Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options
1244245246247248250»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,181 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

The Brewster dialogue etc ramps up as you visit more. I was the same fwiw. No connection with him at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

I noticed a character I hadn't seen before the last two times I visited Brewster - Don, a mole.

Anyone else see him, and know why he is there?

He’s an old character from the previous games. They’ve added a few for sentimental reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

I'd recommend using the Nintendo Switch Online app for those playing this game. The Animal Crossing part has been updated with new New Point items. On top of this, there is a new Island Newspaper section that shows what you get up to on your island; it also shows turnip prices so you can compare to previous weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Quick question folks. I'm trading my Switch for an OLED today. Dont want to lose my island in the process. Anyone on here transfered to a new Switch recently. I know there's a transfer tool but any guide I've read on that says you need both Switchs. Anyone know if there is a way to do this if you are relinquishing your old switch before powering up new one? Or am I resigned to losing my island

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I can safely say I'm addicted to the game again ☺️ My ID on the Happy Home Network is RA-8576-9487-5934. Is anyone else designing much and uploading? Would love to check them out.

Haven’t been on here in a while but feel free to have a look at mine. Not sure I save them all. Might go through them tomorrow with new pics!

RA-0756-7530-6887

Advertisement