Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It does hint at it in the OP

"That said should we really go into detail on each role in a Pro Wrestling themed game. If the Monday Night Wars taught us anything it's that wrestlers sometimes switch sides... could that happen here? Or is this misdirection? In times like this it's probably best to remember the sage words of wisdom of the former champion below"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    It does hint at it in the OP

"That said should we really go into detail on each role in a Pro Wrestling themed game. If the Monday Night Wars taught us anything it's that wrestlers sometimes switch sides... could that happen here? Or is this misdirection? In times like this it's probably best to remember the sage words of wisdom of the former champion below"

I will continue under the belief that the wolves all know each other, its how i wolf hunt. If they have all kept the identities from each other, then good on them, they have taken one method of wolf hunting off the table and made themselves immune from being caught by association. They have also removed there main advantage as wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm hoping tonight Christian shows up costs Edge the match, Bryan makes Reigns tap out, Yes Yes Yes ending to WM, I know won't happen but I can dream, then SS main event TLC between Edge and Christian

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm hoping tonight Christian shows up costs Edge the match, Bryan makes Reigns tap out, Yes Yes Yes ending to WM, I know won't happen but I can dream, then SS main event TLC between Edge and Christian
    Bryan is only in that match to take the pin :p

Edge vs Christian would be epic but sadly won't happen now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Bryan is only in that match to take the pin :p

Edge vs Christian would be epic but sadly won't happen now

Isn't Christian not in aew now!?

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Isn't Christian not in aew now!?

Yes that's why it's a dream :(

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Holy fudgicles I nearly had a heart attack when I logged on and saw this thread active and already on page 29.

Thought I'd missed the start and would be lynched before I even got started 😭

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

So been looking over the OP again.

Seems there is only 1 wolf team, possibly 6 or 7 members. What was the player count, 25+?

All wolves likely not activated yet. Do the current wolves know who they are? Possible they can pick conversion. That would be like heel turns I guess.

Not sure how a face turn mechanic would work.

No SK it would seem.

On the plus side it looks like we have a BG, Seer, and vig, as would be expected. No doubt a few more roles

27 players! That's quite the big game!

I'm curious as to what this could be hinting to:
    many people have had substance abuse issue in order to cope with the pressure that comes with having a potentially important part to play in a promotion.!

mitsuko045 wrote: »

Steroid buff :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

It means the mods are hosting a boards beers after the game!

Steroid buff :pac:

bmIQq.gifbray-wyatt-wwe-rip-shirt-wrestler-strong-gif-17769588tenor.gif?itemid=17769588

I've been trying to think what that could be in terms of gane mechanics but cant think of anything. Could be a hint that Hogan is in the game. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

There will be other roles that appear in most federations but also some other slightly tweaked ones to specifically fit pro wrestling, an industry where backstage politicking is a role in itself and many people have had substance abuse issue in order to cope with the pressure that comes with having a potentially important part to play in a promotion.

Looking at the full quote, could it be something that allows a poster to send another one to rehab and maybe prevent an action? Some sort of block, tweeked to the game flavour

many people have had substance abuse issue in order to cope with the pressure that comes with having a potentially important part to play in a promotion.!

Maybe some players do not know their full potential at the beginning, and more will be revealed if they live until some later time in the game when the substance abuse fuzz clears.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Could be a hint that Hogan is in the game. :D

Welll in that case I used the wrong gif earlier.

tenor.gif?itemid=8108493

Patrick WW wrote: »
    So been looking over the OP again.
    Seems there is only 1 wolf team, possibly 6 or 7 members. What was the player count, 25+?
    All wolves likely not activated yet. Do the current wolves know who they are? Possible they can pick conversion. That would be like heel turns I guess.
    Not sure how a face turn mechanic would work.
    No SK it would seem.
    On the plus side it looks like we have a BG, Seer, and vig, as would be expected. No doubt a few more roles

I'm thinking McMahons as wolves probably with HHH and maybe SCSA as Vince McMahon helping SCSA win at WM is one of the biggest shocking heel turns in history but as for who is who in the game, I'm at a lost

Hi Christian whomever you are ;)

I'm thinking McMahons as wolves probably with HHH and maybe SCSA as Vince McMahon helping SCSA win at WM is one of the biggest shocking heel turns in history but as for who is who in the game, I'm at a lost

What is SCSA?

Angus WW wrote: »
    What is SCSA?

Probably Liz but in wwf universe, Stone cold steve austin.

What is SCSA?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

JP Liz posting a lot without saying anything.

What is SCSA?

Steve Austin

Oisin WW wrote: »

Lol. You've one post so far which is a youtube video. You're high on my list of suspects especially after this post.

Yep I'm a post whore :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Quote:

I'm thinking drunk seer maybe?

It's pre-game...what would you like Liz or anyone to be saying at this point?

Might as well be written in a different language. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

She seems to know her wrestling. I on the other hand have forgotten all I knew.

Vernon WW wrote: »

As Gaeilge

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    She seems to know her wrestling. I on the other hand have forgotten all I knew.

I never knew much to begin with. Vague memories of watching it on Saturday mornings and trying to body slam my little brother and vice versa but beyond that...I got nothing

Advertisement