Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Werewolf Post Game Feedback Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,505 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Rikand wrote: »
    ...so there's definitely scope for you to play the games just as I do
    tenor.gif?itemid=17760750

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Games start on Sundays here but i think its pretty well known here that if its an anon game, I wont be seen till Monday. I post during work times and I post after the kids are gone to bed (usually after 7:30) so there's definitely scope for you to play the games just as I do.

And I dont play all the time, about 3 or 4 games per year at the moment which is mostly down to work and busy times. Most games here have enough killing power in the game that its over by Friday, so you could sign up and play knowing that you're probably going to be free by the weekend coming.

I'm all about the kids too. But there's definitely room to play and room not to be here when its kids time. Plus, you have a phone, you can get in the odd minute here or there too :D
    Kids in bed by 730?

Teach me. My girl is 930 most nights

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

SnowyMay wrote: »
    For my 2 cents, backrooms are great. It’s cool to bounce ideas off another person - especially if they’re on your team. So I’d suggest that even vanilla people could have a backroom to post their thoughts. A mod could respond sometimes, and it’s entertaining reading after the game ends to see the thought process.

I don’t like the night lock at all. Sure, we play this when we are bored and not in work. Closing a game at 10pm means fewer random songs and bull posting. A time for the fluffy, and less fluffy people to let their hair down.

Discord is grand, but I was wondering, can anybody get access to the relevant discord server. Still don’t have access to the last game myself. It can be interesting to read other people’s musings.

Whoops - edit. I’d be completely against the idea of having a more experienced player guide a new player along the way. Goes against the spirit of the game IMHO. Sink or swim guys. :D

I've sent you discord index link.

If anyone else needs it please shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Neowise

For anyone who wants to post post counts that are most convienient for everybody, and i have to say screenshots, while useful are not the most useful, I will share my method.

start a new google sheet document.
    on sheet one make fill in first 3 cloumns with
    who|posts|percentage
    Then on the next row use the following formulas
    =clean(Sheet2!A3)|=value(clean(Sheet2!B3))|=B2/sum(B$2:B$40)
    Then copy fill those formulas down to row 40.

add new sheet, called Sheet2, as seen in the formula.

goto the 'who's posted page and select all (crtl+a), copy (crtl+c, then goto sheet2, cell a1, and paste (crtl+v).
    sheet1 will now have magically trasformed into a copy and pasteable post count sheet.

who posts percentage
    Necro 91 15.09%
    Baggly 90 14.93%
    tusk 47 7.79%
    quickbeam 42 6.97%
    Green&Red 27 4.48%
    beakerjoe 24 3.98%
    duffman13 23 3.81%
    Bounty Hunter 21 3.48%
    Clarabel 18 2.99%
    Strawberry Milkshake 17 2.82%
    fixXxer 17 2.82%
    Drumpot 17 2.82%
    Rikand 16 2.65%
    LadySkunk 15 2.49%
    Giuliana Sour Owl 13 2.16%
    Fernanda Shallow Witticism 13 2.16%
    Mollyb60 12 1.99%
    Ectoplasm 9 1.49%
    Neowise 9 1.49%
    kitten_k 8 1.33%
    sullivlo 8 1.33%
    khalessi 8 1.33%
    Kolido 7 1.16%
    Digital Solitude 6 1.00%
    Lord TSC 5 0.83%
    JP Liz V1 5 0.83%
    Barney92 5 0.83%
    deconduo 5 0.83%
    MrsFlushdraw 4 0.66%
    Banjo 3 0.50%
    Choc Chip 3 0.50%
    TheValeyard 3 0.50%
    Trigger 3 0.50%
    Electric Nitwit 2 0.33%
    JohnGreenFan 2 0.33%
    Sixtoes 2 0.33%
    Mary WW 1 0.17%
    Uriel. 1 0.17%
    SnowyMay 1 0.17%

Just had a read of the recent posts.

And while i think its a great idea to source ideas to improve things to make the games better more enjoyable and pull in new people, i also feel that reduced numbers could be down to life as we live it currently.

1 theme I picked up on (in a few posts) was that werewolf is ****ing stressful, and I totally agree, but it is stress we kinda pick embrace and want but given life is more stressful for most, these days, some people just might not have the brain space for it I know i don't. So werewolf could be just taking a back seat to things.

