Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So much sexual innuendo in here that I fear for those not getting a bit. :D So many re reg crap suggesting a ride. Like WTF is wrong with you.:rolleyes: If you're not getting it, deal with it. On topic, Kitchen table on the lap top doing a bit of work with HP on new gear. Made love to Mrs G last night. It was fooking great as usual! She's tuned in beside me and she had a stroke nearly 4 years ago. Life goes on!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh yes, the big comb, right in the middle of the picture :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Off to give the fuzzers their supper and be back on my botty in front of 'telleh in time for Line of Duty

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Will you wear one or are you going for a veil. I'm sure you'll all look like Medieval Damsels

Oh yes that's for me. I'd like to have a bit of cohesion between me and the 2 women. No veil. I'll have enough tormemt managing the dress :D

Oh yes, the big comb, right in the middle of the picture :o

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I may need coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

What an absolutely smashing day that was, got a great 5km walk done at 8 a.m. this morning, home for a lovely cooked breakfast with the OH, back to bed for an hour and a half of a nap and back up to a day of reading the Sunday papers and watching great sport on tv, a little night cap now and an early night.

GoneHome wrote: »
    What an absolutely smashing day that was, got a great 5km walk done at 8 a.m. this morning, home for a lovely cooked breakfast with the OH, back to bed for an hour and a half of a nap and back up to a day of reading the Sunday papers and watching great sport on tv, a little night cap now and an early night.

Sounds like bliss!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Sounds like bliss!

Do you know it was bliss that's a good way of putting it, both of us are absolutely like a pig in s&$t with this lock down, the first time in life that we can enjoy where we're living and kick back while still bringing in the bobs working from home.

Do you know it was bliss that's a good way of putting it, both of us are absolutely like a pig in s&$t with this lock down, the first time in life that we can enjoy where we're living and kick back while still bringing in the bobs working from home.

Do you miss seeing people you love? And being able to head off for a holiday be it in the country or out of?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

As if my day wasn’t long enough, I now find myself flying around in circles and getting asked how long am I willing to do it for.

smurfjed wrote: »
    As if my day wasn’t long enough, I now find myself flying around in circles and getting asked how long am I willing to do it for.

Don't suppose a smart answer would be appreciated :pac:

Do you miss seeing people you love? And being able to head off for a holiday be it in the country or out of?

We see the people we love (parents in their 70s/80s) once every fortnight, we spoke about it at the beginning of this lockdown and said that's what we'd do, we call to them or they call to us on a friday evening every second week, we sit down together and have a beer and a cup of tea and a chat for about an hour and we don't meet up again for two weeks, I don't know whether it's right or wrong but it's working out so far.

We see the people we love (parents in their 70s/80s) once every fortnight, we spoke about it at the beginning of this lockdown and said that's what we'd do, we call to them or they call to us on a friday evening every second week, we sit down together and have a beer and a cup of tea and a chat for about an hour and we don't meet up again for two weeks, I don't know whether it's right or wrong but it's working out so far.

Oh I think it's definitely right. It's difficult enough with having so many restrictions on our lives and not having choice with what we'd like to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitty it's great to see you :)

You too Grem :D
    bringing in the bobs working from home.

For a split second I read that as “bringing in the boobs” :pac:

Hah bringing in the boobs sounds better than bringing in the sheaves :pac:

Hah bringing in the boobs sounds better than bringing in the sheaves :pac:

"We shall go rejoicing
    Bringing in the boobs"

In fairness, what kind of a hug would a shave give you?

An itchy one no doubt

If whoever’s bringing the boobs could bring some my way that would be fab, I’m a bit lacking in that department :pac:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    If whoever’s bringing the boobs could bring some my way that would be fab, I’m a bit lacking in that department :pac:

I'm a C so I'll lend you half. I think I'd be ok with being a B and a half :p

Actually when I was in my early twenties I was very flat chested. So you do have something to look forward to :D

• Advertisement

Was quite perturbed at the thought of a borrowed half of a boob for a minute there.

Just reading there on one of the news websites, the whole covid is gone very serious again, very worrying with the numbers gone so high again this afternoon, scary s$%t

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In bed, turning in for the night after an evening with an upset stomach following on from a big long walk with a good mate in the beautiful sunshine this afternoon in the Phoenix Park.

I need plenty of bed rest as I have a very very busy week ahead of me with work and a couple of deadlines to be met.

thomil wrote: »
    Just trying to keep abreast of developments in this thread :pac:

Haven't really had a look at the numbers for Ireland. Things are taking a turn for the worse again?

Yes, very high again this evening, as I was saying earlier we meet my parents once every two weeks, and now with the good weather we do the meet up outside in the garden, we both work from home and go out for shopping once every two weeks so not really associating with anyone, I can't understand where the numbers are coming from but I suppose in the cities and towns people are congrating too much.

Wait until the Paddy's day numbers hit. Reading a report here about groups of up to 200 kids meeting in areas of galway :eek:

I'm a C so I'll lend you half. I think I'd be ok with being a B and a half :p

Actually when I was in my early twenties I was very flat chested. So you do have something to look forward to :D

I thank you. Ooh something to look forward to, how exciting :p

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I thank you. Ooh something to look forward to, how exciting :p

Look down to, no?? :P

JupiterKid wrote: »
    In bed, turning in for the night after an evening with an upset stomach following on from a big long walk with a good mate in the beautiful sunshine this afternoon in the Phoenix Park.

I need plenty of bed rest as I have a very very busy week ahead of me with work and a couple of deadlines to be met.

Sending you best wishes for the week ahead and stay safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Any updates on the secret admirer :D

Diamonds that is a beautiful comb :)

I didn’t watch the news tonight as I was busy watching All creatures Great and small :)

• Advertisement

I think at this stage so many are absolutely exhausted with having our lives curtailed to such an extent. Leadership feels missing. There is no inspiration or hope only calls to "do more". What more can we possibly do?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement