Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: Winners at War

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Epic come down to the wire finale.

Great to see Tyson back in the game.

Such a great player.I've always found him so witty.

Might regret no voting him out from the get go but I'm hoping he'll survive deep into the game.

Love that IC.

I was sure there would be no second chance for those on the edge of extinction.

A new crop of those voted out might be given an opportunity to return.?Is it fair you get so many opportunities?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That's how they did Edge of Extinction the last time. Remember yer man came back at Final 6 or 5 and went on to win the whole season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,354 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

It's the exact same format as before, two chances to get back in the game. The previous season also boiled down to a final 4 fire making challenge between the two returnees in the end.

Do people still think Sandra quit the game in shame? She had zero chance of getting back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SteveK83

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Do people still think Sandra quit the game in shame? She had zero chance of getting back in.

To be fair she made the right call. Would have no chance in the challenges. Why sit on EOE when you have won the game twice already!

I reckon they will have the 2nd challenge sooner that expected. maybe 4 more tribals to get it down to 7 people and then get one player back in for a final 8 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Brilliant episode and loved how close the EOE challenge was! Great episode overall. I wonder if anyone found an idol at the tribe feast? Based on editing it didn't seem anyone was looking but sure hey that is what the edit was for.
    SteveK83 wrote: »
    To be fair she made the right call. Would have no chance in the challenges. Why sit on EOE when you have won the game twice already!

because now in the history of Survivor she goes down as one of the many quitters.

• Advertisement

One of the wackiest tribal councils in history,Adam's demise appeared inevitable from the time on his conversation with Ben and the subsequent deafening silence at tribal.Tis amazing he survived so long in the game given his machiavellian ways.

Make sure to have Sophie on your team for any puzzles,untouchable.

Kim and Tyson are really growing into the game.

Sarah dropped the ball when she decided to become human,unnecessary target on the back later in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,300 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well we know where an immunity idol will be hidden next season :)

Well we know where an immunity idol will be hidden next season :)

I actually thought it would've been epic if it had turned out to be an idol.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,300 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It would have been so brilliant if Jeff had said this is a hidden immunity idol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

It would have been fantastic if it was real but it was hilarious when Jeff kept pushing him to make it more awkward.

https://twitter.com/wendellholland/status/1248052583794688003?s=20

• Advertisement

I'd much prefer to see the breakdown of the vote at the end of the episode rather than a welcome to the edge clip.

Who voted for Nick?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Shorty69664

I'd much prefer to see the breakdown of the vote at the end of the episode rather than a welcome to the edge clip.

Who voted for Nick?

Denise and Sarah voted for Nick. Adam voted for Sarah. All the others voted for Adam.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Winners_at_War

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

Denise and Sarah voted for Nick. Adam voted for Sarah. All the others voted for Adam.

Split vote presumably? Interesting to see who goes next. Nick and Michelle seems to be on the outs but hard to imagine the other 8 sticking together. Who is on the outs on the larger group? Looks like Denise anyway, maybe even Sophie.

Thanks, do we know where that info comes from?

I assumed Denise did, surprised Sarah did, as others have stated it may be a split vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

That was a tense moment when he went for it :D

A pretty decent episode, loved Adam thinking the podium contained an idol (I wish it did!!) I wonder if anyone else had been eyeing it up in the past?

Looks like the reunion is going to involve everyone dialing in remotely. Makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

Looks like the reunion is going to involve everyone dialing in remotely. Makes sense.

The AUS version was similar, found it abit odd

There appears to be a 3 hour season finale!

Greatest. Jury. Ever.

• Advertisement

Yikes there were a hell of a lot of loved ones.

Nearly half the episode seemed a tad excessive.

Love that IC.

Not sure if it was the wisest decision by Jeremy to abandon his alliance,not certain the votes were coming his way.This was a pivotal vote.

Wise shoulders on Sophie to assemble the troops.Great call to split the vote.

IMO all these HIIs and advantages spoil tribal.The vote was predictable post all the toing and froing with same.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Did anyone else skip the first 15 minutes? I did. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

Not usually a fan of the family visit, and not impressed that it took up 21 minutes of the episode. But I guess it was good tv and I still enjoyed somewhat.

Even if Jeremy stayed his side still would have lost and it could have been him. So good move I guess.

Feel like the majority messed up the vote split. Fell like they went 4-2 rather than 3-3. If Michelle had stayed loyal and Kim had guessed right with the idol the the tables could have been turned.

Feel like Kim should have played the idol for herself or just held onto it. If the majority had split 3-3 and voted together at the revote then there was no way her side could have come out on stop (and of course this is without Michelle flipping).

Mr E wrote: »

I skipped the first 21 minutes, because I didn't care about Edge of Extinction family visits either. We might be in lockdown, but ain't nobody got time for that stuff... :D

I'm guessing nothing of importance happened prior to the Immunity Challenge anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

I skipped through most of the loved ones section. It's all so over the top. I wish there was more shown about how these 2 groups formed.

Mr E wrote: »

I didn't skip any of it but was amazed to see that two advantages were found during the family visit.

Wasn't a fan of EOE getting a family visit! Feck that

Will be interesting when they have the next battle to return to the game especially if Tyson beats Rob again :D

What two advantages were found during the loved ones visit? Or am I missing something obvious?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Where can I watch this??

What two advantages were found during the loved ones visit? Or am I missing something obvious?

Just kidding - I wanted to make out like those who skipped the first 15 or so minutes missed out on something special lol :D

• Advertisement

LilacNails wrote: »
    Where can I watch this??

I either watch live on CBS or download the next day as a torrent :)

Advertisement