Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

cee_jay wrote: »
    Happy St. Patrick's day back!

547292.jpg

It’s even raining, now that’s authentic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have all the sanrio items in my catalogue now :) I checked online and looks like they can't be catalogued, they are in the promotion areas of the nook shopping. If anyone wants something let me know, I can order. Might take a bit if you want a few, can send 2 a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I have all the sanrio items in my catalogue now :) I checked online and looks like they can't be catalogued, they are in the promotion areas of the nook shopping. If anyone wants something let me know, I can order. Might take a bit if you want a few, can send 2 a day.

Did you get the amibo cards? Oh I have to get them!

Did you get the amibo cards? Oh I have to get them!

No, I used alternative means that I'm not above :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,178 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I started trying for all the flowers at the end of November and this morning we got our first blue rose

3hDWqV7.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Dodge wrote: »
    I started trying for all the flowers at the end of November and this morning we got our first blue rose

Pfft..”blue roses”

I’m fully convinced they’re a fake news Donald Trump-esque conspiracy orchestrated by Nintendo in collaboration with Interflora & my local garden centre to finagle me into wasting my time growing & watering alleged ’hybrid’ red roses in pursuit of this mythical flowery holy grail. Your obviously photoshopped rose garden is fooling no one! Mwahahaha!

•retreats under tin foil hat•

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

3hDWqV7.jpg

Woohooo congrats!! Im still trying for the black cosmos then I'm coming for the blue rose!
    In other news, I'm loving all the Sanrio furniture and Chai moves in next door to Tia tomorrow.

Has anyone done anything with the standees? I've seen a few busses etc that look great, and some real clever folk have made the umbrellas look like pet houses.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

3hDWqV7.jpg

Congrats! I’ve been at it since before then and still no joy. I’m starting to resent all the space taken up by stupid red roses

That little side garden there was my experiment garden. Took a while to get a purple windflower but the rest came easy enough

Except the blue rose. Been waiting on that a while

Have to clone it now too to get 3 so it fits in my colour garden (you can see a bit of the red and pink rows in the pic)

Genuinely got a little thrill seeing it this morning. Stupid game...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Once you get one others follow pretty quickly!

Personally I found purple Pansies just as difficult to grow

547579.jpeg

• Advertisement

In other news, I'm loving all the Sanrio furniture and Chai moves in next door to Tia tomorrow.

Where are you guys getting the Sanrio stuff from, and the new villagers? Didn’t think the Amiibo cards were out until the 26th (not that I can find them anywhere!)

AMGer wrote: »
    Where are you guys getting the Sanrio stuff from, and the new villagers? Didn’t think the Amiibo cards were out until the 26th (not that I can find them anywhere!)

The cards were released when New Leaf was out, so if you have old cards you can get the stuff now since the update came out Thursday. I don't have the cards but we have a little nfc spoofer thing loaded with the amiibo cards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The cards were released when New Leaf was out, so if you have old cards you can get the stuff now since the update came out Thursday. I don't have the cards but we have a little nfc spoofer thing loaded with the amiibo cards.

Im just wondering, do you have to invite all 6 to the campsite to be able to get the sanrio items or is there just a way of scanning and getting the items?

Kimbot wrote: »
    Im just wondering, do you have to invite all 6 to the campsite to be able to get the sanrio items or is there just a way of scanning and getting the items?

Yeah just scanning will add all their furniture items to your catalogue. So you can do one big photo shoot at harvs and have all the items available then. New villager posters too!!

Yeah just scanning will add all their furniture items to your catalogue. So you can do one big photo shoot at harvs and have all the items available then. New villager posters too!!

Hmm. Thanks for this. Must look into these ‘alternative means’. Daughter wants some of the furniture but doesn’t care about the characters so this is helpful

Hmm. Thanks for this. Must look into these ‘alternative means’. Daughter wants some of the furniture but doesn’t care about the characters so this is helpful

Yeah I caved and went "alt!!" But will still order the cards when they're released......

Can send you any furniture but sadly only 2 a day....

Also like New Leaf, the villagers aren't adoptable so they'll automatically go to the void if they leave somebody's island which makes me kinda sad!!!

!" But will still order the cards when they're released......

Is there anywhere in Ireland selling them?

I did order the Marty Amiibo card off eBay, assume it’s either bootleg or New Leaf

Yeah I caved and went "alt!!" But will still order the cards when they're released......

Can send you any furniture but sadly only 2 a day....

Also like New Leaf, the villagers aren't adoptable so they'll automatically go to the void if they leave somebody's island which makes me kinda sad!!!
    Would you mind sending me the little bridge? Maybe 2 of them if possible. Have an idea for them

Would you mind sending me the little bridge? Maybe 2 of them if possible. Have an idea for them

Sent them there!

Haven't spotted the cards on sale here yet, but heres hoping...

I've my gates open now for a while, Celeste is here with the ariea rocker recipe and there's a meteor shower.

Cute mouse Chadder is also in boxes if anyone has an open plot.

• Advertisement

Sent them there!

Haven't spotted the cards on sale here yet, but heres hoping...

Thanks. Got them. Tinkering around with the idea I have

Also I’ve started to change the rooms in my house. Hadnt touched it since Xmas!

This little tool is a lot of fun :D

This little tool is a lot of fun :D

That’s fab! I love it! How did you do that? Not that my island is near as nice tho!

That’s fab! I love it! How did you do that? Not that my island is near as nice tho!

You use this website here, can make a little ad or a poster

https://www.tanuki-kaihatsu.com/en_US/index.html

You use this website here, can make a little ad or a poster

https://www.tanuki-kaihatsu.com/en_US/index.html

Great! I’ll have a look and see if I have anything worthy :)

Oh wow just logged on & there’s an EPIC thunder & lightning storm going on! Reminds me of when I first started the game a year ago & it literally rained non stop for over a month. I hope that doesn’t happen again!

Had a little go at the video. Great idea!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Redd is over selling a legit copy of the graceful painting if anyone is missing it, I already have it hanging in the museum. I’ll leave the gate open & check back in a while

AE64-DF4-C-5-C3-B-452-E-B2-B8-5-E2-B659-CD1-F2.jpg

^^^I just need the Tremendous statue & the Rock Head statue & my museum is complete

• Advertisement

I have a lot of spare art actually, Redd always comes with the same stuff. I need to make time to organise it and see what I need.

Museum still missing lots buuuuut I got the gold shovel today :D

Advertisement