Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

i dont get the point of this role. we all accuse each other every day. what separates the normal play from your role?
    Beats me but I'm having fun with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,462 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ShaneU wrote: »
    Didn't convert anyone. Basically I have to accuse people of being wolves everyday or I'm fired :D

Who accused more me or you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,353 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Beats me but I'm having fun with it :D

if the mods didnt say it i would be sus as hell.

they did say it and i'm still uneasy

if the mods didnt say it i would be sus as hell.

they did say it and i'm still uneasy

I have to say it on the actually thread, I guess that's the difference. Lots of sly dogs like those voting for me last night in secret.

Day 1 Lynch Votes

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Gabriel WW kitten_k, Rikand, mitsuko045, Prize Vote, ShaneU, Stu Redman 7
    ShaneU Angus WW, Conor WW, Vernon WW, Oisin WW 4
    JP Liz V1 Also Starring LeVar Burton, Emily WW, Holly WW 3
    kitten_k Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Patrick WW 3
    Stu Redman Desmond WW, Eva WW 2
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Lord TSC 1
    Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

Blocked Vote: Jake WW
    Did Not Vote: Whiplashy

anyone wanna post the list of dead players and what the priest said their alignment was so i can get the colours going in that table for some wagonomics.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I have to say it on the actually thread, I guess that's the difference. Lots of sly dogs like those voting for me last night in secret.

Ahhhhh ... You were really beginning to annoy me with your random accusations with absolutely nothing behind them. Like concrete logical reasons.

Day 1 Lynch Votes

Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

anyone wanna post the list of dead players and what the priest said their alignment was so i can get the colours going in that table for some wagonomics.

I posted it earlier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I think Patrick and Mitsuko are on a team. The first post I've quoted I'll explain more below.
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    There is mention of gimmicks in the OP, maybe some players can be repackaged, ie. have multiple lives.

I started looking at Patrick because of Mr Kingsley's munch. Patrick's first few posts, pretty on the ball. Focused on there being 1 team.
    So been looking over the OP again.

Seems there is only 1 wolf team, possibly 6 or 7 members. What was the player count, 25+?

All wolves likely not activated yet. Do the current wolves know who they are? Possible they can pick conversion. That would be like heel turns I guess.

Not sure how a face turn mechanic would work.

No SK it would seem.

On the plus side it looks like we have a BG, Seer, and vig, as would be expected. No doubt a few more roles
    Check the win conditions, my guess is just 1 wolf team with Vinny mac alpha wolf

Restates the 1 team idea.
    Morning all.

Not too much to catch up on. Munch this morning at 10, subject to change.

What we have all made out from the OP.

McMahons are the wolf team, probably at least 6 given the number of players
    Likely heel turns in the game and inactive wolves
    BG, seer, and Vig in play for the village

Jake has won a reverse, so 4 players would need to team up to take him out if needed.
    KK has won an extra vote, lynch vote I assume, not of great use this early in the game.

Some has deleted a post? unlikely a wolf hiding and more likely a new player who doesn't know the rules (of course that doesn't mean they are not a wolf, but I don't think that is why they deleted the post)

Have I missed anything?

Again one team and very up to date with current events.
    MrKingsley wrote: »
    Morning all.

This post stuck out as being a nice and hairy one.

Other than that the only thing I cam say is that It is an odd start to a WW. In so far as we've had 2 days of fluff to begin with
    MrK calls out this post.
    If that is the hairiest post you have found, I doubt very much you have read the whole tread.

Nice to have you here though, welcome.
    Patrick dismisses him.
    See my post above.

You haven't missed much in terms of what has happened in the game. There were 2 contests, 2 players have won a prize. There was quite a lot of chat about WrestleMania and pro wrestling in general. a lot of chat about the OP and roles, how many wolves, number of wolf teams. A lot of gifs and fluff as you say.

Just interested why you picked out my take on the OP as the hairiest.
    Patrick is helpful but probing.
    MrKingsley wrote: »
    Ive not missed anything. I've read the thread.

I never said it was the hairiest. Just hairy
    MrK posts the quote above and then is dead.

Patrick's next post is this one, immediately contradicting his 1 wolf team stance. Also please note the bit in bold below. MrKingsley was munched which practically guarantees that they are good but Patrick is suggesting maybe not.
    Could be 2 wolf teams. I guess we will find out tomorrow with the munch flava.

If there are 2 wolf teams, there may have been an on tread task to decide which got the first munch.

So long Mr. K, can't be sure if you were good or bad so I will reserve my sympathy.

Patrick's next post is discussing the finisher that was used immediately after the munch, almost certainly as a distraction from the munch target (I think LordTSC even commented on that)
    That finisher that was used, the canadian destroyer, is used by Petey Williams, currently signed to Impact wrestling.

As far as I can tell, he never competed in the WWE or WCW, so do we have another promotion in play?

Now, as to why I think Mitsuoko is on a team with Patrick. Firstly there is the interchange with Gabriel. Gabriel raises the idea that Trigger isn't really dead.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Are we all certain that Trigger is dead and gone for good? It's just the wording, it said something like "he has finished with the WWE".

Without autopriest, the game is tougher. Our chances of winning "drastic" go down.

I like the work from Senan and Katie with the thanks counting and competition analysis.

I missed the cutoff for today's competition, I thought it would last a lot longer.

I was reading back. I have a few suspicions but it's early doors and nothing concrete.

Mitsuko's first response is this:
    mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Don't think so. The finisher OP just states they lose their vote not thier posting abilities.

Mind you, we already know it's possible for folks to come back from the dead so Trigger returning isn't totally out of the question, but I reckon it's safe to say they're dead for now.

I've bolded the part about coming back from the dead because it sounds so much like what Patrick said about players having multiple lives. Also because when mitsuko did his FFA he said this instead about Gabriel's idea on Trigger not being dead:
    mitsuko045 wrote: »
    So my #FFA1 is as follows:

1. Gabriel
    2. Óisin
    3. Liz

Gabriel because his first 5 posts were gifs and the rest of his contributions have been asking "But is he rrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaallly dead?". Feels very tasky to me and absolutely nothing has been contributed to the game.

Oisin, because I'm still waiting for him to say why he's glad Trigger is gone and has ignored multiple people asking him to explain what he meant.

Liz, purely because as someone pointed out they're the top poster but I feel like they really haven't contributed much if anything. (Granted I admit it's hard to contribute when Holly and I are playing a very loud game of NO U).

Not the strongest basis for votes but it's D1 so whatchagunnado?

It should be a given at this stage that I've a lean on Holly but I don't see any point in voting him tonight when there's a chance I'll get to personally see to his exit.

giphy.gif

Finally, mitsuko v Holly yesterday was a big distraction and it was started by mitsuko challenging Holly for calling out Trigger as a wolf (the point of the game).

Sorry for wall of text but that's where I'm at right now. Be voting between these two unless some other information comes to hand. Senan half-heartedly challenged Patrick over MrKs death and it felt hedgy...like if Patrick flipped he'd point to it but never really pressed it.

Conor is on my wolf list because of pure gut. His posts seem wolfy and Jake is posting enough to get by but isn't ruffling any feathers.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I posted it earlier.

rough idea of time?

• Advertisement

Player Role Entered First Challenge Entered Second Challenge Notes Vote Lynch D1
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Y Y Finished by Finisher JP Liz
    Angus WW Undertaker? Y Y Village Priest D1 ShaneU
    cee_jay Y Y Whiplashy
    Conor WW Y ShaneU
    Desmond WW Bret The Hitman Hart? Y Finished by Finisher Stu Redman
    Emily WW Y JP Liz
    Eva WW Sub Stu Redman
    Gabriel WW Brok Lesner - Face Villager Y Lynch D1 kitten_k
    Holly WW John Cena - Village Derp Y Royal Rumble Mod Action - selected by Desmond JP Liz
    Jake WW Y Y Blocked Vote (Gabriel)
    JP Liz V1 Y Y Lord TSC
    Katie WW kitten_k
    Nigel WW Y Y Munch D2 Senan WW
    kitten_k Y Y Gabriel
    Senan WW Y Sub Patrick WW
    Lord TSC Y Y LeVar
    mitsuko045 RR with Holly - selected by Desmond Gabriel
    MrKingsley Roman Reigns - Face Villager Y Munch D1
    Oisin WW Finished by Finisher ShaneU
    Patrick WW Y Y kitten_k
    Rikand Y Gabriel
    ShaneU CM Punk - Village Charlatan Y Y Unmasked by LeVar Gabriel
    Stu Redman Y Y Gabriel
    Trigger Shane McMahon - McMahon Family Wolf Y Y Vig Shot
    Vernon WW Y Y ShaneU
    Evan WW Y Whiplashy Sub Whippy did not vote
    y0ssar1an22 Jake WW

This is my summary table so far Liz - those in red are in the dead room. There could be errors in here, but think I have captured everything best I can.

Yoss this post may help you

Balance of probabilities. My FFA:

Stu
    mitsuko
    Conor

Not in order, still trying to decide which way to vote.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necro wrote: »
    Day 1 Lynch Votes

Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

Soft wagonomics (cause I believe you need two days worth to really get patterns going), but from past experience, wolves tend not to lump on to people on night one. Typically, it would be spreading things out, especially when there's not an obvious wagon to hitch on to.

Shane coming second is interesting, especially when he said not a lot of people claimed ahead of time they were going to vote for him (IIRC), and since Shane has cleared good, I'm wondering if a wolf would have leapt on him?

Angus, Conor, Vernon, Oisin.

Being honest, I've good reads on Angus and Connor, while I've no read on Vernon.

Did anyone claim credit for Oisin's death? Ewan got quite active round that time, and the death came after Oisin implied he was using a finisher on Ewan (which Ewan has denied, iirc). But my instincts, if no one has claimed that, is a wolf kill?