Someone said it but other games are flying and that is possibly down to them just being simple and/or less stressful

Not much we can do to fix that re werewolf as it really is designed that way. (the stress of werewolf is part of the fun, pull. reason people play)

Next big theme was backrooms while im a fan and user of discord the backrooms on cod are just so much easier to read back on in many ways. Like i was a late convert to discord but the dead threads slowly lost post volume over the years.

There is an upside to discord though and thats the easiness of just jumping in and out of conversations and it being more instant. (which i find leads to more posting)

So a possible solution would be to keep official backrooms (if we can?) on cod and the death room on discord for banter. Maybe even have a technical or questionary room on cod for anyone who wants to disscet plays or ask questions after they die.

Again just for reference as the easiest way to learn is reading back on the whys and the where's from more experienced or better players.

The anon, non anon debate could rage on forever and there is merits to both, i do think non anon creates a better community as i said way back when but also you get pigeon holed very quickly (in a game of werewolf which can be extremely annoying this can be even more annoying) if you are a good player unlike me you also will consciously or sub consciously be taken out by bad teams more often. Which is always **** for them. (it just keeps the game better balanced re: it's rand)

A possible solution to this might be running a no win (similar to what tusk, ladyskunk and Clara ran)((except everyone knows its 100% just for fun)) a game every 2 3 4 months? im not sure! or maybe just as new players need it, but in general just a no pressure game, you cant win you cant lose over 2, 3 days.

We get loads of ****e talk (keep it boards accounts) so we get some craic and keep some community spirit and show off the basic mechanisms (and inside jokes) for the game for new players.

You could run it with experienced mods and maybe even have new players dyeing coming into do some backroom stuff and coming back into the game just once everyone knows what they are getting into :D

I cant think of much more, although if we could get some porpcorn werewolf on boards once in a while it could also help (if we are allowed advertise on AH its the perfect game for it) people love shooting people :D

• Advertisement

Also Mary ww, Uriel or SnoyMay need to be lyched tomorrow :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

My first WW was October 2019 I think and I have played a few games since and I have to say thank you to all the players and the mods because no matter how frustrating a game gets, I look forward to them and enjoy them.

I love the idea of a back room to gather thoughts whether RV NRV or Wolf, and as someone else mentioned, it is good to read back on them.

The use of discord or the other dead rooms (are they COP or dungeon dragone) are as good as people make them but sometimes at munch or Lynch there is no one there apart from the mod who is busy enough and it would be nice to get some banter going. A munch is understandable during the day and most people work. I do think we have to work on this because it is where people head when killed and generally is as flat as a pancake, so you come highspirits and then deflated noone to chat to. Eventually no one bothers and it should be full of banters.

I enjoy the banter on Day 0 as it builds a nice atmosphere and gets people talking.

I would love some more one day games or weekend games, they might bring people in and are good craic.

I enjoy both vanilla and complex games and so far have had a variety of roles which is fun and I learn more each time about the game.

I love the way Rikand had the vote done in Die Hard it was one less thing to think about sorting.

I also like how in some games there was a link in the op to the various munches and lynchs as it made it easier to find. Maybe just having a backroom for villagers would give somewhere to put this. Or I suppose Word but just hate flicking between Word and the web when playing.

Playing over the last year has been great fun and everyone is so lovely. I love having a game to look forward to and it has made Covid more bearable so thank you everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Also Mary ww, Uriel or SnoyMay need to be lyched tomorrow :P

Heeeeey!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'll pull together a summary of the feedback later this evening so please keep it coming. We can look at further discussion, dedicated threads and anything else later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I think the new year is as good a time as any to discuss ways of enticing people in, or encouraging others to stay. I've played a lot the past year but have sort of become less interested in playing as I once was. I'm not sure exactly why that is (perhaps the MU games really took it out of me). One thing that has been mentioned and I agree with it (and may be guilty of it at times myself) is that games can be very complex. It is hard enough to find the baddies at the best of times but then there are all sorts of things thrown in to make it harder to follow what is going on. I like a relatively simple game that matches the theme set out. I don't mind the odd secret being kept from players but as long as it is possible to work it out, or that there is a plan for it to be revealed. The game I'm running later on in the year will be pretty simple anyway. As I think has been mentioned the long list for the schedule is good in a way but also can force people to try and make their game really stand out. It is good that people try to design fun games but that can mean games get complex for new and old players.

On post counts, I think 50 posts is more than enough (especially is a limit is lifted an hour or two before the lynch). The slight downside of that is that it makes the hour or two before lynch quite important to be there for, which doesn't suit everyone. I do think a post count limit means there isn't a need to close the thread at night. Posting at night rarely gets too out of hand. It's unlikely that you'll actually wake up to 100s of posts in the morning.

On the topic of themes we have done some of the most famous franchises, TV shows and books already and it might be harder trying to get new players with more niche ones. I'm not saying we shouldn't have more niche themes because most people will play for the game rather than the theme. I'm thinking more just to catch people's eye when a new thread comes up on the home page. That might be a reason for the decline in the numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭duffman13

Barney92 wrote: »

On the topic of themes we have done some of the most famous franchises, TV shows and books already and it might be harder trying to get new players with more niche ones. I'm not saying we shouldn't have more niche themes because most people will play for the game rather than the theme. I'm thinking more just to catch people's eye when a new thread comes up on the home page. That might be a reason for the decline in the numbers.

Fair point on this. The main reason I took the leap was because id seen the forum a few times but it seemed very complicated. Then TWD came up and the theme attracted me to give a bash. Not sure if stats back that up or anything with new sign ups for more main stream themes but found myself nodding as I read this :pac:

duffman13 wrote: »
    Fair point on this. The main reason I took the leap was because id seen the forum a few times but it seemed very complicated. Then TWD came up and the theme attracted me to give a bash. Not sure if stats back that up or anything with new sign ups for more main stream themes but found myself nodding as I read this :pac:

Terminator seems to be winning my poll and as such, IMO, would be a big theme to get folks interested. Sure it already lured LoughC back.

I shall give it another few days but I think Terminator will be the theme. (I can do another niche game down the road..... bye bye Serial Killer Larry David! :pac:

I shall begin working on an OP based off 14/15 players and post it as soon as to promote the game and to make things as transparent as possible for new players.

As I have said, its fairly vanilla (5 roles max). Each role will fit the theme nicely I think. However there is a new role mechanic and Id love to discuss it with a mod or another experience player who has time to ensure its not too complicated (I dont think it is but Im biased).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote:
    Fair point on this. The main reason I took the leap was because id seen the forum a few times but it seemed very complicated. Then TWD came up and the theme attracted me to give a bash. Not sure if stats back that up or anything with new sign ups for more main stream themes but found myself nodding as I read this

I think some of our more popular games have followed the themes to hook people in surely.

Simpsons, South Park, TWD, Game of Thrones back in the day. Back To The Future, Star Wars and Star Trek also spring to mind in terms of high sign ups.

Actually I was pleasantly surprised with how many signed up for The Stand earlier in the year. I think it did well because the theme matched the general mood of many regarding Covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,322 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Terminator seems to be winning my poll and as such, IMO, would be a big theme to get folks interested. Sure it already lured LoughC back.

I shall give it another few days but I think Terminator will be the theme. (I can do another niche game down the road..... bye bye Serial Killer Larry David! :pac:

I shall begin working on an OP based off 14/15 players and post it as soon as to promote the game and to make things as transparent as possible for new players.

As I have said, its fairly vanilla (5 roles max). Each role will fit the theme nicely I think. However there is a new role mechanic and Id love to discuss it with a mod or another experience player who has time to ensure its not too complicated (I dont think it is but Im biased).

A role is only complicated when the poster doesnt know how to use it properly. In one of my games, someone had a role that I loved, but I despised the way it was played by the person who got it.

IMO, you should rig the rand :D

A role is only complicated when the poster doesnt know how to use it properly. In one of my games, someone had a role that I loved, but I despised the way it was played by the person who got it.

The role I have in mind is fairly simple for the player, its nothing special.

Its just how its executed may confuse the players within the game on a whole if not explained well.

Rikand wrote:
    IMO, you should rig the rand

Don't mention the war....

Baggly wrote: »
    Don't mention the war....

Id play a Fawlty Towers game.

