Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,081 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ah it's great Mam. Especially in winter. No scum bags using it as a drinking den like last summer.😯 I've even saved some chow mein for later!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So much more picturesque in Winter I think , added bonus of no over crowding (Glenbarrow ) or drunken youths I agree .

Always good to have left over Chinese ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

I'm watching The Swimmer with a few more beers. A grim Burt Lancaster movie from the 60s. A classic! Happy camp here, doing different things. The way we like it. A big Sunday dinner planned for tomorrow. I may have a wee hike around the bog walk before it or stay in the leaba.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feeling chilly here, time for a mug of heat already.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea in hand, woolly hat on, feel like Guy Martin 🤣

😂😂😂👍

Just in the leaba and listening to torrential rain outside, tucked up with my hot water bottle, this is the life. ☺️😄

Nothing nicer than listening to rain/wind outside and snuggling deeper into the bed, enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Heading to bed immentaly, got a message this evening to say our food shopping delivery will be arriving Monday morning, tg, we were fretting that the order hadn't gone through and couldn't get a slot for delivery so great news to get confirmation of it.

Ye must be relieved, it might be just me but things have seemed so much less reliable between manpower and resources etc.

Hmm close to gloves weather.

Baltic out there 🥶

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table....

Just fed the tribe their Sunday morning fry.....sausages, bacon, scrambled egg and loads of toast.....that's them out of the kitchen for about an hour ...lol lol

Bringing the youngest chick now to the racecourse for her first jab

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@JupiterKid, he was born here so this is the only type of weather he knows, he loves the winter and is a lover of air conditioning in the summer. The missus wouldn’t have stayed here this long without a dog, she calls him puppy. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Have you ever tried P3D? It’s superior to MSFS.

Another day another whinge from grem

Got out on the bog walk this morning after the rain stopped. Gorgeous. Just done with a lovely chicken dinner followed by apple tart and cream. A good old fashioned meal. A brandy tipple from the christmas pressie bottle.

Too cold for me out there 🥶

• Advertisement

What does Alfie think? 😆 thankfully not too cold here so far today

Alfie is rocking the scruffy look 😄😄

That's a cracker bedhead!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Lol, he has grass stuck to him. He was foraging!

To thine own self be true

Ahh home, hope the day treats all of you well 😊

Giving myself the day off study, assignments going well, so I deserve it 😁

Lunch and cinema later

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Morning all. First morning up since the Covids hit. What a dose! I ended up sleeping upright with about five pillows. It was the only way to get comfortable and breathe. I just looked to see if I had work emails but I have decided I can't be dealing with that today. Back to bed for a lie-down. Take care one and all.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, work office, up to my eyeballs...

Lunch will be a quick sandwich at my desk.

Alfie came to visit me for lunch 😍

• Advertisement

Advertisement