommend her.

Has anyone else been to see her and what did they think?

Carmody: )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

hi folks does anyone know of any tarot card readers in the waterford area as i,m looking to get my cards read, pm me with details if you do thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

hi folks does anyone know of any tarot card readers in the waterford area as i,m looking to get my cards read, pm me with details if you do thanks

I too would love a recommendation for someone who reads tarot cards in Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sandee

hey just woundering if anyone know of a guy in mullingar he is suppose to be scarily accurate with his predictions???
    :)

celtic1888 wrote: »
    Billy Martin in mullingar is by far the best ive been too....his near future predictions have all come to pass...

11811 & ask for Yukon bar ph number..appointments to be made on tuesdays between 2-8pm...its tough but worth the time trying

Eddie is ok too...sometimes he gets everything right & other times nothing comes to pass...bit hit & miss & he wont be corrected by anyone

There you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ninawalsh

KtK wrote: »
    Are you looking for 'Fortune Telling' or do you simply want to check on someone who has passed on?

Hi im looking to contact someone very dear to me who has passed on.when is a good time to do this as he has only died recently.Are there any genuine mediums out there?

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sharon123

i have been reading a few of everyones messages could someone send me the number for carol byrne and where she is and how much she seems to be very good ive been to a few but want to go to someone different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sharon123

6th wrote: »
    John O'Shea has been a deadend for a long time. Ive tried countless times to get his details with no joy.

As for Carol, just give her a ring and I'm sure she'd be happy to give you details.

can you send me corols number and how much she is and could u tell me a bit about john o shea thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eagle1212

sharon123 wrote: »
    can you send me corols number and how much she is and could u tell me a bit about john o shea thanks

hi guys,just new to this site could some 1 please send me carols number thx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

how about you look her up in the phone book.

Advertisement