Also, if Rickand's being honest about his double vote, it means Gabriel had 5 people voting for him, while Shane had 4. Those two "bonus" votes really added a lot of wiggle room...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement

As requested by one of the players, there is now a Game Summary of all the main actions in post 2 of the game thread

Game Summary

Game Mods (in conjunction with forum mods, so please be patient) will endeavor to update this once per day going forward.

In other news - Lynch at 9pm

Lynch Form Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfYqpdJUQJAfAmNjM8211CFLZ7bW1JySn1cktxK89Ci21Nog/viewform

Also, WWF Backstage will return tonight at the currently scheduled time of 9.30pm

Shane, do you remember when you voted yesterday?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd worry about HHH and Bray being heels inheriting the powers for the day, but Becky is absolutely a babyface. Unless there's an alternate alternating thing?
    Also, I hate conversion mechanics.

If Bray the priest isn't revealing that means he hs on the wolf heel side, could Undertaker confirm if Bray was his pass the chalice apprentice, not asking player name just about the wrestler

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If Bray the priest isn't revealing that means he hs on the wolf heel side, could Undertaker confirm if Bray was his pass the chalice apprentice, not asking player name just about the wrestler

He could also be dead

Or he was someone who was killed today.

Day 1 Lynch Votes

Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

trigger
    mr kingsley

this is a work in progress so feel free to edit or point out mistakes

Did anyone claim credit for Oisin's death? Ewan got quite active round that time, and the death came after Oisin implied he was using a finisher on Ewan (which Ewan has denied, iirc). But my instincts, if no one has claimed that, is a wolf kill?

Also, if Rickand's being honest about his double vote, it means Gabriel had 5 people voting for him, while Shane had 4. Those two "bonus" votes really added a lot of wiggle room...

I'm thinking Ewan and LeVar took out Oisin

• Advertisement

I'm thinking Ewan and LeVar took out Oisin

Ewan has said he didn't, and I don't personally believe LeVar did either.

Shane, do you remember when you voted yesterday?
    Why is this important? I voted for Senan at about half 8 and then changed to Gabriel around 8.55 to save my bacon when I though I was getting the noose! :D

Balance of probabilities. My FFA:

Stu
    mitsuko
    Conor

Not in order, still trying to decide which way to vote.

OK right now, looking at the votes, I'm leaning Stu. Mainly because looking at vote declarations on thread, Stu was last to jump on the Gabriel bandwagon, which always looks suss to me, and seemingly the deciding vote for Gabriel going home.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor was on my FFA last night, due to his lack of posting. It felt like he was there to make the 5 minimum posts only, and stay under the radar. He has posted more today, however... this post really doesn't sit right with me:

But would a wolf be as open as to say they voted that way because a confirmed villager said to?

That's not what I said, I didn't vote for ShaneU because Angus said to. I said that there seemed to be something to what Angus said. Fairly different to how you've portrayed it.

Why is this important? I voted for Senan at about half 8 and then changed to Gabriel around 8.55 to save my bacon when I though I was getting the noose! :D

If you voted at 8.55, then Stu voted between 8.55 and 9.00.

Its handy in wagonomics to see who voted early, and who voted late. It shows who lumped on someone at the last second, rather than had a read (rightly or wrongly) early in the day.

Since you're basically the only bullet proof goody right now (although Angus is close), you're the most trustworthy to provide a clue as to the order of who voted when, as well as establish the fact Stu lumped on to Gabriel late too...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I have a placeholder vote gone in on senan. The off wagon vote yesterday combined with the reads lists that are just a list of names and having me as a villager on them when I have no right to be there make me suspicious.

Vote may get changed to a genuine wagon by end of day though if senan is a non runner

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Cee_jay I don't know what pocketing is.

I think I have solved the mystery of my blocked vote and i think I did it myself.

Village cannot afford to lose another player and I am saying now that I am village. Whatever about my Gabriel vote, feckin hell i voted for songs I liked. Are people really going to be lynched because of their music choice. I see cee_jay liz and someone else all liked each other's songs. I took that to be music taste and if one of them came up wolf should the other two be lynched because of it.

There is no bodyguard, priest or seer tonight so people should not be asking people to come forward.

Think hard people. Villagers are dwindling and the wolves are not confined to munch to take us out We can't make mistakes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Its handy in wagonomics to see who voted early, and who voted late. It shows who lumped on someone at the last second, rather than had a read (rightly or wrongly) early in the day.

Since you're basically the only bullet proof goody right now (although Angus is close), you're the most trustworthy to provide a clue as to the order of who voted when, as well as establish the fact Stu lumped on to Gabriel late too...

I would not be opposed to a stu wagon

Who were they protecting though? ShaneU was runner up and he's now confirmed good. Liz & Kitten next closest.

• Advertisement

Day 1 Lynch Votes

Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

trigger
    mr kingsley

this is a work in progress so feel free to edit or point out mistakes

I think we can assume Nigel was good, given he was munched.
    Also this makes me feel better about Conor. It's looking like wolves took out Oisin, so he is probably good, Angus I think is good and I know I'm good. Would they have killed there if Conor was a wolf?

Advertisement