Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life passing by people in their 30s

Options
  • 21-10-2023 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

I’m read the Irish Times today. There was a long article about the housing crisis meaning people in their 30s are still living with their parents, and the negative impact that has on them.

I thought the people featured were very whingy, but it still made me think. Are there loads of people in their 30s living like teenagers? Will there be a lot of women who never have kids because they had no house of their own? Or are these people untypical?

The 30somethings I know generally buy houses, but some of them are at home until that point, never rent at all. It can’t be good for you to stay at home until late 20s-30s.

Comments

Advertisement