Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Must say both of us got our booster jabs last Monday and not a bother of a side effect on either of us, all well here for Christmas, all presents sent to family and friends by post, just the two of us here now for the next few days, not going outside the door apart from our early morning walk each morning, looking forward to it, there'll be great zoom with all the extended family over the next few days, I would not be putting any of our family or friends in danger now at this stage by visiting them these days with the Covid cases being so high, and they are in the same frame of mind, take care everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭gifted

OK....just hauled 10 black bags down the stairs whilst being told to keep the noise down in case we wake the chicks.....I noticed that I was doing the hauling...just me....

10 black bags...I've 3 chick's?.....got told to stop been a grinch..

Kids today get too much.....

Bless um lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All good in the hood here, bit guilty leaving the missus to go working but we'll live..

Just reading back on a few posts here and I see one poster is travelling back from the middle-east, no regard for covid restrictions there it would seem and we here in rural Co Limerick and not even going to visit family five miles away in order to keep them safe, beggars belief the way people think 😥

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,837 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I think they are just travelling home from work.

I wouldn't begrudge anyone that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,099 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Maybe check your facts first!? That poster has been working away from family in the middle east and is trying to get home for Christmas to his family also in the middle east.

Don't assume "home" always means Ireland and if you read his posts you will see how strict his employers are taking every covid precaution.

I hope he made it back and will enjoy his Christmas and have a well earned rest after working through the pandemic away from home.

To thine own self be true

Home as in where they live now.

THAT LINE OF CONVERSATION NOW CLOSED

Have a peaceful one all, I'm on reindeer patrol in the office, be safe..

I hope you're right and don't get me wrong if that's all he/she is doing heading home from a base within the same country but from what I could see reading into the posts he/she seemed to but travelling home to Ireland which to me seems highly irispossible in these uncertain times, I've a nephew over beyond in Saudi Arabia for the last year and no way would he be coming back to Ireland at the moment, a first cousin over in Australia also and same she's more tact than to be travelling in these uncertain times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

You really have an issue with me and I have no understanding as to why.

ANYWAY, MERRY CHRISTMAS, IM HOME.

That means with the mutt and the wife who has had FOUR vaccinations and will do her 5th in a few days. We had 20 people here last night for dinner, none were family. Country population 35 million, cases 200.

So bah humbug, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

• Advertisement

And a muttley MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Delighted to see your home Smurf and that is one happy mutt 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Happy Christmas 🎄

Merry Christmas all!

Nearly time for a couple of hours sleep before I go to see the two whirlwind favourite little people, I can imagine the excitement!! 😁

Enjoy the day all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭4Ad

Enjoy the day everyone !!

Near finished work, home for time with the wife then do the work thing all again!

Post edited by Gremlinertia on

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Merry Christmas all 🎄🎄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Kitchenside with a Coffee.

Happy christmas all, to those self isolating take care and hopefully this damn disease won't be around for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Happy Christmas one and all. Thrilled beyond measure to see that @smurfjed is home and love the pics of Mutt. Let’s remind ourselves of the lovely message left here by @Purple Mountain last night. Heading kitchenside to do some cooking or maybe a coffee first…

Happy Christmas wherers, have a lovely day . I just had coffee with plum pudding and cream, ,it's the little things. 🎄🎅

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,099 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Have a lovely day everyone and big thanks to the likes of @Gremlinertia and @bubblypop who continue to work today.

Hope Santa Claus came to everyone xx

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Quick drive by post to wish you all a happy Christmas! ☃️⛄🎅🎄

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a coffee.

Happy Christmas to ye all, I hope ye all have a fantastic drama free day........

Is that mistletoe I spot 🤔 😏 ?

😄

Great to hear from ye all today, leggy appears and along comes Sephers with mistletoe 😉.

I'm home alone atm, the gang are gone for a Christmas swim, dinner is half ready but loads I can't do until they're home, then its showers and off for a visit, could be midnight before we eat, I'm tempted to indulge in some bubbles but then there might be no dinner...🥂😄

A flyby to say Happy Christmas to all of you. I'm glad you got home @smurfjed :)

Lamb dinner had away to work shortly. Hope the day has been whatever you wanted it to be so far for you all.

Stuffed!

Time for a little relax before work, then off for few days, can't wait 😁

Hope everyone had a.lovely day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭thomil

Stuffed here as well. Hope everyone had an amazing day today.

Here's to you 😁

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Right, another tae run for me if anyone wants anything from the kitchen, too early for leftover sandwiches??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭thomil

It's never too early for those 😉

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Advertisement