Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's acceptable noise at 5am?

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

😂

Look friend if you think you’re so unique and special cos you drink £19 bags of coffee, let me be the first to tell you, you’re not.

secondly, please don’t try and just avoid the bullshit you’ve been spreading. Tell me more about how Italians only drink espresso?

And finally, a bag of coffee for around €20 is not unaffordable to most people, I’d love to know why you think buying it makes you a coffee expert?

you’re not a coffee expert, you’re a typical cranky donkey who thinks their way is the only right way. You don’t know what you’re on about and want to feel better than everyone else.

You simply can’t be told you’re wrong, that’s your problem. You can rant and rave and make assumptions about what I can and can’t afford all day long, I do love though how you’ve decided to try and move past the generalised comments you (wrongly) asserted about Italian coffee culture and these generalisations you’re making regarding adding milk to espresso are wrong also.

but please tell me more about your €20 coffee and how cool you are and better than everyone!

Donkey.

😂😂

I love this. No wonder the clown doesn’t wanna educate us all on Italian coffee culture anymore, typical internet expert on absolutely nothing talking pure shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭rolling boh

this indeed is a great thread could end up covering all the topics on boards in a few weeks at the rate its going we will have to ring joe i think .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

Ah mate! This is absolutely tragic! 20 GBP is unaffordable? Surely you could have found a more expensive coffee to brag about?

I like my coffee with milk, I don't particularly like espresso. If that makes me a neanderthal of the coffee world then I can live with that.

Carry on like what you've been sprouting are the reasons us bean grinders have been called pretentious pricks on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Is there a coffee waankers thread somewhere to which all this drivel could be moved?

Seriously, GAL.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

This thread has run its course. I'm going to have to look back and see if there's any warnings required.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

Any noise at 5am is completely unacceptable, especially from something as non-essential as grinding coffee beans. The fact that you have to ask this makes me think that you're taking the piss, but if it is genuine and you continue to do it after they've told you that they have a problem with it then you're showing total disregard for your neighbour and you're being an arsehole. Not them. You.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement