Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

this is why i am beginning to suspect you. you seem to know whats going on, and only wolves will know that.

i am clueless like i would guess all villagers are

Im clueless and Id like direction, the priest can provide it and hes not going to be priest tomorrow..... so the risk is not as great if they were a normal priest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Angus came out last night, the priest is possibly already dead (From the mayhem), could be forced to reveal tonight or could be munched in the morning with no info provided.

Info is more important from the priest at this stage

Okay fair enough.

BRING ON THE PRIEST!

Eva WW wrote: »
    It's way to early for rolled villagers to come out today but do the all rolls change? Did see the priest changes every day?

Its not normal circumstances.

Angus was priest yesterday, new priest today, the theme seems to be that they are every changing.

Had it been a normal priest.... yeah stay in, dont come out without huge info or under pressure. The circumstances aint the same.

Its not a normal game of Werewolf.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

this is why i am beginning to suspect you. you seem to know whats going on, and only wolves will know that.

i am clueless like i would guess all villagers are

*Shrug*

I don't know what's going on. I'm working with the info we have, and I believe LeVar was a wolf based on the evidence on display.

I rarely believe rolled villagers should out themselves unless they're 100% sure they've got a wolf to offer up. Leaving themselves exposed is dangerous. I know it's lovely to get info to work with, but for me, unless a rolled goody has information they absolutely need to get out, they shouldn't be exposing themselves.

Same reason I had issues with LeVar's usage of his prize. Rolled villagers shouldn't be forced out. Especially in a game where kills are flowing so freely.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Angus WW
    cee_jay
    Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Katie WW
    kitten_k
    Senan WW
    Lord TSC
    mitsuko045
    Patrick WW
    Rikand
    ShaneU
    Stu Redman
    Vernon WW
    Ewan WW
    y0ssar1an22

Is this the correct list of the current active players left now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If the priest is on the village side today Bray could let us know if any wolves taken out if he doesn't then on wolf side?

Any chance Kitty you could be the heel turned today, kinda getting gut wolfy vibe from you

No not me Liz!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    *Shrug*

I don't know what's going on. I'm working with the info we have, and I believe LeVar was a wolf based on the evidence on display.

I agree, I feel they are wolfy..... but Id like the priest to guid emy moves personally. i dont trust my gut.

Jkae would be my next vote tonight. But what If Im wrong. If LeVar is good, I may second guess.

would you not like that? The risk is not a s great with a new priest tomorrow or back to Angus.
    I rarely believe rolled villagers should out themselves unless they're 100% sure they've got a wolf to offer up. Leaving themselves exposed is dangerous. I know it's lovely to get info to work with, but for me, unless a rolled goody has information they absolutely need to get out, they shouldn't be exposing themselves.

Its not a normal game. No full time priest, just occasional priest for a day. Id prefer to take the risk
    Same reason I had issues with LeVar's usage of his prize. Rolled villagers shouldn't be forced out. Especially in a game where kills are flowing so freely.[

No ones "forcing" the roiled goodie out...Im encouraging it. Its up to them ultimately.

Angus WW
    cee_jay
    Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Katie WW
    kitten_k
    Senan WW
    Lord TSC
    mitsuko045
    Patrick WW
    Rikand
    ShaneU
    Stu Redman
    Vernon WW
    Ewan WW
    y0ssar1an22

I'm concerned how many names on that list are people I have literally zero read on....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Angus WW
    cee_jay
    Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Katie WW
    kitten_k
    Senan WW
    Lord TSC
    mitsuko045
    Patrick WW
    Rikand
    ShaneU
    Stu Redman
    Vernon WW
    Ewan WW
    y0ssar1an22

Player Role Entered First Challenge Entered Second Challenge Notes Vote Lynch D1
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Y Y Finished by Finisher JP Liz
    Angus WW Undertaker? Y Y Village Priest D1 ShaneU
    cee_jay Y Y Whiplashy
    Conor WW Y ShaneU
    Desmond WW Bret The Hitman Hart? Y Finished by Finisher Stu Redman
    Emily WW Y JP Liz
    Eva WW Sub Stu Redman
    Gabriel WW Brok Lesner - Face Villager Y Lynch D1 kitten_k
    Holly WW John Cena - Village Derp Y Royal Rumble Mod Action - selected by Desmond JP Liz
    Jake WW Y Y Blocked Vote (Gabriel)
    JP Liz V1 Y Y Lord TSC
    Katie WW kitten_k
    Nigel WW Y Y Munch D2 Senan WW
    kitten_k Y Y Gabriel
    Senan WW Y Sub Patrick WW
    Lord TSC Y Y LeVar
    mitsuko045 RR with Holly - selected by Desmond Gabriel
    MrKingsley Roman Reigns - Face Villager Y Munch D1
    Oisin WW Finished by Finisher ShaneU
    Patrick WW Y Y kitten_k
    Rikand Y Gabriel
    ShaneU CM Punk - Village Charlatan Y Y Unmasked by LeVar Gabriel
    Stu Redman Y Y Gabriel
    Trigger Shane McMahon - McMahon Family Wolf Y Y Vig Shot
    Vernon WW Y Y ShaneU
    Evan WW Y Whiplashy Sub Whippy did not vote
    y0ssar1an22 Jake WW

This is my summary table so far Liz - those in red are in the dead room. There could be errors in here, but think I have captured everything best I can.

How many of us want Bray the priest to reveal now, should we vote, consensus, if village he should reveal

I would like to know about the dead eliminated players from today so I vote reveal

Angus is quite today, looking for the urn :p

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'd like more information rather than the sort of fumbling around we're doing, killing people and hoping we're on the right track. I'd hazard a guess that a decent amount of the wolves finishers have been used today and yesterday (although they may be able to replenish) so I suppose the priest (if still alive) has to weigh up the likelihood of them being killed without giving any information.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Angus is quite today, looking for the urn :p
    I'm waiting on my apology :D

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Im not as freed as I though I'd be today , I should get more time this evening/tonight.

@Liz, You asked a good few posts ago about Holly being derpy and any obviously derpy plays by her. The ones that immediately strike me as derpy is 1. Volunteering for the rumble, 2. Inviting me to declare whether I'm a roled villager or not, 3. Declaring herself to be NRV

I do find it very suspicious that ASLB straight away went for the mask reveal with like zero discussion. At the very least, isn't that a gimmick you'd want to hang on to when there's been a good few FFAs thrown out and then you can help people decide what way to vote. I hear ya about the three finishers rule but again holding out your mask reveal until later in the day would be a good way of avoiding three finishers.

I had to look up derp :o foolishness or stupidity, kinda feels it applies to me, besides a streak Holly/BJ/Cena did nothing derpy

I had to look up derp :o foolishness or stupidity, kinda feels it applies to me, besides a streak Holly/BJ/Cena did nothing derpy

A derp in the context of werewolf is usually a player who has tasks that usually makes him look foolish, odd or strange. If player gets a task completed, they usually win a prize.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm not seeing anything comparing the votes from last night to the competition voting.

However, we know now that Trigger was Shane McMahon, vanilla wolf.
    So looking at the votes on the competition again, is it likely that there is a wolf or two hiding in his votes?

Posted by Thanked by
    ShaneU Jake WW
    LVar cee_jay, TSC, Trig, Vernon WW
    TSC cee_jay, JP Liz
    Trig LeVar, Jake WW, JP Liz, Stu, Yossar
    Patrick WW LeVar, ShaneU
    cee_jay JP Liz, TSC
    Khalessi LeVar, Jake WW, Vernon WW, Yossar
    Kitten_k LeVar, Conor WW, Jake WW, JP Liz, TSC, Whippy
    Vernon WW cee_jay, Jake WW, TSC, ShaneU
    JP Liz LeVar, cee_jay, Patrick WW, ShaneU
    Conor WW cee_jay, JP Liz
    LadySkunk Yossar
    Stu LeVar, Holly WW, Jake WW
    Jake WW Angus WW, Trigger
    Angus WW Jake WW, JP Liz, ShaneU

Also, there has to be wolves among the Gabriel and Shane votes:

Lynch Candidate  Voter Name  Total 
    Gabriel WW kitten_k, Rikand, mitsuko045, Prize Vote, ShaneU, Stu Redman 7
    ShaneU Angus WW, Conor WW, Vernon WW, Oisin WW 4
    JP Liz V1 Also Starring LeVar Burton, Emily WW, Holly WW 3
    kitten_k Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Patrick WW 3
    Stu Redman Desmond WW, Eva WW 2
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Lord TSC 1
    Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

The only commonality I see is Stu. I need to read back on Stu's posts.

Going back to this post from this morning. It was also followed up with LeVar/Jake/Trigger thanking each other's posts also.

However, we know now that ShaneU is village. So that reduces the voters for Gabriel (I am including Jake here as his was a blocked vote):
    kitten_k, Rikand, mitsuko045, Stu Redman, Jake

Shane could have been a handy spot for a wolf to place a vote also (removing Angus as he was confirmed village). Oisin was finished today.
    Conor WW, Vernon WW

Stu being the only commonality is worrying to me, but when I read back on his posts, I have doubts. He did have the lols with Trigger on Day 0, and I find his village backroom core theory from last night questionable. But not sure if that makes him wolf.

Conor was on my FFA last night, due to his lack of posting. It felt like he was there to make the 5 minimum posts only, and stay under the radar. He has posted more today, however... this post really doesn't sit right with me:
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I voted ShaneU because I didn't know who to vote for and I saw Angus's posts quoting ShaneU about no-one knowing Trigger was a wolf and thought that seems like it could be something.
    But would a wolf be as open as to say they voted that way because a confirmed villager said to?

Vernon had a similar reason to Conor for voting for ShaneU:
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    And finally caught up. There seems to be an awful lot of talking at cross purposes going on.

See there was questions about why I voted ShaneU and didn't declare it. It's boring - I was at a webinar and while I was able to read the thread I wasn't able to post. I started posting again sometime after lynch. I voted there because of the interaction between him and Angus. I had Angus in my good pile before he outed himself as priest so was inclined to believe him. I originally thought he might have been seer with his declaration on Trigger. ShaneU harping on about it caught my attention and as the exchange went on I got more convinced (and remain so).

My suspicions are being raised on Liz too. Not really interacting, just dropping in random ideas on thread. Potential wolf there.

Desmond who I was suspicious of is seeming less wolfy today.

I'm going back to read everything again as I feel like I skimmed most of yesterday.

Not very commital, acting continually confused (heck I am confused by most of this wrestling stuff too) but then there are moments of complete clarity among the confusion.

Work is calling - I will try come back and look at the rest of the Gabriel voters later.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Okay fair enough.

BRING ON THE PRIEST!

8 posts Eva..... 8 posts..... seriously. You had a huge headstart on me and 8 posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

No first WM with no Undertaker match, he "retired" with his streak broken by Lesnar
    :D little Rock
    WWE is the top promotion, it has produced the biggest stars, I agree Raw can be bad but Smackdown and NXT are good

AEW is good ( especially when Cody doesn't showboat take over too much) but many of it's stars are from WWE and even as a huge Christian fan, WWE is still the top

The attitude era won't be topped imho
    The Rock? What's cooking?
    I'd love to take a Cesaro swing
    Like Jericho's list :p
    Bunny can wrestle
    McMahon or Russo?
    I think everyone thought Drew was winning considering it was the opening match in front of a live audience

MVP and his swagger was the win for me :p

Good on you Jake
    I just watched some of night 1 highlights, it delivered for me as I had low expectations, delighted for Cesaro
    We need to know the wolf and rv characters to start hunting

Is Daniel Bryan not the GOAT of WWE :p who put the F back WWF
    If ye really think I'm a wolf then Brooklyn Brawler is winning the titles from both Asuka and Reigns tonight, BB2Belts
    I'm trying to get into Christian's locker room :p
    Jim Johnston was genius
    What's your favourite from AEW, use their entrance then, just an idea

Is Jericho still Break the Walls Down or a Fozzy original track?
    Ted DiBiase one the ultimate heels, just saying, money to buy anything and anyone
    I would love if the wrestler was hit with their own move, Rock takes out Undertaker with Tombstone :p
    I'm hoping tonight Christian shows up costs Edge the match, Bryan makes Reigns tap out, Yes Yes Yes ending to WM, I know won't happen but I can dream, then SS main event TLC between Edge and Christian
    I'm thinking McMahons as wolves probably with HHH and maybe SCSA as Vince McMahon helping SCSA win at WM is one of the biggest shocking heel turns in history but as for who is who in the game, I'm at a lost

Hi Christian whomever you are ;)
    Steve Austin
    Evolution, Nexus, The Shield so many heel stables
    Linda too? :D
    HHH married to Steph
    I'd never support Trump

Kane was also part of the Cabinet
    Big Show flips like a politician but Paul Wight is now in AEW so may not be in this game as he was also a McMahon "hire" and "fire" for storyline
    From OP

My take is

Wolves/Heels

McMahons

Vince or HHH Alpha head wolf
    Steph
    Shane
    I really doubt Linda is included as any of storylines were against her family
    I am conflicted on Stone Cold Steve Austin could he be a wolf helping his nemesis Vince
    Then there is HBK Shawn Michaels, best friend of HHH and with the Montreal screw job could be on Vince's side
    There there is always Ric Flair dirtiest player in the game could he be on Vince's side
    Kane was also working in the Cabinet for the McMahons

RVs/Faces

I think The Rock, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho (though he now is in AEW) but always was a thorn in Steph's side, Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(professional_wrestling)

New World Order (NWO) is a stable that originally consisted of Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and then XPac
    Why not Steph, she is way more heel than Shane imho so bigger chance a wolf too
    Big Daddy Sexy Cool aka Diesel bodyguard to HBK

Was Chyna also a sort of bodyguard for HHH?

