Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,178 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

If any of you are visiting our island, I leave the art lying around the ‘business district’. Feel free to take what you like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Oh God the eggs are back. I dunno if I can do this again....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I didn't think it would bother me actually. Then I log in and my lovely green space has loads of dig holes. And my nice new villager Etoile asks me to catch her a fish and I get a damn egg. 5 minutes of playing and I'm sick of it :pac:

I didn't think it would bother me actually. Then I log in and my lovely green space has loads of dig holes. And my nice new villager Etoile asks me to catch her a fish and I get a damn egg. 5 minutes of playing and I'm sick of it :pac:

Haha I think the biggest gripe I have is that they’re EVERYWHERE. I think last year this thing that annoyed me the most was the never ending balloons. I say that as I’m hearing one right now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Ooooh and I move along the beach to find another fishing spot and there's the rabbit!!

• Advertisement

Ooooh and I move along the beach to find another fishing spot and there's the rabbit!!

Huh that’s weird. I’ve gone the whole way round my island & haven’t seen a bunny. Must look again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I thought it would be ok for me because I restarted and I don’t have any bunny day stuff in my new game...... I was wrong. Dug up my first egg and just....ugh.

Multipass wrote: »
    I thought it would be ok for me because I restarted and I don’t have any bunny day stuff in my new game...... I was wrong. Dug up my first egg and just....ugh.

I sold every egg thing I had after last Easter. I think this is the most annoying event in the game. I’ve loved every other one, but this does my head in! It interferes with playing the game so much. Like Peach said. Catch a fish? Nope - egg. Dig up a fossil? Nope - egg. Balloon goodies? Nope - egg.

I’m the total opposite. I have no egg stuff at all so this is like a brand new challenge to me. One that won’t be done in a day either as there’s so many to collect

I don’t need any fish or fossils so I’m disappointed when it’s not an egg now. Also I played for about 45 minutes there and only got two sky eggs so I’ll have to be patient

Does the bunny be there every day or just today and then he comes back Easter? The rest of this house can’t remember!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

At least it doesn't overlap the cherry blossom stuff this year, like it did last year, which made it almost impossible to get the cherry blossom recipes!!!

• Advertisement

Dodge wrote: »

Does the bunny be there every day or just today and then he comes back Easter? The rest of this house can’t remember!

I searched my whole island about 3 or 4 times & didn’t see the bunny.

Star Lord wrote: »
    At least it doesn't overlap the cherry blossom stuff this year, like it did last year, which made it almost impossible to get the cherry blossom recipes!!!

Yes! I know I missed a load of them so I’m looking forward to that coming back

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I’m the total opposite. I have no egg stuff at all so this is like a brand new challenge to me. One that won’t be done in a day either as there’s so many to collect

I don’t need any fish or fossils so I’m disappointed when it’s not an egg now. Also I played for about 45 minutes there and only got two sky eggs so I’ll have to be patient

Same, I didn't start playing until May last year, so I am disappointed now when my fish is actually a fish, or a fossil etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I got very tired of the event last year but its annoying me less now!!! My daughter is running around all morning searching for eggs and the eggcitement (sorry!!) Is contagious!!

Think Zipper only here today and then again on Egg Day (Easter Sunday)
    I'm loving all the new items this year too! The bunny day planter is adorable!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Anyone know if it’s the same Easter recipes, rewards etc. as last year?

AMGer wrote: »
    Anyone know if it’s the same Easter recipes, rewards etc. as last year?

Yippity yuppity the Zipper stuff is the same- diys n rewards but there's the new items in Nooks which are all gorgeous!!

Did one of those Tour Guide videos. Dream code is at the end for anyone who wants a closer look.

Looks fab, the flyover is a great idea!
    I had a play around earlier but must dig out some more photos. No idea how to share it tho...

https://twitter.com/rumplyconch/status/1376286208997814273?s=19

Might as well contribute...

DA - 7658-1346-5736

Just nosing through all that I’ve missed the last few months, I have to say this island is 10/10, really well done. Great job Dodge!

Thanks. Still enjoy adding a new little bit every now and then. We made the space behind resident services as a place to experiment. Currently a Mario ‘track’

• Advertisement

Phoebe the firebird is in boxes on my island today if anyone wants her.

If you have the Nintendo app on your phone there’s a new ‘nook points’ thing where they give you 10 points per day if you open it

You can claim photos of Tom, Isabelle and the twins for 100 points each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

If you have the Nintendo app on your phone there’s a new ‘nook points’ thing where they give you 10 points per day if you open it

You can claim photos of Tom, Isabelle and the twins for 100 points each.

Oh great, will help with my secret tom nook office in my house :D

Little one watched a video there and you may get more than 10 a day. The fella also reckons more items will be added as your order history can show 100 items

AMGer wrote: »
    ^^^I just need the Tremendous statue & the Rock Head statue & my museum is complete

I have the tremendous if u still need??

And Murphy now in boxes if anyone wants the sweet grouchy Irish (imo) bear cub

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Got the ‘Royal Crown’ in the drapery shop if anyone has $1.2 million burning a hole in their pockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I have the tremendous if u still need??

And Murphy now in boxes if anyone wants the sweet grouchy Irish (imo) bear cub

If AMGer doesn't need the tremendous statue anymore I'll take it off your hands :D

Joey from @tbahh’;s island turned up on mine the other day.

I’ve done an inventory of my museum and I can’t believe how much I still need! Every time Redd comes to me it’s the same stuff or all fakes. If anyone has any of the following I’d be ever so grateful! Let me know if I can give anything in return!

Beautiful statue
    Gallant statue
    Rock head statue
    Ancient statue
    Tremendous statue
    Mystic statue

Paintings:
    Warm
    Graceful
    Calm
    Jolly
    Scary
    Scenic
    Moving
    Glowing
    Proper
    Mysterious
    Wild left
    Wild right

Joey from @tbahh’;s island turned up on mine the other day.

I’ve done an inventory of my museum and I can’t believe how much I still need! Every time Redd comes to me it’s the same stuff or all fakes. If anyone has any of the following I’d be ever so grateful! Let me know if I can give anything in return!

Beautiful statue
    Gallant statue
    Rock head statue
    Ancient statue
    Tremendous statue
    Mystic statue

Paintings:
    Warm
    Graceful
    Calm
    Jolly
    Scary
    Scenic
    Moving
    Glowing
    Proper
    Mysterious
    Wild left
    Wild right

I just need the calm and solemn paintings. My daughter has gotten some great Redd visits recently which has really helped!

Can post you the beautiful now. Bought it yesterday as it was the only real art Redd had. Ateast I think she's real xXx

• Advertisement

I just need the calm and solemn paintings. My daughter has gotten some great Redd visits recently which has really helped!

Can post you the beautiful now. Bought it yesterday as it was the only real art Redd had. Ateast I think she's real xXx

Aw thanks a mill! I think it is just luck of the draw with Redd. He’s here today and everything is fake except the great statue which I nabbed. My first time seeing that one.

Let me know if I can send you anything!

Advertisement