Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Alright Boardsies I'm off to do this ten minute teams talk with the work contact in Pakisatan in then to the bed for the sleep of all sleeps

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

GoneHome wrote: »
    Alright Boardsies I'm off to do this ten minute teams talk with the work contact in Pakisatan in then to the bed for the sleep of all sleeps

Enjoy the lie in later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

GoneHome wrote: »
    Not advocating anything illegal Kitty but I know my own niece who's 19 met up with her boyfriend last Sunday for the first time since before Christmas, they live about twenty miles from each other and met up in her parents back garden, so it can be done, just saying :D

It may have to be done :D

....or not for any Gardaí seeing this :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Skedaddle o clock. Cooler this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Streeeeeessssss.

Grumpy's hernia causing problems since first thing. Now to find we've no hot water. Grrrrrr

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Streeeeeessssss.

Grumpy's hernia causing problems since first thing. Now to find we've no hot water. Grrrrrr

Sh1tebags Sardi. Don't tell me it's a boiler issue? I do hope the hernia settles soon, no fun for either of you.

Cold wash it is. Bracing myself!
    Mr Sardi calling round shortly to see if he can identify/fix the issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Crush On You

If he can't help maybe I could step in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

G'wan Sardi!!
    Giddyup
    :D

This has stopped being funny now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,046 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Why did you change your username?

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Crush on you this isn't tinder , you're clearly making Sardi uncomfortable, rein it in now, this is your one and only warning .

Well that quietened the place..
    Beautiful day here...I'm getting a banging headache...so diving for the Solpadol in 5...4...3...

Morning all!

Settling myself in for 5 hours straight at the desk. Oh joyyyyy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its a coldish grey day here. The kinda day where you know if you head out for a walk that it will start raining.

But look, I dont want to be all doom and gloom...my neighbour got a new pizza oven and has promised me some samples of his ware later.

Margherita for me please Trigger :)

Having an I can't stop eating day. sigh.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, coalface - deadlines, deadlines, deadlines....

Much cooler and overcast out there today.

Beautiful day here...I'm getting a banging headache...so diving for the Solpadol in 5...4...3...

SolpaDOL, how'd you swing that. They never prescribe me the good stuff for my migraine. I have to use over the counter and always get the 'have you tried this new paracetamol product instead of Nurofen plus?' lecture. If paracetamol worked I'd have asked for it. I hate being made to feel like a drug abuser because I want a tiny bit of codeine to help me sleep off migraine. Its migraine, it's extremely painful. Anyway, hope your headache eases and you can get the head down for a while. Thst really the only effective remedy, IMO.

Plumber is here examining the boiler. The issue proved too complex for Mr Sardi, despite his best efforts.

Solpadol is lovely. I have a few left over from toothgate. I hope they give you a bit of relief.

I'm "werk" side but not really. I was supposed to have something at midday but people are very forgetful. So I'll just go back to bed :D

SolpaDOL, how'd you swing that. They never prescribe me the good stuff for my migraine. I have to use over the counter and always get the 'have you tried this new paracetamol product instead of Nurofen plus?' lecture. If paracetamol worked I'd have asked for it. I hate being made to feel like a drug abuser because I want a tiny bit of codeine to help me sleep off migraine. Its migraine, it's extremely painful. Anyway, hope your headache eases and you can get the head down for a while. Thst really the only effective remedy, IMO.

Plumber is here examining the boiler. The issue proved too complex for Mr Sardi, despite his best efforts.

I may have to try Solpadol for my migraines, usually a combo of Neurofen plus and paracetamol works, but taking one tablet would be so much easier than taking 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Alfie says come join me in a midday snooze

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I may have to try Solpadol for my migraines, usually a combo of Neurofen plus and paracetamol works, but taking one tablet would be so much easier than taking 3

You need a script, in Ireland anyway.

Ah I have a few issues, so my doc gives me Solpadol for the pain....if I'm being honest...I'm almost immune to it, I should show you my drug box...it's a junkies paradise :D

Ah I have a few issues, so my doc gives me Solpadol for the pain....if I'm being honest...I'm almost immune to it, I should show you my drug box...it's a junkies paradise :D

I'll keep that in mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,046 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Is it different to Solphadine?

To thine own self be true

I will have to struggle on with my multiple tablets so! :p

Yeah...solpadine is 0.02% codeine... Solpadol is 0.2%

Yes, double the codeine content.

Yes, double the codeine content.

Tis more :D

• Advertisement

Tis more :D

Ah, you're right. I think its double what's in Nurofen plus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement