Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ish66

viz-death-bed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I’m selling more dungarees than ever but overall sales are down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

When my daughter asked me if trees poop I told her that's how we get number 2 pencils.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭trashcan

The grim reaper came for me last night, but I managed to fight him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about dyson with death !

Was driving this morning when I saw a parked AA van. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably. I thought to myself, “that guy is heading for a breakdown.”

• Advertisement

Was sitting opposite an Indian lady on the bus yesterday. She closed her eyes and went very still. I feared she was dead for a minute. Then I saw the red spot on her head and realised she was just on standby.

I have a friend from North Korea and i asked him what it's like there. He said he can't complain.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 8,666 ✭✭✭Worztron

eBay is brilliant. I've just sold my homing pigeon for the 5th time this week!

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Didn't you see the "Made in Australia" label, Capt'n?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Told my cockney friend that my rich uncle left me sod all in his will. He said 'Cor that's got to be worth a bit'

What do you call a Bird in a suit of Armour? A Knight Owl.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

New Home wrote: »
    Didn't you see the "Made in Australia" label, Capt'n?
    There was nothing like that. Just a label that said "ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ uᴉ ǝpɐW"

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah well then, you couldn't possibly have know.

I told my Doctor "I'm addicted to twitter."...Doctor: "I'm sorry I don't follow you.”

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mostly because his name is Steve.

I don’t like people who take drugs…for example, airport security.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,242 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Marriage is like a deck of cards.
    In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond...By the end, you wish you had a club and spade.

I once met a crazed man muttering incoherently about ancient Mesopotamia, but I had to stop him, because I didn’t want him to Babylon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,014 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It's too late to make Suez Canal jokes now. That ship has sailed.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Have to say I've N Ever Given it much thought!

Actually they're Evergreen

'Sure what harm would it do to leave the bridge for a bit and look over at the Pyramids?'

• Registered Users Posts: 78,242 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Actually they're Evergreen
    Boo! Hiss!

GuyI know has an addiction to computers that is getting alt of ctrl.

Don't bother with those Ancestry DNA kits just announce that you've won the lottery, you'll soon find out who you're related to.

Victor wrote: »
    Boo! Hiss!
    Some people find blocked Suez Canal jokes funny. Others don't.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

No point in dredging up the past, Capt'n, it's all water under the bridge.

• Advertisement

If you chat up a sprinter, does that mean you're trying to pull a fast one?

Advertisement