Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    So many new usernames to keep up with! Hope you're well too :)

Thanks Willow, good to be back :) Study is keeping me busy, no life to speak of unfortunately though, my daily walks are about as exciting as my days get now!

Speaking of, I'm couchside, about to head off on said daily walk.

Yeah, I closed my last account on New years day in a moment of madness! Am doing ok thanks, bit sick of being stuck in lockdown but try to take it day by day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Not as swanky as a tub of Creme Eggs, but check out the little hedgehog on the wrapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good to see you back kitty. :)

Had a coffee with the missus this morning as I was passing through, didn’t see the mutt as it would be too awkward.

8 jaunts in two days, they really know how to welcome me back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Don’t we all have a Crush on Diamonds :eek:

Or am I alone :D

Kissy Kissy Diamonds :D

Alfie will sniff you out Crush/Cheesy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Yeah, I closed my last account on New years day in a moment of madness! Am doing ok thanks, bit sick of being stuck in lockdown but try to take it day by day :)

I'm the very same, when I think too far ahead I seem to work myself into a state so trying to take it day by day as well to not have yet another meltdown over the whole thing.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Good to see you back kitty. :)

Had a coffee with the missus this morning as I was passing through, didn’t see the mutt as it would be too awkward.

8 jaunts in two days, they really know how to welcome me back :)

Hellooooo :)

Got a rather rude message from someone on here this morning and then got an email about it, said I'd check to see what it was, so ye have that to thank for my return :p

Couchside again taking a break from trying to write a literature review, but about to be kitchenside to make the gravy for dinner :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I'm the very same, when I think too far ahead I seem to work myself into a state so trying to take it day by day as well to not have yet another meltdown over the whole thing.

Hellooooo :)

Got a rather rude message from someone on here this morning and then got an email about it, said I'd check to see what it was, so ye have that to thank for my return :p

Couchside again taking a break from trying to write a literature review, but about to be kitchenside to make the gravy for dinner :D

So you're Cheesys paramour!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Crush On You

A literature review? :) Pls divulge

You'll just have to wait for the dissertation to be finished.

I see, and is it too late to submit a proposal?

:D

• Advertisement

When's the deadline?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The plot thickens :D

There is none..

There is none..

What's your topic?

Medieval Romance

Medieval Romance

Literature or History?

I prefer a more hands on approach

I prefer a more hands on approach

Does that mean you'll need to wear tights and cod piece?

Lookit. Isn't that nice :)

Lookit. Isn't that nice :)

That's lovely. For the wedding?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Diamonds that's pretty, hairpiece/fascinator type thing? (i'm extremely ignoramt of these things)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

So you're Cheesys paramour!!

Unless he has another account I don't think so :p

Not as interesting as it sounds unfortunately, it's just a review of the sources I plan to use for my dissertation.
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    Does that mean you'll need to wear tights and cod piece?

I better invest in a corset :D

This should be right up Cheesey Crush's strreet

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty it's great to see you :)

That's lovely. For the wedding?
    Diamonds that's pretty, hairpiece/fascinator type thing? (i'm extremely ignoramt of these things)

That's right Sardi :) It's a fancy pants comb Grem. I'm not in to fussy things but thought that was lovely. The bridesmaids are wearing grey and there's a bit of grey in that.

That's right Sardi :) It's a fancy pants comb Grem. I'm not in to fussy things but thought that was lovely. The bridesmaids are wearing grey and there's a bit of grey in that.

Will you wear one or are you going for a veil. I'm sure you'll all look like Medieval Damsels

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So much sexual innuendo in here that I fear for those not getting a bit. :D So many re reg crap suggesting a ride. Like WTF is wrong with you.:rolleyes: If you're not getting it, deal with it. On topic, Kitchen table on the lap top doing a bit of work with HP on new gear. Made love to Mrs G last night. It was fooking great as usual! She's tuned in beside me and she had a stroke nearly 4 years ago. Life goes on!

Oh yes, the big comb, right in the middle of the picture :o

Off to give the fuzzers their supper and be back on my botty in front of 'telleh in time for Line of Duty

• Advertisement

Will you wear one or are you going for a veil. I'm sure you'll all look like Medieval Damsels

Oh yes that's for me. I'd like to have a bit of cohesion between me and the 2 women. No veil. I'll have enough tormemt managing the dress :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement