Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) Movies **Use Spoiler Tags**

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 33,286 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Jon Watts no longer directing Fantastic 4. Wants to take a break from superhero films for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

All getting a bit timey wimey 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Man, even blue and covered with robot parts... Karen Gillan. Nebula can get it, lol.

So given Batista's recent comments, you'd have to speculate Quill's crying over Drax's dead body; seems like a fairly safe bet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Huh; I enjoyed that, and that's speaking as someone who hated Captain Marvel. Wonder will the final film even try and backstory Kamela, for those who haven't watcehd the TV show.

Maybe it's just the use of Beastie Boys in the trailer lowering my guard, but it looks like it has more energy and zip than the last few outings. It also appears like they might be removing the stick up Brie Larsen's butt a little, let her character loosen up a tad.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

The trailer certainly has a completely different tone to the last couple (Both GotG3 and Quantumania were trying to be very serious indeed). Letting Carol be more of a team player certainly helps (in the comics, I always like it when she's hanging with the Jessicas, or even the old days when she'd take over Rogue's body and the X-Men actually preferred her :D)

Another plus for it is it looks like it's actually going to advance some storyline, one of my major bugbears with the MCU layely has been total lack of direction (not that everything has to be interconnected, but its felt like they keep opening up storylines without ever closing them).

Cautiously optimistic because it has felt like everything has lost steam lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Trailer looked class, I think this will be a breakout moment for Iman vellani,she's great in the Ms marvel role and think she'll bring a lot to this movie

• Advertisement
Advertisement