Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think there might be some crafting recipes that need the hybrid flowers too, I know for sure hyacinth lamp is one. And probably some of the floral wreaths and crowns.

If you really aren't bothered at all to breed them though and want some for crafting just ask other players if you can come pick some of theirs. Or you can use the cloning method to grow them on your own island. If you have 1 if a flower and water it, it will clone itself. So just ask another nice player to drop a flower over to your island and soon you will have loads of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Hmm, I think I will leave the flower stuff for now. I've enough to do with the museum as it is! Once that's done I might be looking for something new to work on though.
    JohnGreenFan - would love to come over and get oranges and cherries off you tonight! Let me know when.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

fjon wrote: »
    Hmm, I think I will leave the flower stuff for now. I've enough to do with the museum as it is! Once that's done I might be looking for something new to work on though.
    JohnGreenFan - would love to come over and get oranges and cherries off you tonight! Let me know when.

Will do! Probably be around the 7pm mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I think there might be some crafting recipes that need the hybrid flowers too, I know for sure hyacinth lamp is one. And probably some of the floral wreaths and crowns.

Apart from the wreaths and crowns, I think the only other DIY that uses hybrids is the Flower Stand. Hyacinth lamps are cool too IMO

Thanks!
    I’m still searching for Gaston. It’s been months now. Spent 36 NMTs the other day and got nothing but kangaroos - Rooney 3 times! I don’t like the kangaroos at all.
    Eventually found Sprocket and decided to give him a chance. The search for Gaston continues!

I have Gaston and I don't really want him. Is there any way I can make him move to your island? I'm guessing not...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I have Gaston and I don't really want him. Is there any way I can make him move to your island? I'm guessing not...

start hitting him with the net and not talking to him unless he has a speech bubble above his head. eventually he'll ask to leave, then he'll be 'in boxes' and holly can pick him up!

start hitting him with the net and not talking to him unless he has a speech bubble above his head. eventually he'll ask to leave, then he'll be 'in boxes' and holly can pick him up!

Oh great! Holly, looks like your search might be over if we can make this work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Just be prepared that this could take a while to do, it's not a case of hit him with the net 5 times and he'll move, this could take a couple of weeks cause it all comes down to luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Thanks!
    I’m still searching for Gaston. It’s been months now. Spent 36 NMTs the other day and got nothing but kangaroos - Rooney 3 times! I don’t like the kangaroos at all.
    Eventually found Sprocket and decided to give him a chance. The search for Gaston continues!

I also have Gaston and will let you know if he asks to leave. (Mine comes with some unfortunate clothing though :D )

I'll be replacing 6 lovely villagers soon once the Sanrio update comes out! If anyone wants these guys let me know, we can try coordinate since I'll be using the amiibos. I will cry though! Should be Chadder, Aurora, Lucky, Ankha, Erik.... the 6th is still undecided :( I am way too attached!

They also all come with some questionable outfits. Lots of Christmas jumpers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Multipass wrote: »
    I also have Gaston and will let you know if he asks to leave. (Mine comes with some unfortunate clothing though :D )

Thanks so much guys! Not sure how we’ll make it work, it’s very random when a villager asks to leave. Raymond tried to go today but I cut that conversation dead! I’ll never let him or Blue Bear go!

If either of us has Gaston leave I guess we will message you, but I guess it could take a while. You'll have 1 day to pick him up, hopefully you're online enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

If either of us has Gaston leave I guess we will message you, but I guess it could take a while. You'll have 1 day to pick him up, hopefully you're online enough.

Yep I’m online every day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Oo I had Cube over Christmas, wonder if its the same fella.... Spent 70 odd nmt yesterday getting Murphy for Paddys Day. Came across Cube again and most of the other penguins on my hunt!!

Maybe it is the same Cube. Just took a look in his drawers and he had clothes already. A blue snowflake sweater among them. Also a purple pineapple shirt.

He has an emperor butterfly as well, which I didn't give to him.

Plus he was just sick there. And not even a few days here! Obviously didn't respect the stay-at-home mandate! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Would anybody have any aquamarine diner items I could catalogue?

I only have the sofa in my catalogue in that colour. I can post to you if you want?

I can order items in those colours. Tell me what you'd like and have them sent to you.

Also it's Anchovy's birthday today on my island. I can open up later if anyone wants to give him a present.

I only have the sofa in my catalogue in that colour. I can post to you if you want?

That would be great, doing a diner for the daughters.

tbahh wrote: »
    I can order items in those colours. Tell me what you'd like and have them sent to you.

Also it's Anchovy's birthday today on my island. I can open up later if anyone wants to give him a present.

If there's a table to match the dining chairs that would be great. And also the small dining stools.

If there's a table to match the dining chairs that would be great. And also the small dining stools.

There are two types of diner chairs and three types of diner tables. Not sure which ones you want as only can send 2 items max per day!

Edit: stools are no problem so I'm assuming you might want diner counter table to match?

• Advertisement

There are two types of diner chairs and three types of diner tables. Not sure which ones you want as only can send 2 items max per day!

Edit: stools are no problem so I'm assuming you might want diner counter table to match?

I have the diner counter table in that colour so a stool to catalogue would be great.

I have the diner counter table in that colour so a stool to catalogue would be great.

In my haste for making sure I got the right name, I sent the wrong colour. Now you have both a red and aquamarine stool.

I'll send on other stuff tomorrow.

Opened island for those who want to wish Anchovy a happy birthday and get points towards Nook Miles Achievement!

Princess Peach, thanks for coming! I was sadly away from the console!

If anyone wants to sell turnips, they are going for 520 on my island today. And I sold mine yesterday at a loss!

Opened island for those who want to wish Anchovy a happy birthday and get points towards Nook Miles Achievement!

Princess Peach, thanks for coming! I was sadly away from the console!

It was really a flying visit! Thanks for opening!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I can send any aquamarine diner stuff if still needed?

Also anyone else getting more campers since the last update? This is my 3rd in a fortnight??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Yep, I’ve noticed an increase in campers recently, been one every second day this week.
    Anyone got any spare brachiosaurus bits? I have the tail & torso, need the skull/neck piece to complete the dino section of the museum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Dipped back into the game recently after a few months away. Is there anywhere in Ireland selling the new Sanrio Amiibo cards?

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Yep, I’ve noticed an increase in campers recently, been one every second day this week.
    Anyone got any spare brachiosaurus bits? I have the tail & torso, need the skull/neck piece to complete the dino section of the museum

I have a spare skull and pelvis, do you need both? I'll post over the skull now, let me know if you need the pelvis too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I have a spare skull and pelvis, do you need both? I'll post over the skull now, let me know if you need the pelvis too

Got the skull earlier today, thank you thank you thank you! No need for the pelvis, the dinosaur bone section of my museum is now 100% complete. If there’s anything you’re looking for let me know, thanks again!

..does this mean I can stop digging up fossils? :D

Advertisement