Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-vaxxers

Options

Comments

GT89 wrote: »
    Unrealistic and doesn't take normal human behaviour into account

Vaccine passports and masks are unrealistic? What is unrealistic about them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Vaccine passports and masks are unrealistic? What is unrealistic about them?

Vaccine passports are not unrealistic but aren't based on medical advice either these are decided by govt/EU policy not science. Masks and social distancing are unrealistic as it's unrealistic to expect people to stay apart and wear masks all the time.

Vaccine passports are not unrealistic but aren't based on medical advice either these are decided by govt/EU policy not science. Masks and social distancing are unrealistic as it's unrealistic to expect people to stay apart and wear masks all the time.

Minimising the chance of the virus passing from one region to another and is very much so being decided by the science. Mask wearing will cease to be mandatory as vaccination levels reach a good level, some will likely continue to wear them doing shop etc. And distancing is not permanent either. We're also over a year into it and masks have only seemed to have been treated as unrealistic expectations by conspiracy theorists...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,471 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Any reason you've time to post here and not answer any questions put to you on the conspiracy theory forum?

I mean, you're pretty much just repeating the same bunkum you posted and ran away from there on this thread instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,730 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Speed limits must also be unrealistic, as it's unrealistic to expect people to drive that slow. Actually they are an example of government terrorism.

• Advertisement

Minimising the chance of the virus passing from one region to another and is very much so being decided by the science. Mask wearing will cease to be mandatory as vaccination levels reach a good level, some will likely continue to wear them doing shop etc. And distancing is not permanent either. We're also over a year into it and masks have only seemed to have been treated as unrealistic expectations by conspiracy theorists...

People wear them going into shops/public transport they don't wear them going into each other houses where they're likely at more risk of getting covid

People wear them going into shops/public transport they don't wear them going into each other houses where they're likely at more risk of getting covid

You might not, but anyone I know wears one going into another person's house.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    You might not, but anyone I know wears one going into another person's house.

Younger folk like myself generally don't wear them in each others houses. I go to my friends house with like 5 lads none wearing masks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭paul71

Younger folk like myself generally don't wear them in each others houses. I go to my friends house with like 5 lads none wearing masks.

Then it is quite likely that you or one of your ilk was the link resonsible in a chain of infections that killed someone.

No one I know would be either stupid enough or that big a tool to do so.
    As you said yourself that's where people are more risk of catching it, so just stupid or a tool ?

• Advertisement

No one I know would be either stupid enough or that big a tool to do so.
    As you said yourself that's where people are more risk of catching it, so just stupid or a tool ?

I don't personally give a rats arse about a disease that has about a 0.001% of killing me. I'm probably more likely to die being hit by a car than getting covid.

I don't personally give a rats arse about a disease that has about a 0.001% of killing me. I'm probably more likely to die being hit by a car than getting covid.

Both then

paul71 wrote: »
    Then it is quite likely that you or one of your ilk was the link resonsible in a chain of infections that killed someone.

You likely passed flu to someone who died from it pre 2020 in a chain of infections. As Greta would say how dare you.

And you don't give a rats arse about passing that disease on to someone who it will kill either, typical murderous anti-vax anti-mask selfishness.

Both then

I'm not stupid anyone who actually knows me would I'm very intelligent. Stupid people just blindly follow what the government tells them and doesn't question the narrative.

You likely passed flu to someone who died from it pre 2020 in a chain of infections. As Greta would say how dare you.

I never ignored medical advice designed to protect others, you do which is typical selfish sociopath behaviour. How many are you prepared to kill because of your selfishness?

And you don't give a rats arse about passing that disease on to someone who it will kill either, typical murderous anti-vax anti-mask selfishness.

The minscule chance I passed a disease to someone who died from it is not defined as murder in law.

I'm not stupid anyone who actually knows me would I'm very intelligent. Stupid people just blindly follow what the government tells them and doesn't question the narrative.

Of course you are.

I never ignored medical advice designed to protect others, you do which is typical selfish sociopath behaviour. How many are you prepared to kill because of your selfishness?

I'd say your some craic

Of course you are.

Speak to anyone who's ever met me

• Advertisement

Speak to anyone who's ever met me

Sure pass on their contact details

I'd say your some craic

You'll never know but I do know you are a danger to elderly vunerable members of our society. A pure dangerous deluded conspiracy theory ladden menace.

You'll never know but I do know you are a danger to elderly vunerable members of our society. A pure dangerous deluded conspiracy theory ladden menace.

Lol but I actually wear a mask in shops where it's legally required just where it's not required. If that's the case then nearly everyone under 25 is likely a danger to every geriatric in the country. If the elderly/vulnerable don't want to catch covid they can just stay indoors if not they can quit moaning and accept the risk.

Lol but I actually wear a mask in shops where it's legally required just where it's not required. If that's the case then nearly everyone under 25 is likely a danger to every geriatric in the country. If the elderly/vulnerable don't want to catch covid they can just stay indoors if not they can quit moaning and accept the risk.

So people should restrict their movements and imprision themselfs in their homes because you don't give a rats arse.

Sociopathic does sound accurate, but sure you're great craic so you should be tolerated.

That sounds a familar "a very stable genius"

So people should restrict their movements and imprision themselfs in their homes because you don't give a rats arse.

Sociopathic does sound accurate, but sure you're great craic so you should be tolerated.

Staying at home by choice is not imprisoning yourself. This is what many elderly/vulnerable people have been doing anyway regardless.

Staying at home by choice is not imprisoning yourself. This is what many elderly/vulnerable people have been doing anyway regardless.
    Not what you said, you said they should stay at home as a consequence of your selfish action to endanger them, leaving them with a potiential life or death decision because you want a bit of craic with your 5 mates in a house spreading a deadly disease.

For a self proclaimed intelligant guy your are spouting an awful lot of contradictory guff.

Not what you said, you said they should stay at home as a consequence of your selfish action to endanger them, leaving them with a potiential life or death decision because you want a bit of craic with your 5 mates in a house spreading a deadly disease.

For a self proclaimed intelligant guy your are spouting an awful lot of contradictory guff.

Most elderly/vulnerable are staying at home anyway so it's not like I'm putting them at risk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

actually knows me would I'm very intelligent.
    2 things here: Read what you actually typed out, smart fella.
    Secondly, this always holds true in my experience

The only people I've encountered in person who reckoned they're smart to the point of telling everyone that they're smart are actually just thick as cow shít and not smart enough to know that's what they are.

• Advertisement

AirBiscuit wrote: »
    2 things here: Read what you actually typed out, smart fella.
    Secondly, this always holds true in my experience

The only people I've encountered in person who reckoned they're smart to the point of telling everyone that they're smart are actually just thick as cow shít and not smart enough to know that's what they are.

I'm using touch screen so it's easy to make mistakes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement