Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ok art left is (not sure what’s real and not - informative is defo real

Statues
    Warrior
    Informative
    Robust

Paintings
    Scenic
    Moody
    Solemn

Celeste is here and the stars are flying

Dodo code is 2VS81

All are welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Dodge wrote: »
    Ok art left is (not sure what’s real and not - informative is defo real

Statues
    Warrior
    Informative
    Robust

Paintings
    Scenic
    Moody
    Solemn

Celeste is here and the stars are flying

Dodo code is 2VS81

All are welcome

Sorry I can't come over but could I have the solemn painting please?

No problem. I’ll send it on in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Redd is here with a fake graceful painting, real ancient statue and real rock head statue. I bought the real scary painting - he hasn't shown up with any real stuff for ages and today he shows up with three real ones I don't have!!

Can open up if anyone is interested or If anyone wants to buy them to send back to me :D

Redd is here with a fake graceful painting, real ancient statue and real rock head statue. I bought the real scary painting - he hasn't shown up with any real stuff for ages and today he shows up with three real ones I don't have!!

Can open up if anyone is interested or If anyone wants to buy them to send back to me :D

Oh I'd love the real rock head please? Every time he comes it's always a fake rock head!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

RedRochey wrote: »
    Oh I'd love the real rock head please? Every time he comes it's always a fake rock head!

Gates are open now to all friends, my friend code is in the spreadsheet if you don't have it already :)

Long shot but anyone have spare diys for flower wreaths?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Closest I got spare is the tree branch wreath, but it’s very bare & not the flower-iest! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Long shot but anyone have spare diys for flower wreaths?

I have a spare fancy rose wreath DIY and windflower wreath DIY if that’s any help?

LizT wrote: »
    I have a spare fancy rose wreath DIY and windflower wreath DIY if that’s any help?

Oh yes please, I could give you some NMTs or blue roses for them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Oh yes please, I could give you some NMTs or blue roses for them?

No need at all! I’ve just sent you a friend request and I’ll post them to you.

LizT wrote: »
    No need at all! I’ve just sent you a friend request and I’ll post them to you.

I think you have to have been on the same island at the same time before being allowed post stuff to each other

At least that’s the way it was previously

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Hubby watching Nintendo Direct. Never been a fan of the Mario items in Animal Crossing (don't shoot me!!) but the pipe looks awesome!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Hubby watching Nintendo Direct. Never been a fan of the Mario items in Animal Crossing (don't shoot me!!) but the pipe looks awesome!!

I think it all looks great! Time to redo the whole island :D

Dodge wrote: »

The pink toadstools!!! Love. And apparently we are getting Paddys Day items too
    https://twitter.com/ACWorldBlog/status/1362216268946956288?s=19

The pink toadstools!!! Love. And apparently we are getting Paddys Day items too
    [

Ha ha. Me and the wife were only talking about this yesterday. We were preparing to get pissed that every holiday was being celebrated except ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

That is so cool with the 'fáilte' doorplate. Have they implemented other real languages on things other than Japanese and English? I'd imagine French and Spanish but I'm not sure.

Also, I'm going to try and open my island later to finally get rid of DIY's on the ground. Probably only out of interest to those newer to game but everyone welcome.

tbahh wrote: »
    That is so cool with the 'fáilte' doorplate. Have they implemented other real languages on things other than Japanese and English? I'd imagine French and Spanish but I'm not sure.

Also, I'm going to try and open my island later to finally get rid of DIY's on the ground. Probably only out of interest to those newer to game but everyone welcome.

I've opened up island to friends. DIY recipes galore, please come take. I'll do a quick search for Celeste as some stars (not shooting) in the sky.

EDIT: signed off for a while but let me know and I can re-open.

I'm back again with DIY's. I have over 40 now in square :eek:! I'm going to sell them all later if no-one wants them! Let me know and I can open up island to friends or by Dodo code! :)

• Advertisement

I'm back again with DIY's. I have over 40 now in square :eek:! I'm going to sell them all later if no-one wants them! Let me know and I can open up island to friends or by Dodo code! :)

Any flower wreaths by any chance? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

You’re very good to have been keeping them all! I’ve been selling them for ages now. All I’ve been getting is the most basic ones - tons of cardboard boxes! If I was a new player, however, I’d be in the air right now ;)

Any flower wreaths by any chance? :D

Nope, only a snowflake wreath.

You’re very good to have been keeping them all! I’ve been selling them for ages now. All I’ve been getting is the most basic ones - tons of cardboard boxes! If I was a new player, however, I’d be in the air right now ;)

Haha, they just kept building up out of nowhere! :D

Here is a list of them, anyway:

- Angled signpost
    - Aroma pot
    - Bamboo candleholder
    - Bamboo hat x2
    - Bamboo shelf
    - Basement flooring
    - Birdcage
    - Cardboard chair
    - Floral swag
    - Gold-screen wall
    - Golden flooring
    - Hanging terrarium
    - Hyacinth lamp
    - Jungle flooring
    - Kettlebell
    - Log decorative shelves
    - Natural garden chair
    - Natural square table
    - Orange dress
    - Orange end table
    - Orange rug
    - Orange wall-mounted clock x2
    - Paw-print doorplate
    - Pear hat
    - Pear wardrobe
    - Shell Arch
    - Shell Stool
    - Stack of books x2
    - Stone table x2
    - Tall garden rock
    - Terrarium
    - Timber doorplate x2
    - Wooden bookshelf
    - Wooden simple bed
    - Wooden toolbox
    - Wooden table

Redd is here today with fake jolly painting, fake informative statue and real academic painting if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I had kind of lost interest in this recently, the snow actually ruined it for me. It went on for far too long.

But the Mario stuff has me interested again so last night I set about clearing up my island and Rodeo decided he wanted to leave. I did a bit of time travelling and then island hopping, I went through 19 nmt and couldn't find anyone I wanted so said I would give it one last go and use my last ticket and who should pop up only Raymond. So now I'm in work begging the clock to speed up so I can go home and see him. This game!!!

If I could just get Judy next time around ill have 2 insanely happy daughters too.

A reminder for some newer players. The new update will be released at 1am our time tonight (morning, you know what I mean). It’s *very* likely the Mario stuff isn’t released until March 1st

Looking forward to it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Having a problem here & I could use some advice.

The game still works for me but when I turned on my Switch earlier there was an error message up on screen [code 2002-5110]. I cleared the error message & started the Animal Crossing game, it tells me there’s a new update available & gives me options to either ‘start software’, ‘cancel’ or ‘download’. If I start the game it runs normally (with a load of mud instead of the snow) but if I try to ‘download’ whatever is in the update I’m back to the same error message.

I’ve checked all the usual, the Switch software is up to date & the game data doesn’t read as corrupted. It’s all online & everything seems stable otherwise. I’m thinking maybe there was a problem with the initial update software that was downloaded & id like to try deleting whatever software was downloaded & download it again from scratch but I’m not sure if it’s possible. The other option is to delete the game from the data management section of the game options menu in the Home Screen & redownload that but I’m terrified of losing my island & progress so far!

The ‘Delete Software’ option says that save data will not be deleted just underneath, has anyone deleted the game using this option, redownloaded it & was able to resume playing the game on their old island? Anyone had any similar problems or ideas for things to try? Any help appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Sorry I'm no help with at all!

I am very excited about this new update! Although we will see how I cope with replacing 6 of my long term tenants :D

I am very excited about this new update! Although we will see how I cope with replacing 6 of my long term tenants :D

Omg I HAVE to get these!

• Advertisement

Omg this is the best news ever!!!!!

Advertisement