Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    But does that mean he's actually dead? What if he joined some other faction/WCW and has been told not to post for a while?

The game is titled "WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation", and the post says his run has ended in the Werewolf Wrestling Federation.

I think it's way more likely he was vig killed than trying to focus on a possible res.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Oisin the Feen Machine is ready to give whoever their go

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Two, right?

The Canadian Destroyer and the Pedigree?

Presuming the Stunner was a vig shot, rather than a finisher.

Two we’re used today but we have to remember that also means two other players have also lost theirs by using their reversal

• Registered Users Posts: 85,428 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Or what if he's just knocked prone until after lynch? I'm not sure.

Gab I think it's safe to say Trigger is a goner from Necro's post maybe Necro can confirm again for you :D

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Oisin the Feen Machine is ready to give whoever their go

maxresdefault.jpg

As The Rock says Just Bring It

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Holly WW wrote: »
    But it appears you are changing your story..... you seemed initially annoyed that I called out someone..... now you are annoyed that I called out Trigger over others specifically.

You didnt say it was suspect that i jumped on Trigger over others specifically, you called out me picking on someone early......

First off, I wasn't annoyed, I was just pointing out that you jumped on Trigger early on not a lot of info.

Second, you literally asked me why I thought it was strange that you singled out Trigger. And now my answering that question is being portrayed as me changing my story? As if I had to give you the full precise rundown of what I thought was problematic when I first brought it up?

I queried why you perceived Trigger as suspect so early in the game. I pointed out others you could have sused just as easily for the same behaviour. And now when you've failed to explain properly why you sussed Trigger (I don't count, "I think he's smarter than that" as a sufficient explanation) you IMMEDIATELY try and make out like I'm the one being slippery here.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Two we’re used today but we have to remember that also means two other players have also lost theirs by using their reversal

The Pedigree is HHH's move not sure whose move is The Canadian Destroyer

So there is 4 players unprotected from finishing moves now

Or what if he's just knocked prone until after lynch? I'm not sure.

Don't think so. The finisher OP just states they lose their vote not thier posting abilities.

Mind you, we already know it's possible for folks to come back from the dead so Trigger returning isn't totally out of the question, but I reckon it's safe to say they're dead for now.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I'm a bit hesitant about putting too much stock in the names of the finishing moves. Seeing as we can pick our own names for the finishing moves, another wrestlers finishing move could be used to try and muddy the waters.

Id be happy to throw Liz and Gab into the mix.

No offence guys but Liz isnt exactly paying attention despite posting a gizzilion times, and Gabs entrance rubbed me the wrong way....I say let them main event.

Sorry Holly I thought your were throwing me up for the lynch but main eventing Wrestlemania who does not want that, Becky Lynch did it so can I :cool: ;) I'm preparing Rocky style

• Advertisement

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    I'm a bit hesitant about putting too much stock in the names of the finishing moves. Seeing as we can pick our own names for the finishing moves, another wrestlers finishing move could be used to try and muddy the waters.

That is true, I am thinking too much about a wrestler's name and move

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Sorry Holly I thought your were throwing me up for the lynch but main eventing Wrestlemania who does not want that, Becky Lynch did it so can I :cool: ;) I'm preparing Rocky style

Careful now. some lad go in lots of trouble for sitting on a dead horse, you might find people may not take kindly to you punching dead cows these days.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Careful now. some lad go in lots of trouble for sitting on a dead horse, you might find people may not take kindly to you punching dead cows these days.

LoL

If you can name your finisher, presumably an AEW fan just picked Canadian Destroyer?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

LadySkunk wrote: »
    22 pages of posts on a Sunday ahhhh :pac:

Came on to check out the thread, saw posts from two days ago thinking I’ve been mod killed for not making the five post minimum, all made for a very confused skunk :D

Anyways howdy yall, looking forward to a fun game :)
    awh, hi skunk. Pity you roled wolf this game.
    At least i have my lynch target locked now.
    LadySkunk wrote: »
    You deducted that from one post of me saying hello and locked your lynch target for tomorrow night already?

That’s weird, that’s suspicious :pac:
    Yes. You make it too easy.
    Giving yourself up in your first post, that must be a new record.

Your wolf shading attempt on me is welcomed, at least then your buddies might not munch me for revealing you.

Nothing in her first post to suggest she's a wolf. Very strange of you to accuse her straight away

keep up.

I said skunky and triggger were wolves and was going to use dice to vote on one of them.
    Trigger is now a dead wolf, so now i don't need dice anymore.

We don't know if Trigger was a wolf or not. But apparently you do.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Unless they have won extra ones:
    Necro wrote: »
    There may or may not be opportunities for superstars to gain/replenish their finisher throughout the game...[/CENTER]

kitten_k won yesterday's challenge - said she won an extra vote in the lynch I think.
    Jake won Saturday - won an end finisher reversal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

First off, I wasn't annoyed, I was just pointing out that you jumped on Trigger early on not a lot of info.

Second, you literally asked me why I thought it was strange that you singled out Trigger. And now my answering that question is being portrayed as me changing my story? As if I had to give you the full precise rundown of what I thought was problematic when I first brought it up?

I queried why you perceived Trigger as suspect so early in the game. I pointed out others you could have sused just as easily for the same behaviour. And now when you've failed to explain properly why you sussed Trigger (I don't count, "I think he's smarter than that" as a sufficient explanation) you IMMEDIATELY try and make out like I'm the one being slippery here.

Revisionist history. I never asked you specifically about Trigger..... but you seem to want to make it look like I have......

You asked me here twice....

1st bolded piece above and what actually happened.
    I'm just saying we're barely 2 hours in and you've a name thrown out already?
    Very early in the day to start throwing out names, no?

Ive failed to say why I suspected Trigger...now thats a leap.

I called him out on what I perceive to be odd behaviour. I never called him a wolf, just found it odd. Its quite clear why i felt he was odd, I believed he may have been purposefully sewing confusion.

You are being the one being slippery here. You are changing the narrative to suit your defense.

Desmond..... choose me and Mitsuko here. This town aint big enough for both of us.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I kind of feel this fact has been repeated multiple times now too.

Flavour tends to be flavour, but its straight up outlined that the names are hand picked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Was looking back at MrKingsleys (munched so presumably village) posts; he posted this morning @ 0925:
    MrKingsley wrote: »
    Morning all.

This post stuck out as being a nice and hairy one.
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    So been looking over the OP again.

Seems there is only 1 wolf team, possibly 6 or 7 members. What was the player count, 25+?

All wolves likely not activated yet. Do the current wolves know who they are? Possible they can pick conversion. That would be like heel turns I guess.

Not sure how a face turn mechanic would work.

No SK it would seem.

On the plus side it looks like we have a BG, Seer, and vig, as would be expected. No doubt a few more roles

Other than that the only thing I cam say is that It is an odd start to a WW. In so far as we've had 2 days of fluff to begin with

Patrick replies with this (bold added by me):
    If that is the hairiest post you have found, I doubt very much you have read the whole tread.

Nice to have you here though, welcome.

To which MrK replies with this:
    MrKingsley wrote: »
    Please enlighten me then Patrick. What have I missed?

Actually you are right. I just picked a post at random and skipped the rest of them
    Morning all.

Not too much to catch up on. Munch this morning at 10, subject to change.

What we have all made out from the OP.

McMahons are the wolf team, probably at least 6 given the number of players
    Likely heel turns in the game and inactive wolves
    BG, seer, and Vig in play for the village

Jake has won a reverse, so 4 players would need to team up to take him out if needed.
    KK has won an extra vote, lynch vote I assume, not of great use this early in the game.

Some has deleted a post? unlikely a wolf hiding and more likely a new player who doesn't know the rules (of course that doesn't mean they are not a wolf, but I don't think that is why they deleted the post)

Have I missed anything?

See my post above.

You haven't missed much in terms of what has happened in the game. There were 2 contests, 2 players have won a prize. There was quite a lot of chat about WrestleMania and pro wrestling in general. a lot of chat about the OP and roles, how many wolves, number of wolf teams. A lot of gifs and fluff as you say.

Just interested why you picked out my take on the OP as the hairiest.

Patrick's reaction to MrKinglsey's post seems overly defensive to me - specifically the piece I've highlighted in bold where he says that there are more wolfy things on the thread but doesn't actually specify what.

The obvious question though is if Patrick is a wolf, would he go ahead and munch MrK? Or would that seem too blatant? On the other hand, if someone was trying to frame Patrick, this interaction happened at 0925-0940 this morning so they wouldn't have had much time to put in the munch order off the back of it.

Any comment on this Patrick?

Well, whoever ran Trigger out of the territory just saved me using my finisher.

Oisin, did you fill us in on what this is about?

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    Still waiting for that answer

Senan WW wrote: »

What's there to explain?

It seems pretty self explanatory.

The why he was thinking of blasting Triggs is another question Id like answered.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Good suffering jeepers!

Eventful morning you all have had.

Few things - competitions - I didnt enter sundays because im retarded and couldnt post a youtube video. Was discussed at the time.

I have no idea why people are firing finishing moves around so early based on so little evidence from anyone.

I didnt like feel like trigger was playing dumb either i have played a few WW games here but this is very confusing. Maybe he should know better but no-one can say its not one of the more dificult games they have been involved with..

I missed todays comp never around really till after 2pm :(

What's there to explain?

Why were you going to stick a finishing move on Trigger?

Emily WW wrote: »
    I didnt like feel like trigger was playing dumb either i have played a few WW games here but this is very confusing. Maybe he should know better but no-one can say its not one of the more dificult games they have been involved with..
    :(

Listen, when it comes to Trigger and me calling him on his actions, its my own perception of his post. I personally felt he would know better.

That said I can see a scenario where he was being truthful. I wanted to press him on it at least, see if anything came from it.

I certainly wouldnt take aim at him.... hell I ad go as far as saying I wouldnt vote for him based off it unless I had very little else to go on.

Someone else thought better of it and wanted him gone. I wouldnt have taken aim at him had I got that power for many reasons.

1 I cant be sure based off what hes posted that he is evil, he could be a rolled villager and I wouldnt risk that.

2. Its Day 1, I wouldnt kill anyone day 1 until lynch which is a necessity. Ending someones game so early is bad form.

3. I feel the more are alive now, the more info we have. Id rather wait a day at least then reevaluate.

that said, maybe the person who killed Triggs say something I didnt or they may have information that i am not privy too. Either way, whats done is done.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

If thats the way the winds are blowing let noone say that I do not also blow

Holly Vs Mitsuko, Loser has to quit!! TONIGHT!!

Revisionist history. I never asked you specifically about Trigger..... but you seem to want to make it look like I have......

I said this:

Well seeing as there was a lot of questioning the mechanics going on from a lot of players, I thought it strange to single out Trigger...

In your quote reply the very first thing you say is

Why?

So who's revising history here now Holly? You asked and I answered.

And again, I never said you failed to explain why you sused Trigger, I said...

And now when you've failed to explain properly why you sussed Trigger (I don't count, "I think he's smarter than that" as a sufficient explanation)

You said you sused him because he looked like he was sowing confusion. I pointed out others who did the same, i.e. that others have done the exact same but not aroused your suspicions. And all you could say about that was you thought he was smarter. It's all so flimsy.

Honestly, at the start of our little chat I was just poking around to see what would come out, I didn't really have a lean on anyone. But now after poking and getting a flimsy excuse accompanied with accusations of changing my story (when you're the one the has actually changed the story) I'm starting to lean towards you. Coupled with your odd statement to Kitten_K that we can't be sure one of the two dead is actually a villager right after the very first munch of the game. I'm not entirely convinced you're justcage rattling. You've really taken umbridge at my questioning of you.

Desmond..... choose me and Mitsuko here. This town aint big enough for both of us.

Oh please do Desmond. I'm ready to be Little Red Riding Hood over here and take me out a wolfie.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v4sx1vyf9xgmcuh0cud61pjd1n1rywxdyd2szlc7&rid=giphy.gif

AdolescentPlainCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

A Canadian Destroyer has been reversed!!
    AdolescentPlainCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

A Pedigree has been reversed!!

Anyone want to fess up using and reversing :p

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Just looking at trigger being eliminated, very little to go off on him? He must be a good player if he is being killed so quickly

Des you a bad guy?

Advertisement