Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

I promised a customer I'd do a print job for her today...will have to drag my sorry ass into work...why do I do this to myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Ah, you're right. I think its double what's in Nurofen plus.

Buying Solpadine in my local pharmacy involves being interrogated as to what else you've tried followed by a deeply furrowed brow and concerned head tilt.
    Another pharmacist in the back will be consulted and worried whispers and glances are thrown my way as I squirm and pretend to study the half price nail polish on the counter.
    Eventually ill be given the box of 12 but warned not to be an idiot and take them all at once and if the pain continues to go to the doctor.
    Wow, cheers...id never have thought of that. This exchange is making my migraine worse..just gimme the damn pills!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still deskside, finally into my last class of the day. Just a few more hours

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

thomil wrote: »
    Deskside as well, having just had the last conference call for today cancelled, five minutes after finishing the presentation I was supposed to give in that call… -.-

Might be for the better though, my nose is still running after that weapons-grade curry I had for lunch. Cayenne pepper really is challenging spice to work with :eek:

At least you got the presentation prepared. Will you have to give it at a later date?

Normality has returned to chez Sardi. Boiler working, Grumpy grumping but hernia is ok at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,323 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Solpadol is lovely. I have a few left over from toothgate. I hope they give you a bit of relief.

I'm "werk" side but not really. I was supposed to have something at midday but people are very forgetful. So I'll just go back to bed :D

And that's the problem :D.

Tramadol, on the other hand, is nasty stuff and should never be taken by anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

So this thread has gone from sex to drugs. When will the rock n'roll start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Crush On You

Crush on you this isn't tinder , you're clearly making Sardi uncomfortable, rein it in now, this is your one and only warning .

Whatever :rolleyes:

Mod: Banned

:D

IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FIRST AZ DOSE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Porklife wrote: »
    Buying Solpadine in my local pharmacy involves being interrogated as to what else you've tried followed by a deeply furrowed brow and concerned head tilt.
    Another pharmacist in the back will be consulted and worried whispers and glances are thrown my way as I squirm and pretend to study the half price nail polish on the counter.
    Eventually ill be given the box of 12 but warned not to be an idiot and take them all at once and if the pain continues to go to the doctor.
    Wow, cheers...id never have thought of that. This exchange is making my migraine worse..just gimme the damn pills!

"Do you mind me asking what kind of pain is it for? Have you tried ordinary paracetamol? Are you on any other medication? You don't have asthma or anything? Would you like 12 or 24? Just remember, don't take it for more than three days and make sure you don't take it on an empty stomach."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

.anon. wrote: »
    "Do you mind me asking what kind of pain is it for? Have you tried ordinary paracetamol? Are you on any other medication? You don't have asthma or anything? Would you like 12 or 24? Just remember, don't take it for more than three days and make sure you don't take it on an empty stomach."

I read that thinking you were actually asking her those questions .....:D

It's been a long day :)

I read that thinking you were actually asking her those questions .....:D

It's been a long day :)

Haha at first I read it the same way and was like for the last time migraines! 😫😅

Then I read on giggling :)

Couchside watching the old tv series Raw. Any of you guys seen it? Its from 2008 but id never heard of it. It's really good. Ive been binging it all day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Porklife, never heard of it.. I first off thought wrestling, gimme an idea of what it's like..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,047 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Haha at first I read it the same way and was like for the last time migraines! 😫😅

Couchside watching the old tv series Raw. Any of you guys seen it? Its from 2008 but id never heard of it. It's really good. Ive been binging it all day.

That's so weird, that show only popped into my head in bed last night.
    It's very good indeed.

To thine own self be true

Porklife, never heard of it.. I first off thought wrestling, gimme an idea of what it's like..

It's about a bunch of Chefs working in a kitchen on Camden street and all their drunken antics and sexual shenanigans. It's good light entertainment and having worked in kitchens find it very true to life in terms of the level of chaos and casual abuse :)
    I was the only girl working in one particular kitchen and on my first day the head chef barked what's your name? I told him and he said...no..ridiculous name...your name in now New Blood. If any of the other lads called me my real name, he'd swing around and shout...her name is New Blood!!!!!
    Madness looking back on it!
    Sorry..bit of a tangent there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Funny enough I thought about that show recently as well, I seem to remember it being good :)

Couchside for a bit of a relax after college and a walk, a productive day was had.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Was Raw on channel four or something? I remember it but never got around to watching it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It's about a bunch of Chefs working in a kitchen on Camden street and all their drunken antics and sexual shenanigans. It's good light entertainment and having worked in kitchens find it very true to life in terms of the level of chaos and casual abuse :)
    I was the only girl working in one particular kitchen and on my first day the head chef barked what's your name? I told him and he said...no..ridiculous name...your name in now New Blood. If any of the other lads called me my real name, he'd swing around and shout...her name is New Blood!!!!!
    Madness looking back on it!
    Sorry..bit of a tangent there :p

That rings bells....charlene mckenna is in it? Didn't watch it myself but it looked fun..

Was Raw on channel four or something? I remember it but never got around to watching it

It's on Amazon Prime and Rte player. I just stumbled across it and really enjoyed it. Defo worth a watch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Abed.
    Aheadache.
    Abollixed.

• Advertisement

Abed.
    Aheadache.
    Abollixed.

Ah no.. Hope you can sleep it off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

"I don't know where we're going." I'm following Grem's dragons.

Oh me feckin dragons, hope they are ok..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Oh me feckin dragons, hope they are ok..
    They've been flaming about. Warming things up. It's chilly here. :D

Fathom wrote: »
    They've been flaming about. Warming things up. It's chilly here. :D

It's cold there? Wow! :P

It's cold there? Wow! :P
    54F. Jumps on dragon's tail. Flames. Warmer now.

Fathom wrote: »
    54F.

Jumps on dragon's tail. Flames. Warmer now.

They also double as a good grill to bbq anything you fancy ;)

Dragon coffee warmer. Super Grem! Not sure where I am going. Dances in circles.

Nothing wrong with some dancing :)

• Advertisement

Nothing wrong with some dancing :)
    Hat dance about your tacos tomorrow Grem? :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement