Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Welcome Ewan - join the club! :D I apologise for voting for your predecessor yesterday evening, but to be fair, Whiplashly posts were very very fluffy!!

Note to self - Ewan not Evan!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Oh and I agree with the consensus that there's a wolf voter in the Gabe votes. I would also agree with Shane that there's a good chance of a wolf vote in there against him too. My eyes are on Oisin in particular for changing his vote. Also interesting that Connor and Vernon jumped on the Shane train without mentioning it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Also interesting that Connor and Vernon jumped on the Shane train without mentioning it.

I know right :D if I get munched look at my last few posts, I could be a target.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    I know right :D if I get munched look at my last few posts, I could be a target.

Nice genie there Shane

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Right so I think I'm all caught up now.

I see there's been a heel turn and that we've lost a villager but...

Considering Scott Hall has left his WCW identity behind him (Razor), and Vince McMahon bought the WCW in last night's flavour, does that mean we've had a baddie turn good?

Also glad to see Angus' story confirmed by the update. Meeps about the loss of powers though.

Also glad we've finally got confirmation of the roles that are in play. It was hard flying blind yesterday.

If its a baddie turned good he could name any wolves he was in a backroom with so I cant imagine thatd be it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    Welcome Ewan - join the club! :D I apologise for voting for your predecessor yesterday evening, but to be fair, Whiplashly posts were very very fluffy!!

Note to self - Ewan not Evan!

With no real OP to work off of, plenty of unknown background mechanics and a lot of posts (1000 plus after day 1...yikes), Im playing serious catch up.

I feel like a substitute playing for AC Milan in the Istanbul final against Liverpool. The pace and occasion may be too much for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

My eyes are on Oisin in particular for changing his vote.

You spent all of yesterday whining that I was going to use a finisher on Trigger because I thought Trigger was a wolf.

It appears that Trigger is indeed a wolf...

And now you've totally forgotten that and are moving on to me changing my vote?

I'm putting you on ignore.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

All Elite Assault

hmm that's not what I was expecting said the WWF wrestler that got caught up in the invasion angle this munch time. This wasn't a strike from the classic Monday night war rivals, nope. Looks like it's the new wolves on the block who were feeding on villagers tonight.

2141040-1567014753196-f4b9b4b9ae7b2.jpg

Nigel WW was the one who was in the ring when they attacked and damn! so brutal an attack it was. This was pre-concussion protocol levels of violence and after several chair shots to the head only one line could sum up the state Nigel WW found themselves in...

Nigel WW has been munched by AEW, who have made their presence known

tenor.gif?itemid=14625263

Ewan WW wrote: »
    With no real OP to work off of, plenty of unknown background mechanics and a lot of posts (1000 plus after day 1...yikes), Im playing serious catch up.

I feel like a substitute playing for AC Milan in the Istanbul final against Liverpool. The pace and occasion may be too much for me.

I had to do a catch up yesterday morning.

I'd really hate to be doing one today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Eater of Roles

giphy.gif

Bray Wyatt has gained some fantastic new (Priest) powers for today after a gimmick change.

Flexing his power?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f64425f397a56784d3344356653673d3d2d31312e3134613665386566353930653334303431303438383039353039312e676966

HHH has put his corporate suit on to gain his (Seer) power for the day.

She's the man now!

tenor.gif

The Irish lass kickers popularity has sky rocketed and she too has had a gimmick change to reflect her new found importance to the company.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If its a baddie turned good he could name any wolves he was in a backroom with so I cant imagine thatd be it

That's assuming wolves revealed what boards accounts they were playing under... Also it could be in compensation for losing so many villager powers today? Though we do have a few new abilities to make up for that

Oisin WW wrote: »
    You spent all of yesterday whining that I was going to use a finisher on Trigger because I thought Trigger was a wolf.

dont put anyone on ignore, you can just not engage but what if he posts something that gives away a wolf for example and you miss it cos on ignore

dont put anyone on ignore, you can just not engage but what if he posts something that gives away a wolf for example and you miss it cos on ignore

Obviously I'm not going to put them on ignore, just expressing my contempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,463 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

thats me satisfied with angus's claim anyway

Necro wrote: »
    All Elite Assault

hmm that's not what I was expecting said the WWF wrestler that got caught up in the invasion angle this munch time. This wasn't a strike from the classic Monday night war rivals, nope. Looks like it's the new wolves on the block who were feeding on villagers tonight.

2141040-1567014753196-f4b9b4b9ae7b2.jpg

Nigel WW was the one who was in the ring when they attacked and damn! so brutal an attack it was. This was pre-concussion protocol levels of violence and after several chair shots to the head only one line could sum up the state Nigel WW found themselves in...

Nigel WW has been munched by AEW, who have made their presence known

tenor.gif?itemid=14625263

So it seems from this that there might be multiple wolf factions (WCW and the McMahons have already joined forces) - does that mean there was a competition for munch? Or maybe just an odd/even day split of munches?

The village seer & priest are back in play and The Man also has some village powers (maybe BG?)

So Munch falvour says there is a second wolf pack. And from what it seems they munch on alternate nights?

So we're looking at a high number of wovles in this game then yeah?

I had you on my FFA yesterday so it's not like i've forgotten or changed my mind. If you wanna read back I've posted my thoughts on you since my FFA.

Vote in for Mitsuko.

My question is are we sure roles are face/hell specific? Like I would of put HHH as a heel but he just gained the seer power.

What if the powers swap daily ala The big show in wwe?

• Advertisement

It's 6 minutes after munch and you voted me?

Are we gonna have a Holly & Mitsuko Day 1 revival?

Senan WW wrote: »
    The village seer & priest are back in play and The Man also has some village powers (maybe BG?)

Or Vig.

Becky seems like the femaule Austin which she basically is tbh so I'd have her in the vig role, but could be wrong

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

So it seems from this that there might be multiple wolf factions (WCW and the McMahons have already joined forces) - does that mean there was a competition for munch? Or maybe just an odd/even day split of munches?

I havent not caught up yet, but my reading of the kill notices is that Vince McMahon is like the big bad behind the scenes and these factions(WCW, AEW, ECW) are all separate but connected to Vince in someway.

Would that be a fair comment?

I had you on my FFA yesterday so it's not like i've forgotten or changed my mind. If you wanna read back I've posted my thoughts on you since my FFA.

You think I'd consciously read back through your drivel?

6mLY.gif

Nice genie there Shane

Had to look that one up. I'm at work.

My question is are we sure roles are face/hell specific? Like I would of put HHH as a heel but he just gained the seer power.

Well the flavour says both HHH and... whoever got the priest role have their new powers for the day. Presumably they'll revert back to the original players?

Anyway Nigel claimed to be The Rock. Hopefully not a roled character but most likely is.

You think I'd consciously read back through your drivel?

Aw, has someone forgot their coffee and manners today?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd worry about HHH and Bray being heels inheriting the powers for the day, but Becky is absolutely a babyface. Unless there's an alternate alternating thing?

Also, I hate conversion mechanics.

• Advertisement

Aw, has someone forgot their coffee and manners today?

I don't like coffee and I like manners even less.

Advertisement