Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Have mobile. Will travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table supping a coffee in a big Christmas mug....feck it I'm clinging on to the Christmas feeling.......anyway I've got a rat under my shed and the shed where I keep the wood so the Fecker has made him/herself a bit of a run....I'm putting down poison for the last 4 nights and it keeps been taken so now so fingers crossed......Next step is camouflage make up and a rambo knife in a stake out lol lol..........rat doesn't realise who he's up against....I don't turn up to compete....I turn up to win...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The rat actually made himself a run? That's one intelligent dude you're dealing with.

Maybe give him a mini pickaxe and he'd start chopping wood for you out there?

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Happy Friday. On call again. Taking a break. Sipping a brew.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, home office, finishing up for the weekend. 🙂👍👍

Tuning in to the wonderful DJ Funkybeak tonight for his first set of 2022! 😎🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💕🎺🎷🎸🎹🎧🕺🕺🕺

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle after some house work type stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Evening one and all. Crap COVID and feeling rotten. Back to bed. Mind yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Survived my first week* back at work and having cuppa and some Celebrations, thinking of an early night 🤔😴

*2 days 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Advertisement

Deskside making sounds unbecoming of a lady, or human for that matter.. Poxy back..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I found out what Duvet has been at 👍😂😂

Cheaper than cans!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Watching a great programme about David Bowie on BBC 4, worth watching for any of you into music of that era

Gosh the line up for the night looks good TOTP was some show, only ever saw it after the fact, watching some appearances where things go rather wrong (sometimes on purpose) was a mad thing to see for me years ago.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Deskside, home office, on a Saturday :(

January is the worst month ever!!

Spent the last 4 days in the house, trying to get through 3 college assignments. Head is fried. I'm off for a very long walk and I actually hope it rains on me, feel I need it!

Making shepherds pie. Then sleep and work again. Much tea.

Kitchen.... trying to round up the chick's so we can head to Cork for the day....need to get a top up of some Cork sense of humour.....l miss Cork.

Paging Sephers....lock down the borders, giant sausage roll approaching. 😛

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

This is the 1st weekend in a long time I don't have to be anywhere.

Chilling with a coffee now and will take minions to the library after lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Where I go, he goes :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the bed (clothed, I might add... 😁) re-reading Jack Kerouac’s seminal On The Road, first time I read it was at the tender age of 20 in college, after one of my lecturers suggested I read it. Changed a lot of my outlook on life for the better at the time - and really opened my mind. 👍👍👍🌈

It is still as good as I had remembered and has lost none of its punch in the 64 years since it was published. Fully recommended! 👍👍

@Smurfjed - I love your golden retriever. 🥰 What’s his name? How does he manage with the intense heat in Saudi? We had a family dog growing up that was a female retriever called Goldie. 🐕 She was very much a member of the family and we had 14 very happy years with her - she also had two litters of pups. 💕🧡💕

Happy Saturday.

☕️☕️

• Registered Users Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Went for a hike in the Slieve Bloom mountains today. Real cold up there. Got down before dark and grabbed a tasty chicken chow mein on the way home. A few beers now in a warm house.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In for the night, lasagne made and ready to be eaten.

@Grandeeod , son in law and eldest munchkin were up the Slieve Bloom mountains today too , she absolutely loved it . Came home and asked for Chinese too 😀

• Advertisement

Work trundle time again. All your adventures making for good reading thank you 😊

Advertisement