Actually Id love an Alan Partridge game. Take a memo Lynn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm not particularly a fan of putting a cap on posts for a day. However I do realise that the large number of posts in threads can put off a lot. I include myself in that. It just seems to me to be extra work for mods to do when they're already busy enough.

And i will agree that a lot of the themes haven't grabbed my attention lately. The only game I think I played this year was the LOST game and that was because I loved the theme. Oh I've just checked my PM's and I apparently played the MCU game in May and the Witcher game in April. Again though, both themes I would've been very interested in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,590 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Not about much atm due to 2020 being the busiest year of my life, seriously no lockdown here - changed jobs, city, apartment, then bought an apartment and had a baby who is now almost 1 all in the past 12months! but got a pm (cheers Baggly) about the feedback thread as I will be modding a game in a few months and here are my 2Cents.

Seems numbers are down a little from when I was competing more regularily and most of the discussion is about why / how to address this. I'd guess this could be one of two things.

1) Forums like this can often by cyclical and you can have a great bunch at once which gets supplemented in an almost 1 in 1 out fashion by newbies but eventually the core group gets eroded away somewhat by natural situations such as mine (kids/jobs etc)

2)Werewolf can be daunting for new players. Massive threads that on the surface can seem quite confusing.

You can't necessarily stop no.1 but by addressing no.2 somewhat you may also keep some of the people from the first group who may drop out because they just can't divulge that much time to games anymore.

The proposed X posts a day limit for example might help with that as it might make threads much easier to keep up with. The way I would intro such a thing however would be that once you hit the limit (say 40 posts) you can then only post 1/2 times per hour from that point onwards.

I would be in favor of everyone having a backroom. A place to ask mods whats going on if needs be and somewhere that by having it players might better understand what people are taking about re-roled players in their backrooms etc as well as obviously somewhere to keep notes etc if players wanted.

Personally I would keep these backrooms on COP or similar as again I think people could find discord or the like intimidating. COP is similar to boards and seems more manageable / searchable etc imo when compared to ongoing discussion platforms like discord especially for new players.

If someone really thought a Mentor was needed I think mods could somewhat fill this role but could allow players know that they cannot tell them what to do in their specific situations, only explain game mechanics and how situations are often played etc.

Not sure if there is any need for a night time lock (especially if there were others like me who played from different time zones) and if anything I'd be inclined not to include those hours in any post count limit if possible as thats usually just light hearted banter / tunes / people who cannot get on at any other time.

You need fresh themes to keep the core group interested so you can't do this everytime but maybe having more big name franchises could draw people into WW, for instance my next two goes at mod will be the WWforums 2nd go at WWE (the wrestling forum and the Werewolf forum had a lot of crossover already the likes of BJ, Necro etc) and my second go at Batman. So maybe we could mix things up with 1 month original / 1 month sequel games

Anywhoo thats more than enough for someone who has only been on this board recently to remind you all that science says Die Hard is a Christmas movie and to request to be killed on Day 0 of Lost by Smokie :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Rikand - I like you, although I think I tried to kill you along the way at some stage - but don’t say that you despise the way a role was played. That’s something that makes players want to stay away.

Werewolf can be stressful, depending on how much you get into it, but it shouldn’t be a case of you played correctly or not. You play as you are. Enjoy it.

Edit - unless they cheated. In which case they can be thrown to the wolves!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I got burned out after playing Supernatural Werewolf. I almost lost my mind playing that game and then afterwards when we lost after so much hard work, I was deflated and I don't really feel like playing anymore. It's not anyone's fault. I decided to spend more time doing other things.

In the last werewolf game, I signed up as a favour to make up the numbers. On the day I had intended on contributing more, I was munched first thing. Unlike other times however, I wasn't the least bit disappointed to log in and find out I was dead.

I have signed up to moderate a game due to commence in 2022. I've been contemplating whether to remove my name from the queue. I haven't decided yet. If people want me to do this sooner than later as my level of dedication is uncertain I will. I've never modded before and I'm not fully aware of what is required.

Thoughts

* I'm not a fan of the Day 1 munch, it's random and unfair on a player who signs up to be killed off before the game has really begun. Rikand doesn't abide by this method and I prefer their format.

*Post limit is a good idea. It'll result in quality over quantity.

*I would like the thread locked for night and then locked halfway through the day for an hour (so roughly 3-4pm). Every time it is locked I would like a simple basic summary of what transpired e.g. "X was poisoned, X was shot dead, X was munched".

* I think too many players sign up who have no dedication to meeting posting and voting requirements and even if it means pulling out last minute, they should let the moderators know out of respect for everybody.

* I don't like non-anon games. It's less 'mysterious' and leads to bias against particular players e.g. "I think X is a wolf, because he doesn't do that when he's village".

*I prefer a forum backroom over Discord.

*Generally speaking, I don't like it when players have bullets and go around shooting others without any discrimination or debate. Annoying! :p

What else? I think that is it.

Someone should run Aliens Versus Predator and The Lost Boys games if I forbear. I'll sign up for those. :D

Reberetta wrote: »
    I got burned out after playing Supernatural Werewolf. I almost lost my mind playing that game and then afterwards when we lost after so much hard work, I was deflated and I don't really feel like playing anymore. It's not anyone's fault. I decided to spend more time doing other things.

In the last werewolf game, I signed up as a favour to make up the numbers. On the day I had intended on contributing more, I was munched first thing. Unlike other times however, I wasn't the least bit disappointed to log in and find out I was dead.

I have signed up to moderate a game due to commence in 2022. I've been contemplating whether to remove my name from the queue. I haven't decided yet. If people want me to do this sooner than later as my level of dedication is uncertain I will. I've never modded before and I'm not fully aware of what is required.

Thoughts

* I'm not a fan of the Day 1 munch, it's random and unfair on a player who signs up to be killed off before the game has really begun. Rikand doesn't abide by this method and I prefer their format.

*Post limit is a good idea. It'll result in quality over quantity.

*I would like the thread locked for night and then locked halfway through the day for an hour (so roughly 3-4pm). Every time it is locked I would like a simple basic summary of what transpired e.g. "X was poisoned, X was shot dead, X was munched".

* I think too many players sign up who have no dedication to meeting posting and voting requirements and even if it means pulling out last minute, they should let the moderators know out of respect for everybody.

* I don't like non-anon games. It's less 'mysterious' and leads to bias against particular players e.g. "I think X is a wolf, because he doesn't do that when he's village".

*I prefer a forum backroom over Discord.

*Generally speaking, I don't like it when players have bullets and go around shooting others without any discrimination or debate. Annoying! :p

What else? I think that is it.

Someone should run Aliens Versus Predator and The Lost Boys games if I forbear. I'll sign up for those. :D

Hi Reb,

The feedback is very much appreciated and yours and other players feedback is being carefully considered for the zjan game.

I hope you find the urge to return in the near future. What, if anything, you help you return?

I certainly get the losing defeated feeling. A crushing loss can make you feel so bad that you need time away.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I don't tend to play the big games due to work commitments during the week. If there was short weekend games I'd definitely play more.

I find Discord much handier and quicker than COP, but agree that its less readable going back over things.

No preference between anon and non-anon, a mix is nice actually.

While lots of posts to read through can be a pain, not sure I agree with post limits. Maybe just a request to go easy on the spam after Day 0? Quiet time at night is fine though.

For getting new people involved? Some mini games for new players to get into the game could be good. 7 players with mentors/support staff or something. We should be able to get an influx of people given the popularity of Among Us :pac: (sidenote, maybe an Among Us themed game could be fun)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Phew, it's been a very long time since I've posted in here.

Thanks to the Roosky for the WhatsApp invite.

I do miss werewolf and have always broadly enjoyed the community here since Jayop planted the first seeds (seems like lifetime ago now).

I've mostly bowed out over the last year or 18 months because of my own circumstances and an inability to dedicate the kind of time required to properly partake. I've been so tempted to jump back in with some recent themes that I know I'd particularly love to engage with (Die Hard, supernatural).

I've just found that the volume of posts to catch up on are just too much for me. Reading during work hours is just not doable for me and that means that I'm trying to catch up on a full day's worth of posts in a short window prior to a lynch. Effectively, it just means a cursory examination and no real scope to dive into detailed analysis. More often than not I'm trying to coast by until the number of players has reduced and posts are less.

