Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Chat. (MOD NOTE post# 3949 and post#5279)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Rosahane wrote: »
    A computer glich, from the same software was also discovered on one county in Georgia. When spotted and corrected a Republican was elected instead of the original result for a Democrat. The official who spotted the issue said that the software company had uploaded an "update" the night before the election which had never previously happe

...strangely a computer glich won't allow me to finish the post or edit it. I'm glad I didn't mention anything about the Clintons :eek:

Anyway, the article is on Briebart

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭yubabill

Rosahane wrote: »
    A computer glich, from the same software was also discovered on one county in Georgia. When spotted and corrected a Republican was elected instead of the original result for a Democrat. The official who spotted the issue said that the software company had uploaded an "update" the night before the election which had never previously happe

didn't know about the Georgia glitch.

But I did hear that the same software company -Dominion- supplied something like 44 counties in Wisconsin and I think all the main swing states.

Pennsylvania has been called for Biden, apparently Trump is bringing stuff to court on Monday.

As before, maybe Barr's 3000-odd criminal prosecutions in Nevada will uncover something, as even the most sophisticated sigint software might struggle to keep up with people who moved out of the state within the last 30 days (it's a criminal offence to vote in Nv if you've moved away permanently for 30 days).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Well they've done the media announcement of Biden winning, but now comes the recounts and court cases for at least four states, possibly more. This will run on into December.

I hate this. The media will now have a field day. They do it with everything. Chinese virus, Brexit, the elections, climate change. They just keep ramming in down our throats until we get so tired of it that if we were actually open to changing our minds or listening that we become so fed up with the constant rhetoric we lose interest and tune out.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Cass wrote: »
    Well they've done the media announcement of Biden winning, but now comes the recounts and court cases for at least four states, possibly more. This will run on into December.

I hate this. The media will now have a field day. They do it with everything. Chinese virus, Brexit, the elections, climate change. They just keep ramming in down our throats until we get so tired of it that if we were actually open to changing our minds or listening that we become so fed up with the constant rhetoric we lose interest and tune out.

Hannity has put up a very interesting video about an hour ago which goes through many of the verified issues.

I can link it if that's allowed.

Link away.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Can judges rule under Fake news to throw out all the cases I hope so lol

Manual vote re-counts ordered in Wisconsin and Michigan following Dominion software glitches.

The bigger story might be Pennsylvania (trying to dig out of conspiracy rabbit hole, here) where Fed Supreme Court ordered mail-in ballots received after 8pm on election day be sequestered/counted separately pending upcoming decision.

apparently, Pennsylvania State Supreme Court decreed ballots could be received after close of voting if postmarked on election day, but Federal Supreme Court says only the State Legislature can make such a provision.

The idea is to prevent somebody "finding" ballots after polls close.

Whole thing going before Fed Supreme Court asap.

Dominion is the software vendor who’s systems have been responsible for some false results in The US presidential election. Interestingly in all the reported cased the error favoured Biden.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/delian-project-democracy-through-technology

• Registered Users Posts: 14,951 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

As if 2020 couldn't get any better than this dumpster fire it already is...

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/bird-flu-discovered-in-wild-bird-in-limerick/

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,117 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

yubabill wrote: »
    The bigger story might be Pennsylvania (trying to dig out of conspiracy rabbit hole, here) where Fed Supreme Court ordered mail-in ballots received after 8pm on election day be sequestered/counted separately pending upcoming decision.
    The election officials had already stockpiles them separately prior to fed court. But good to have the ruling in place should it go to the wire.
    There a chance of which number of republican votes in that pile. As GOP were urge people to sent in mail votes after polls close.
    They really make a straight forward process complicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,117 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

BattleCorp wrote: »
    He had to give the landowner (Coillte) 48 hours notice that he was going to shoot there? :confused::confused::confused:

No permission I can understand, but what the feck is that 48 hour thing?
    He needs a permit to shoot there (which I assume he had). Plus is required to obtain permission at least 48 hours in advance from Forrest manager.

From Coilte’s Code of practice for hunting and shooting;
    It is Coillte’s general policy that all hunters obtain agreement from the forest manager at least 48 hours in advance of their intention to hunt the lands. Merely providing notification of their intention to hunt is not sufficient. This is in the interests of both public safety and to avoid conflicting activities taking place in the same area which may affect the use and enjoyment of these licensed rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

What makes me want to vomit is our lot here fawning over Biden. Out waving flags and banner and inviting him over. He is just a trojan horse anyway, he will duck out in a year or two and this woke luvvie Harris will step into power. She was unelectable on her own merits, but will end up in the top job anyway.

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    As if 2020 couldn't get any better than this dumpster fire it already is...

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/bird-flu-discovered-in-wild-bird-in-limerick/

Fix bayonets and put your tin 'at on, ww3 is a possibility this year !

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-11-08/covid-19-pandemic-has-made-world-war-iii-a-risk-uk-defence-chief-general-sir-nick-carter-says

tudderone wrote: »
    What makes me want to vomit is ............

This:

35389800-0-image-a-53_1604807115318.jpg

Hunter Biden, whom the FBI says has been under investigation for over a year, and was exposed through his own laptop as being a crack head, possible/alleged paedophile, not to mention money launderer is on stage after months of hiding as if nothing were wrong.

This is how these people do things. Accuse the opposition of the very things they do and then walk around brazenly as if they haven't a car in the world.

Of course if his Daddy's win holds up under review then i'm sure that investigation will disappear too.

Cass wrote: »
    This:

35389800-0-image-a-53_1604807115318.jpg

Hunter Biden, whom the FBI says has been under investigation for over a year, and was exposed through his own laptop as being a crack head, possible/alleged paedophile, not to mention money launderer is on stage after months of hiding as if nothing were wrong.

This is how these people do things. Accuse the opposition of the very things they do and then walk around brazenly as if they haven't a car in the world.

Of course if his Daddy's win holds up under review then i'm sure that investigation will disappear too.

Whats odd about that particular aspect is, the likes of facebook, twatter and a lot of the television media refused to write anything about it, and the whole ukraine gas company carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I don't trust that Harris wan at all. She will probably ban everything including getting out of bed in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Mellor wrote: »
    He needs a permit to shoot there (which I assume he had). Plus is required to obtain permission at least 48 hours in advance from Forrest manager.

From Coilte’s Code of practice for hunting and shooting;

I wonder how many people notify the forest manager 48 hours in advance of going shooting every single time they go shooting?

Whats odd about that particular aspect is, the likes of facebook, twatter and a lot of the television media refused to write anything about it, and the whole Ukraine gas company carry on.

What sickens my ****e is this immediate Irish reflex that because he is Democrat and has "Irish roots" he must be immediately a new JFK who will all favour us with the beneficent and magnanimity of his office in all things Irish affairs with the US.

Has it become any easier for anyone who is an Irish illegal in the USA, to regulate their position, since Clinton, Obama, or even Regan? It won't and can't as then it would look like favouritism to the Irish, and what right have we to this favouritism compared to any other nation?

We as a nation need to grow up and get off the Democrat plantation. The Democrat party is not the one that your uncle Mick belonged to under JFK 55 years ago.
    Having ol Sniffer over whenever will be a disgusting display and circus again of the kind we saw when Micheal Noonan had the red carpet rolled out and harp playing Irish dancing colleens on the tarmac at Shannon when pre-President Trump arrived to check out Doonbeg golf course.:rolleyes:

I'm actually ashamed and embarrassed to be Irish when we host state visits from the US.We fawn and bow and scrape like craven scalpeens if it is a Democrat,but attack and throw bricks and insults if it is a Republican.

Can we ever grow up as a nation when the US pays a visit?:rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    What sickens my ****e is this immediate Irish reflex that because he is Democrat and has "Irish roots" he must be immediately a new JFK who will all favour us with the beneficent and magnanimity of his office in all things Irish affairs with the US.

Has it become any easier for anyone who is an Irish illegal in the USA, to regulate their position, since Clinton, Obama, or even Regan? It won't and can't as then it would look like favouritism to the Irish, and what right have we to this favouritism compared to any other nation?

