Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: Winners at War

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I had the same issue with Aus, NZ, and SA versions - they drag the arse out of everything.

After not watching any of them for a couple of years, I did go and watch the recent Australian All Stars one and it had improved a lot from the earlier revived seasons, but then the last few episodes just milked everything for all it was worth and it put me off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭upupup

Foxtrol wrote: »
    I'm feeling that is far more just the bi-product of them attempting to drag out the show out for as long as possible to make up for the production costs (with it being 50+ days, a crazy number of contestants, and despite many episodes going over an hour they sometimes not even voting out 1 person).

I'm only towards the end of 2016, does each season of the Australian version keep that same format of the huge group of contestants and 50+ days? I need to mentally prepare myself for the next one :D

Has anyone watched NZ or South Africa? What are their format like?

Yes,all the seasons follow the same format.
    I watched NZ and its very much like OZ and I enjoyed every long episode,I must look for south africa as I need a survivor fix:)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,300 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 41 has started production in Fiji.

https://twitter.com/JeffProbst/status/1374058720167137280?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I said at the end of last year that it'll do the show good to have a year off, and now I'm looking forward to seeing it return a million times more than I would have if we had had the usual 2 seasons this year.

Advertisement