Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

kshiel wrote: »
    , it is near to impossible job to explain in five minutes what has taken you to learn over years and most likely continue to learn for the rest of your life...

As above Kshiel,I mistook the meaning of above persons statement, yes,it would take a life time to try and explain all of what is learned about mediumship/spirituality.When i said explain in five minutes i meant what was about to happen,the communication,not the whole deal......lol
    I have been studying and actively using mediumship and spirituality for a good number of years now.
    It would be lovely to have a forum especially for this type of material.

ps: look forward to reading your interview with Dennis!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kingcharles

to the person looking for christine holohan,she has a website of her own,she is excellent just wondering has anyone been to her and what do they think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wb1

kshiel....i met u in december at the castle in tullamore.....dont know if u remember me.....but did u ever hear about a group of mediums that meet somewhere in dublin once a month and do readings for people there, I think you pay in at the door....if u have could u let me know where it is on

has anyone been to a good fortune teller,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ShellyB

Yeah I went to see Carol Byrne in Clondalkin last week & thought she was really accurate. Went with two friends and while she was fairly spot on for two of us, she was very specific for one girl, her reading was almost a full hour! She does playing cards & angel cards, €40. Does two spreads, one is your family & friends and the other is love & fortune.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Shelly, could you pm me contact details?

:ohi shelly
    could you pm me with the contact details too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

wb1 wrote: »
    kshiel....i met u in december at the castle in tullamore.....dont know if u remember me.....but did u ever hear about a group of mediums that meet somewhere in dublin once a month and do readings for people there, I think you pay in at the door....if u have could u let me know where it is on

Of course I remember you, I know there is a psychic centre somewhere in Dublin where a lot met up, I will try and find out and will pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 raquelk

KtK wrote: »
    That girls name is Carol Byrne, pm me if you want the number, I dont want to post it on here without permission!
    Hi I would love Carol's number if that is possible would love to go see her.

Of course I remember you, I know there is a psychic centre somewhere in Dublin where a lot met up, I will try and find out and will pm you.

Hi,
    the meetings are on in The Central hotel at the end of each month,its with the Irish psychics society and its €10 in at door.Its not actually giving one to one readings,its different mediums giving demonstrations or talks each month. This month is Fergus Gibson doing some demonstrating and a little talk.Its on the 29th this month,8pm sharp,get there early for lack of seats,wen you go first you fill out a form and they call you each month with dates of when the meet is and other times to let you know of other things happening.

• Advertisement

karynp wrote: »
    Hi,
    the meetings are on in The Central hotel at the end of each month,its with the Irish psychics society and its €10 in at door.Its not actually giving one to one readings,its different mediums giving demonstrations or talks each month. This month is Fergus Gibson doing some demonstrating and a little talk.Its on the 29th this month,8pm sharp,get there early for lack of seats,wen you go first you fill out a form and they call you each month with dates of when the meet is and other times to let you know of other things happening.

Is this the one that is run by Caroline Kavanagh ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭swordsgal27

Carol byrne hasnt been in clondalkin for years , shes in clane co.kildare are you sure you went to the right one ???

ShellyB wrote: »
    Yeah I went to see Carol Byrne in Clondalkin last week & thought she was really accurate. Went with two friends and while she was fairly spot on for two of us, she was very specific for one girl, her reading was almost a full hour! She does playing cards & angel cards, €40. Does two spreads, one is your family & friends and the other is love & fortune.

Do you have a number for her that you could pm me?

The interview I did with Denis Curran Athy. Denis did give me a copy of his book which is not on the shelf at the moment called " The Path of an Irish Healer" and so far I have to say I am really enjoying it, so it is a book to look out for in the coming year.. AS I said I just allowed Denis to speak and I think its worth saying that while I sat with him the energy feel and healing engery within the room while we were talking was fantastic and I found it very benefical to me, so now and again you may hear me stutter and it really was me getting lost in the energy of this man.

http://www.radiocrackle.com/v2/index.php?id=374

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Can anyone recommend me someone good to see in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

FYI- ComReg are looking to put tighter regulations on telephone psychics and tarot card people. They want the max amount spent to be reduced to E60 (down from E90) and they'll have to point out that it's for entertainment only (I assumed this was already the case... maybe it was the case in advertising, and now in the actual phone calls).

I dont know any readers that charge more than €60. That said I dont know how you police it when some (probably alot) dont declare it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

6th wrote: »

Why her?

Because I know her, have had readings by her and know loads of people who got great readings from her - including a friend last Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tin Goddess

hey guys just wondering has anyone had anything predicted by the fortune teller in the georges street arcade come true :) the younger woman rather than the older lady :) thanks :) Also if anyone had a number for the fortune teller in clondalkin :) thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dympna Psychic

Hi everybody, Just seen a couple of posts looking for my Mother Dympna. If you need to contact her for a reading you can pm me and I will give u her details.

Sherin :)

Is this the one that is run by Caroline Kavanagh ?

yeah,thats the one kshiel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fitzy29

Does anyone have the number for the psychic in the Phoenix Park, i think his name is Noel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

to the person looking for christine holohan,she has a website of her own,she is excellent just wondering has anyone been to her and what do they think?

I went to Christine 2.5 years ago after my best friend passed away... she was absolutely amazing. The whole visit helped me soo much with my grief. Unbelieveable. If anyone would like her number please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭gidget

Hey

Am going to see Joan Glennon in The Civic Theatre tomorrow night!!

Have read she's very popular.

Has anyone ever been to one of her shows and what have you thought??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I've been to her!! Very good! Would like to visit somebody else though, preferably in Dublin, near town... not too expensive!! Asking too much methinks?? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Marina-anseo2

Posted by AntiRip : "there is also a woman in croom in limerick. she takes you into her own car. she blow me away. told me my name, my gf name and discribed her so accurately, height, color hair etc. all my cousins went down & she also said all their names accurately, etc. she told one of them the second name of his future wife and described her. she was right. her name is kate o halleran. e50. u dont say a word. she does all the talking" Can someone please tell me how i can get in contact with this woman? I have heard all fantastic reviews about her and I'm finding it hard to get a phone number for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chan123

Hi guys,

I've been searching for a good psychic in Cork for a while now and eventually got a number for Clare Crystal but its a mobile number and every time I dial it - it's off (a sign perhaps!!!) :eek:

My sister and I are really keen to see someone good as over the years we've both had very weird experiences and would love to see what they mean.

The main reason I wanted to post here is because today my sister had a horrible experience on her own at home and was really scared and when she turned thinking she could see something out of the corner of her eye a black feather floated down in front of her - there is absolutely nowhere that the feather could have come from in the room! :confused: This has really freaked her out now and I would really appreciate if anyone could point us in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance. :)
    CP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tin Goddess

Hi all.... after several months of being "good" and avoiding fortune tellers I made an appointment with margery who is on 98fm and was sooooo disappointed. She was way off on everything, changed her story to suit what i was saying and asked loads of questions :( and she comes highly reccommended .... so far the only person who has been very accurate with me is Eddie Christian and his future predictions are not the best ... hmmmm

Advertisement