We as a nation need to grow up and get off the Democrat plantation. The Democrat party is not the one that your uncle Mick belonged to under JFK 55 years ago.
    Having ol Sniffer over whenever will be a disgusting display and circus again of the kind we saw when Micheal Noonan had the red carpet rolled out and harp playing Irish dancing colleens on the tarmac at Shannon when pre-President Trump arrived to check out Doonbeg golf course.:rolleyes:

I'm actually ashamed and embarrassed to be Irish when we host state visits from the US.We fawn and bow and scrape like craven scalpeens if it is a Democrat,but attack and throw bricks and insults if it is a Republican.

Can we ever grow up as a nation when the US pays a visit?:rolleyes:

I was watching an interview with a fella who worked with one of the democrat presidents, possibly Clinton. He was asked how had Trump won the election, and he blamed the democrats, encouraging big American companies to go to places like Ireland, as some sort of reward, and a gift to certain communities eg the Irish Americans.

All the while places like Detroit were dying on their feet, and American workers, or ex-workers became frustrated and voted for Trump.

• Advertisement

Nanci Pelosi's former long-time chief of staff is chief executive of Dominion software and the husband of that "90's gun-grabber Diane Feinstein is a major shareholder;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzg9YtzyNoI

Just by ways of a re-cap.
    • Computer "glitch" counted votes for Biden that were actually Trumps. That was amended. Trump won county.
    • 33 other counties in Michigan used the same computer software so total recount needed.
    • Estimated over 20 states, including 5 swing states, use the same software.
    • USPS worker came forward anonymously and now openly to make official statement on ballot date changing.
    • SCOTUS rules Pennsylvania court overstepped with late/mail in ballots.
    • Video surfaces of non partisan company that has broken down how each county election officials can access and change ballots.
    • Audio recording of ballot counters tutorial shows how to mark ballots in such a way as to be counted when they're not actually valid.
    • Estimated 98,000 ballots in Wisconsin are now being checked as staff that done the counting were instructed to "fill in" addresses of witnesses, if they were missing, which is against Wisconsin law.

Now i've left out the tinfoil hat stuff because it's either implausible or has not yet been verified by appropriate sources. Everything above i've taken from multiple news sources or official sources.

None of that means it's definite, but my thinking is if one or two can be dismissed as crackpot theory what can be said when there are 5, 7, 10, and counting errors appearing?

Anyone remember the "Hanging chad" saga years ago ?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Woodcock shot

I wonder how many people notify the forest manager 48 hours in advance of going shooting every single time they go shooting?

We got the same from Coilte this year, have to inform the forest manager not only 48hours in advance but to inform him who would present and to place signage at entrance to state game shooting in progress and we have to wear hi vis gear, I reckon our days of tender are coming towards an end

Anyone remember the "Hanging chad" saga years ago ?

And the "Brookes bros"revolt?

We got the same from Coilte this year, have to inform the forest manager not only 48hours in advance but to inform him who would present and to place signage at entrance to state game shooting in progress and we have to wear hi vis gear, I reckon our days of tender are coming towards an end

High Viz gear while deer shooting. :pac::pac::pac:

I think you are right. Time to write off Coillte.

High Viz gear while deer shooting. :pac::pac::pac:

I think you are right. Time to write off Coillte.

Then they'll wonder why the deer numbers are out of control and the young trees are being stripped of bark.

Then they'll wonder why the deer numbers are out of control and the young trees are being stripped of bark.

Not to worry. There'll now be more deer for the poachers.

Here is the best synopsis you are going to get on the election and what might happen in the next few weeks - it's from Tim Pool and just FYI, when he says the decision goes to the house (Dem majority) it's done on a state-by-state basis, where Republicans control more states despite having less numbers in the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf9fGM5Rw6A

• Advertisement

By now, you've probably all heard that Pfizer have developed an effective vaccine for Covid-19.

I'm not a vaccine expert, but I have personally dealt with a senior Pfizer executive in charge of innovation in recent years and my experience is that he is someone of the highest integrity and ability.

That's all I know FWIW.

Advertisement