Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

OddHealthyIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

:cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Which finisher? How many have been used today?

Two, right?

The Canadian Destroyer and the Pedigree?

Presuming the Stunner was a vig shot, rather than a finisher.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Have you not been paying attention?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ1RtjUK2Rpz_3ynMD_20C4zKM7XXApXKuBnejATk5YTyrvrKnpgyqD2rwbLiL2LgfQx8&usqp=CAU

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Naaaah, the game would be on its arse without all your posting.

I take it back.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I went 13 so didn't win id imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,470 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Two, right?

The Canadian Destroyer and the Pedigree?

Presuming the Stunner was a vig shot, rather than a finisher.

Yes two just reading back both reversed

a6c1cb2a2b93d5fc93ef7a2f37d7a1cf9ea7fe45.gifv

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ1RtjUK2Rpz_3ynMD_20C4zKM7XXApXKuBnejATk5YTyrvrKnpgyqD2rwbLiL2LgfQx8&usqp=CAU

You gonna just gif your way to the minimum post count Gabriel? :P

8f5307d54afd6d4bcfb9f991607def9153181ba5.gifv
    272ab35af39a4f18bfaa741c80c1fd87ddbeecab.gifv

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wrestlemania Main Event

tenor.gif?itemid=13375388

Desmond WW has won the Royal Rumble and we did promise him his own WrestleMania main event but

SWERVE

HE won't be in that match!

Instead Desmond WW, you're going to be booking it. You have the behind the scenes power this time

UiyVHS.gif

please submit the two names for this years biggest PPV show by writing

Main Event: Name WW vs Name WW in a post on thread -

be warned the loser may no longer be employed by the company after the match, Dave Meltzer is reporting that it will be an "I Quit Match" ;)

You must make your choice by 6pm or the main event will be randomly selected from the entire roster of superstars

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

So we're all in agreement that Gabriel is a wolf then

Are we all certain that Trigger is dead and gone for good? It's just the wording, it said something like "he has finished with the WWE".

Without autopriest, the game is tougher. Our chances of winning "drastic" go down.

I like the work from Senan and Katie with the thanks counting and competition analysis.

I missed the cutoff for today's competition, I thought it would last a lot longer.

I was reading back. I have a few suspicions but it's early doors and nothing concrete.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Well Yossarian questioned whether Kingsley was a "real wrestler" which I thought odd considering he'd just been munched...

Patrick then brought up the possibility of 2 wolf packs and tried to attribute the finishing move to a specific wrestler not in WWF/WWE/WCW. He was also the only one who Kingsley interacted with before being munched

But you picked out Trigger asking about (and misunderstanding) a rule as being wolfie behaviour?

I felt like Patrick and Yos comments that you highlight may be fair comments.

I didnt feel like Triggs was ..... hes smarter than that IMO.

Trigger misunderstanding the game is not a matter of fact. I feel what he was suggesting was fairly obviously not the case for a some what seasoned player.

I feel he was disingenuous when made his suggestion. I stand by my observation.

i find it slightly suspect taht you find it odd that i called him on it. You claim to be concerned I didnt call out others (or concerned that I called Trigger out over others) when initially you stated your concern that i called Trigger out so early?

Which is it?

You concerned I called someone out early or concerned that i called Trigger out over others, because to me, it seems you are changing your story.

Footage here of Mitsuko flip flopping.... :

39f.gif

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I take it back.

latenightseth-lol-seth-meyers-lnsm-SRq7suRZYAoro5CHXB

Necro wrote: »
    Dave Meltzer is reporting that it will be an "I Quit Match" ;)
    ]

He'll give it seven stars regardless of what happens. Even if it's Hornswoggle v Michael Cole.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Are we all certain that Trigger is dead and gone for good? It's just the wording, it said something like "he has finished with the WWE".

Without autopriest, the game is tougher. Our chances of winning "drastic" go down.

I like the work from Senan and Katie with the thanks counting and competition analysis.

I missed the cutoff for today's competition, I thought it would last a lot longer.

I was reading back. I have a few suspicions but it's early doors and nothing concrete.

When do you expect your suspicions to become concrete?

Very early in the day to start throwing out names, no?
    Well Yossarian questioned whether Kingsley was a "real wrestler" which I thought odd considering he'd just been munched...

Patrick then brought up the possibility of 2 wolf packs and tried to attribute the finishing move to a specific wrestler not in WWF/WWE/WCW. He was also the only one who Kingsley interacted with before being munched

But you picked out Trigger asking about (and misunderstanding) a rule as being wolfie behaviour?

Which he then reevaulated pretty quickly and decided it wasn't likely...

Mitsuko,

You concerned about me calling out posters at 11am on day 1 or concerned that I picked out Trigger over others .....WHICH IS IT?

Because you seem to be changing your reasons for calling me out for calling out Trigger?

Holly WW wrote: »
    i find it slightly suspect taht you find it odd that i called him on it. You claim to be concerned I didnt call out others (or concerned that I called Trigger out over others) when initially you stated your concern that i called Trigger out so early?

Which is it?

I'm not changing my story and I don't like how you're suggesting I am. I think it's sus you jumped on Trigger so early in the day when there were others you could just as easily have jumped on for the exact same thing.

Footage here of Mitsuko flip flopping.... :

39f.gif

I'll have you know that's just my everyday face. :p

Id be happy to throw Liz and Gab into the mix.

No offence guys but Liz isnt exactly paying attention despite posting a gizzilion times, and Gabs entrance rubbed me the wrong way....I say let them main event.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    When do you expect your suspicions to become concrete?

When the cement dries. :cool:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bgeyfn1oe847trw4t235o5wulcmouqwp87mtm9wz3&rid=200w.gif

Aka later today around lynch.

Trigger has received a Stone Cold Stunner
    This finishing maneuver is so devastating it signals the end of their run with Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Because you seem to be changing your reasons for calling me out for calling out Trigger?

Are you trying to call me out for calling you out for calling out Trigger? :pac:

But does that mean he's actually dead? What if he joined some other faction/WCW and has been told not to post for a while?

I'm not changing my story and I don't like how you're suggesting I am. I think it's sus you jumped on Trigger so early in the day when there were others you could just as easily have jumped on for the exact same thing.

I'll have you know that's just my everyday face. :p

But it appears you are changing your story..... you seemed initially annoyed that I called out someone..... now you are annoyed that I called out Trigger over others specifically.

You didnt say it was suspect that i jumped on Trigger over others specifically, you called out me picking on someone early......

Your words man.... you dont have to like it, its how I see it. Its subjective.

I

Or what if he's just knocked prone until after lynch? I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

You cant be sure of that.

The win conditions don’t make sense for there to be more than one wolf team so for now I am working on the assumption all munches are village players

Are you trying to call me out for calling you out for calling out Trigger? :pac:

No,

You pulled me up on calling folks out early. I think its a perfectly fine thing to do on day one and Im confused as to why its a bad thing. I pointed out my observation.

Im now highlighting the fact that you are changing your narrative. You now want to spin it that i picked on Trigger over others, which is a change of story for you who originally pulled me up over calling people out early.

Ive pointe dit out, no more to say on it.

Id be happy to throw Liz and Gab into the mix.
    No offence guys but Liz isnt exactly paying attention despite posting a gizzilion times, and Gabs entrance rubbed me the wrong way....I say let them main event.

I'll admit without being told who has died, as in their character/wrestler/role I am confused today

I'm NRV but throw me out for lynching if it needs be

• Advertisement

But does that mean he's actually dead? What if he joined some other faction/WCW and has been told not to post for a while?

This game is
    Werewolf Wrestling Federation so his run is over

Advertisement