JBL as himself or APA bodyguards protection?
    Does superstar suggest wrestler name not game player name so if three of us all pick a move on Vince or HHH, a wolf gone :pac: or all we all superstar game players :P that would be too easy :o I need a break from this
    It looks like Eric Bishoff taken out by Sting

Was Sting ever in NWO, I don't think so, he was in WCW, TNA and WWE

I dont even have time to highlight all of the times Liz mentioned wrestlers in the first two days on thread. If anyone was tasking, this is stuff is way OTT

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Reminder

Lynch at 9pm

rhino1011.jpg

Katie I think everyone at some stage mainly at the start talked wrestlers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Katie I think everyone at some stage mainly at the start talked wrestlers

I counted, you were 16-1 to the next nearest person mentioned names in the first two days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,433 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'd like more information rather than the sort of fumbling around we're doing, killing people and hoping we're on the right track. I'd hazard a guess that a decent amount of the wolves finishers have been used today and yesterday (although they may be able to replenish) so I suppose the priest (if still alive) has to weigh up the likelihood of them being killed without giving any information.

what gives you any inkling that wolves may be able to replenish moves?

Jake
    I'm finding it very hard to read Jake's posts. As in... there just isn't much there.
    Jake's vote block means that it doesn't appear on the voting summary posting - so we just have Jake's word to say they voted for Gabriel. Why was their vote blocked though? I've been looking through their posts, Jake says:
    Jake WW wrote: »
    I don't know. It was not announced on thread. I announced my intention to vote for Gabriel on thread but was not first to say that Interesting that my vote was the one blocked.

I can't find where they announced their intention. All I can find is:
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Ok was looking back on posters and a few people have mentioned Gabriel and him just posting gifs. I think that is suspicious but also him posting that he likes the work by Katie and Senan but no comment otherwise and his "few suspicions nothing concrete" but no hint as to who has him marked for me.

A lot of Jake's post come across as slightly pocketing.

what gives you any inkling that wolves may be able to replenish moves?

The post detailing finisher mechanics says there may be a chance to replenish them.

The post detailing finisher mechanics says there may be a chance to replenish them.

my bad so :o

@ShaneU - I finally got round to reading the glossary, and the charlatan role.

Charlatan: On the X Day, you must declare with certainty a Player to be a Werewolf.
    What happens if you get this wrong?

Do we think this role is in play?
    Hateful Charlatan: his role would work with a Charlatan. The Charlatan would have to accused one person per day. If he accuses the Turncoat, the turncoat can then be activated and can choose his to stay good or turn

i will note your quick defense of conor though if one of you flips bad

i will note your quick defense of conor though if one of you flips bad

Ok. I wasn't really "defending" him though :o

HQ_John_Cena-john-cena-29296134-953-1383.jpg

Yo Yo,Yo....

Edgey Ewan is back once again,
    Ready to write with my FFA pen

Its day 2, and its been a finisher massacre,
    One of my choices is Rikand, he's a passenger,

he has done F all trying to find the wolves,
    He is passed is expiry date, like the Chicago Bulls.

17 posts and hes added very little,
    Hes more useless than 98 HBK on the skittles...

But wait, hes got a family yo, who thunk it, go figure,
    I bet his closest relatives goes by the name of Wolf Trigger,

Then we come to JP Liz, the Christian werido,
    Shes as useful as a maripan dildo,

Everyone is wolfy, in her eyes at least,
    we may need to lynch her to stop this wolfy beast.

Millions of post and and no info that I can see
    we need to end her like Snuka ended his girlfriend Nancy

But most of all we need to lynch wolfy Jake,
    Im almost sure this guy is a snake,

Hes liked Trigger and Levars musical numbers,
    I saw we string him up before we all slumber,

We need to lynch one of them, we need to take advantage,
    Pretend the opportunity is Steph and we are Randy Savage....

Im not sure if they are all guilty,
    I may change my mind if the priest comes quickly,

Mic Drop

Ladies and gentlemen...my #FFA2

1. Jake
    2. rikand
    3. JP Liz

I've a soft vote in for Liz currently.

My main worry is how Liz has twice as many posts as the next person on the list, but there's so, so much fluff.

• Advertisement

I've a soft vote in for Liz currently.

My main worry is how Liz has twice as many posts as the next person on the list, but there's so, so much fluff.

So much fluff. Id actually like someone to post me to something with some merit.

Even her FFAs have little reason.

Advertisement