In theory the idea of post count limits would help but i think would probably cause more problems than it would solve. Also don't think night time threads locks would help either, they don't over on MU at least. Probably I would personally have a better chance these days in participating one smaller, shorter (one night) games or weekend games.

I like complex games myself and some of the creativity that has gone into them is great and makes for interesting games. Unlike others I do love a bit of chaos and things like hidden roles or complex role mechanics/relationships run right up my street. I think were people are short on time or are new, these can be daunting and less "pick up in play". I've also wondered if a healthier mix of game types in the schedule would help but there's a balance to be struck between engaging the base/regular players versus the likelihood of attracting new blood. As in, for the amount of new blood in any given game, you need a core regular playership to keep the game viable and increasing the number of games in, for example a given month, is not likely sustainable for core players to commit to. I suppose the thing is for attracting and retaining new players, if less complex games are an important gateway, I suspect that players would need to partake in a few of those type of games before making the step up. I guess my view of a potential problem is that if you have vanilla type game followed by a more complex game, newer players are either diving earlier into a complex game or having to wait a few months for a second go at vanilla. May be problematic for retaining the hook... But newer players might have a better perspective on that theory.

I'm not a major fan of discord either (other than popcorn :). And I much prefer COP but had probably never been a deal breaker by itself. Although, as mentioned earlier, trying to catch up after been offline during the day becomes even harder again when discord is thrown into the mix (at least it is for me).

I always thought one of the great pluses on here has been the good community spirit, from day one. I know there has always been tensions here and there (thinking of one player in particular, who I loved BTW), but generally has been a positive place to play, engage and for beers etc as well. I'd hate to ever think that thst would change. Disappointing to read that some people felt things got too personal, hopefully that's just isolated incidents in the heat of a game (I haven't followed any games for a long while), but I've always felt that game mods (as opposed to boards mods) have typically dealt well with issues and the community spirit had generally policed it to a point as well. My recollection was that while it happened the odd time, forum mods didn't have to intervene too much.

Sigh. I do miss this place. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I don’t really see how this feedback can go anywhere, other than some of it being contradictory, if you’re just running a game then you’ll run it as you had planned. Maybe try and take on board one point from the feedback. It feels like this could just go into a hole.

I’d propose giving someone control over the schedule with the remit to take on board the feedback here. Decide how many vanilla games are needed, push back complex games based on that, schedule one nighters, maybe decide one month is going to be newbie month where we try and run a game with all newbies.

I think there’s probably a good few who would be qualified for the job, Baggly, Rikand, Necro, Neo. Maybe I’m missing one or two others

It doesnt matter if the feedback is contradictory - everyone gets their say and we will all figure out what works best for the majority afterwards.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    I think there’s probably a good few who would be qualified for the job, Baggly, Rikand, Necro, Neo. Maybe I’m missing one or two others

Tbh, that's probably a forum mod discussion rather than a regular user once the feedback is complete.

One suggestion in this line though would be if the schedule is to be revamped, maybe a form can be set up where game mods give a little detail on their planned games.

Complex/Vanilla.

Nights closed/nights open.

One nighter/evening/weekend/normal format (week long).

Availability to run it (certain month, week, anytime etc.)

That sort of thing.

Then the forum mods (or game schedule organiser if they wanted to appoint one) can slot people in on the schedule and try to balance the schedule in favour of vanilla VS complex etc etc

No need to spoil it too much for the game mods, they can keep the theme etc secret if they wish.

Probably kinks in that too just something rolling around in my head based off the feedback so far

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly wrote: »
    It doesnt matter if the feedback is contradictory - everyone gets their say and we will all figure out what works best for the majority afterwards.

My point is if nobody is responsible then nothing will change

One person needs to say here’s the consensus of the feedback, here’s the plan and here’s how it’s going to be implemented

Green&Red wrote: »
    My point is if nobody is responsible then nothing will change

One person needs to say here’s the consensus of the feedback, here’s the plan and here’s how it’s going to be implemented

All points are being taken on board and some are being implemented or trialed in the upcoming Jan game.

• Advertisement

The forum mods will take a look at the feedback (as its largely feedback for the WW sub forum), and move forward from there - same as most of the other fora on boards that do feedback threads.

Advertisement