Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,463 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

is shane the charlatan?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How, game prize win?

It's part of my role

Emily WW wrote: »
    You coming out reduced your chances of both - clever for a wolf, silly for a villager, im not sure what to do now!

sup emily

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Actually the more I think of it, it could be very clever wolf work! You would have to know stratus was not in play with anyone else - I am not sure if this can be deduced form the thread, however wolves may know.

In previous games with the element of characters being possibly linked to alignment, the wolves have been given aliases to use. Regardless, here reveal has actually made her more wolfy to me tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I wish you people would stop posting for 5 minutes.

I went back and read the entire thread again and found a couple of things that stood out. I've written my notes down but I'm going to go and get quotes now.

In my leaning good pile:
    Angus
    Shane
    Katie
    yoss
    Stu
    Liz

Could go either way:
    cee-jay
    Ewan
    kitten_k
    Lord TSC

Pretty darn wolfy:
    Senan
    Jake
    Conor
    Mitsuoko
    Patrick

No Real Read:
    Rikand
    Emily
    Eva

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Actually the more I think of it, it could be very clever wolf work! You would have to know stratus was not in play with anyone else - I am not sure if this can be deduced form the thread, however wolves may know.

wolves are sometimes give a list of safe names, so they wont be trapped by a mass reveal. a sort of anti-mass reveal mechanic.

Rikand wrote: »
    It's part of my role

you might also have been converted to a wolf and trying to get village credit

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Is there anyone Liz hasnt called a wolf in this game :D

You don't like as I'm wolf suss on you

I believe Shane Angus Gabriel Ladyskunk Nigel cee_jay and more in the game were not Liz wolfed

Katie WW wrote: »
    Just strange, cause its self resolving no matter what. He's the priest, he gets munched or there's a counter claim. It's a waste of a peek regardless IMO. I found it a leading suggestion on reading back

Yeah, I didnt think of the self resolving initially. I kinda worked my way around to that thought process as I typed out my post.

you might also have been converted to a wolf and trying to get village credit

I doubt theres much villager credit on offer to me when I used 2 votes to lynch gabriel who is a presumed villager

• Advertisement

You don't like as I'm wolf suss on you

I believe Shane Angus Gabriel Ladyskunk Nigel cee_jay and more in the game were not Liz wolfed

Interesting list, two somewhat cleared good, Skunk subbed, Nigel dead with no role reveal and Gabriel lynched with no defense from you.

I have seen my name appear in senans villager lists a couple of times. I'm looking forward to reading why as I havent seen a reason given yet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Interesting list, two somewhat cleared good, Skunk subbed, Nigel dead with no role reveal and Gabriel lynched with no defense from you.

Somewhat cleared good? The game host literally posted on the thread that I was village :D what more do you want? :D

Necro wrote: »
    An identity has been revealed

mN3Cy0.gif

A player has chosen to unmask another wrestler and has revealed that ShaneU is... CM Punk - Village Charlatan!
    is shane the charlatan?

I doubt theres much villager credit on offer to me when I used 2 votes to lynch gabriel who is a presumed villager

Can you lay the invisible vote on another or does your vote weigh double.

I love that gif :D

ShaneU wrote: »
    Somewhat cleared good? The game host literally posted on the thread that I was village :D what more do you want? :D

True, I more meant Angus in thst :D

I have so many posts but I didn't think you wolfy either Katie

Also y0ssar1an22

Angus WW wrote: »
    Can you lay the invisible vote on another or does your vote weigh double.

Vote weighs double

I love that gif :D

Can't see gifs at the moment :( in work.

• Advertisement

Vote weighs double

In that case, i can't put blame on you yet for double vote on gabs, as you had to vote and it was day 1.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Is there anyone Liz hasnt called a wolf in this game :D
    Can you go through her posts and find out. Maybe make a table of who see has called wolf.

I don't think its as wide a spread as you infer here.

Yes please do Patrick as Angus suggests

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In previous games with the element of characters being possibly linked to alignment, the wolves have been given aliases to use. Regardless, here reveal has actually made her more wolfy to me tbh

The fact she’s claimed NRV means no one can really counter claim. It’s a very, very safe claim to throw out.

is shane the charlatan?

AbsolutePaltryEgret-size_restricted.gif

It's an idiotic reveal, narrows the pool of potential roled villagers for the wolves!

I did it for the village

9HGzp4G5ZRVLPoow6

AbsolutePaltryEgret-size_restricted.gif

who'd you convert, or how did your mechanic work?

I did it for the village

9HGzp4G5ZRVLPoow6

You could be a roled villager and pretending that you are vanilla. Trish Stratus is pretty strong!

oh, didn't feel there was a push on liz.

anyhow, i remembered wrong, the power change up happened after 10am so they wont see that trish have been given powers before munch, but they could still organize finishers, but thats less of an issue.

I did leave some clues that I was Trish and I have no powers also I did not accuse every player in the game of being a wolf

who'd you convert, or how did your mechanic work?
    Didn't convert anyone. Basically I have to accuse people of being wolves everyday or I'm fired :D

• Advertisement

Didn't convert anyone. Basically I have to accuse people of being wolves everyday or I'm fired :D

i dont get the point of this role. we all accuse each other every day. what separates the normal play from your role?

Advertisement