Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Chat. (MOD NOTE post# 3949 and post#5279)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,955 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Dead people voting where it comes from

leccas, a widely popular conservative commentator, took a gander at Michigan’s absentee ballots and quickly noticed the discrepancy.

Turns out 118 year old “William Bradley” voted via absentee ballot in Wayne County, Michigan. William Bradley died in 1984.

How long has this been going on?

Try it for yourself: https://t.co/UWupRTi0Rw pic.twitter.com/aOLSe1DXJo

— Essential Fleccas 🇺🇸 (@fleccas) November 5, 2020

Here’s me plugging it in myself pic.twitter.com/QrDUoshsKJ

— Essential Fleccas 🇺🇸 (@fleccas) November 5, 2020

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    The mail in ballots and allowing them past the cutoff of Nov 3rd is contentious.
    I mentioned earlier how Project Veritas had an anonymous USPS worker come forward about things he seen and heard. Seems the postal worker was identified by USPS and is under "threat" of his job. So he has now come forward, officially, to make his claims open and official.
    Also, explain then the three or four people in Maricopa AZ who have gone on witness Re the "sharpie gate" ...
    I cannot explain things i don't witness or understand. Not that i have much i any faith in fact checkers but more than them media outlets have come out and said sharpies do not nullify your vote. No way to prove either way.
    Not to mind this odd thing by Fox news in calling AZ blue well before the counts were finished, and still refusing to change the stance?As well as delaying calling FL and TX?
    That is what started me off a good few posts back.
    As for proof of all this...Maybe they are keeping it under wraps until this does end up in court?
    Another story from Michigan, albeit on a smaller scale. The local elections for city councilman positions was held using the same tech they used in the general election and once again a Republican lost his seat to a Democrat. When he asked for a recount as the winning margin was so small (100 or so) the "glitch" was found again and he actually won the seat by over 1,100 votes.

Now two instances don't yet make a pattern but it does indicate something terribly wrong. The other aspect is why is it in both cases in the favour of Democrats. Why is the "Glitch" not transferring votes from Dems to Reps?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

No he couldn't as it an excess of presidential powers being used in a personal manner is the easiest way to explain it.IOW the president cant use his powers to personal gain or score-settling.
    But it wouldn't have been personal gain as he won, and no score settling as, well, he won.

He could have directed the FBI in conjunction with the Postal service to do a review and check if there was, how it was done, how it can be avoided, etc. Again i don't know, no more than you, the exact process so only spitballing here.
    A 2024 comeback? Doubt it, as who would want o take on the mess Biden will leave in his wake,
    He done it with Obama. You never know, plus if Biden does raise taxes, and cripple the country people will sorely miss what they had and want it back.

That or Don jr. will run. :D
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

[
    QUOTE=Mellor;115210301]They went to court, they didn't need to go to court. The judge threw the complaint out and confirm they were already treated fairly and allowed to observe.

The cut off date is the cut off date. However some states, all votes to count as long as they are received by a certain date. If that date is after Nov 3rd then votes are valid. As long as that was the law prior to the election.

Changing the date after the fact is crazy.

If they were recived by the cutoff date being Nov 3rd, fine. Ship out the early ballots in Feb if you must to make sure they are there by Nov But allowing them to continue to post the election date is ridiculous.
    How would they know there vote wasn't read by the machine?
    It wouldn't be fed into the counting machine until hours after then filled it out. They wouldn't be standing there to see it. Sounds like one of the fake claims.
    Any legitimate dodginess will be lost in the fake nonsense people are clinging to.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/maricopa-voters-file-lawsuit-over-ballots-rejected-using-sharpies
    Every single state was called before counting was finished. There's a rush for the media to be first. To appear to be ahead of the others. It has no effect on the outcome of the election

But no effort made to correct in AZ's case, and strangely they took longer to call Trump winning states but were off the ball to call Biden wins.i watched this whole thing for 10 solid hours on election night. Every media channel, bar strangely CNN was doing this.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Democrats were going to go mad if Trump won a second term.

Imagine how they'll react if he takes court cases, flips states back to him through hand counts, and is declared winner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,047 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Grizzly wrote:

They could file a lawsuit and claim the easter bunny turned their callots into easter eggs. A lawsuit means nothing.
    At this point sharpiegate seems to be a rumour growing legs that the republican officials have even denied.

And if it was true, would red and blue votes been invalid?

But no effort made to correct in AZ's case, and strangely they took longer to call Trump winning states but were off the ball to call Biden wins.i watched this whole thing for 10 solid hours on election night. Every media channel, bar strangely CNN was doing this.
    As they shouldn't have called it as early as they did. But unless Trump closes the gap, they can't uncall it as it sends a message that the state might flip.
    It's kinda ironic that it was Fox.

Most media outlets are just repeating the AP calls. There were many states called for Trump early on. Again, these are just calls. They don't affect anyone or the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

He had to give the landowner (Coillte) 48 hours notice that he was going to shoot there? :confused::confused::confused:

No permission I can understand, but what the feck is that 48 hour thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭yubabill

Democrats urge all their voters to vote by mail;

MSM warn of "Red Mirage" on election night;

Hillary tells JB not to concede on election night under any circumstances;

Computer glitches halt counts in several critical swing states on election night, Nevada halts the count early;

Wisconsin finds a computer glitch which turned Trump votes to Biden votes, but corrected it;

Democrat supporters launch a campaign called "Count every Vote".

Now, if only someone had a subroutine or algorithm to flip a small amount of votes, it could be uploaded from a USB disc to the mainframe in count centres when no-one's looking, once they knew how many votes were needed to squeak a win.

A conspiracy theory, of course, so don't mind me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Rosahane

yubabill wrote: »
    Democrats urge all their voters to vote by mail;

MSM warn of "Red Mirage" on election night;

Hillary tells JB not to concede on election night under any circumstances;

Computer glitches halt counts in several critical swing states on election night, Nevada halts the count early;

Wisconsin finds a computer glitch which turned Trump votes to Biden votes, but corrected it;

Democrat supporters launch a campaign called "Count every Vote".

Now, if only someone had a subroutine or algorithm to flip a small amount of votes, it could be uploaded from a USB disc to the mainframe in count centres when no-one's looking, once they knew how many votes were needed to squeak a win.

A conspiracy theory, of course, so don't mind me.
    A computer glich, from the same software was also discovered on one county in Georgia. When spotted and corrected a Republican was elected instead of the original result for a Democrat. The official who spotted the issue said that the software company had uploaded an "update" the night before the election which had never previously happe

• Advertisement

Rosahane wrote: »
    A computer glich, from the same software was also discovered on one county in Georgia. When spotted and corrected a Republican was elected instead of the original result for a Democrat. The official who spotted the issue said that the software company had uploaded an "update" the night before the election which had never previously happe

...strangely a computer glich won't allow me to finish the post or edit it. I'm glad I didn't mention anything about the Clintons :eek:

Anyway, the article is on Briebart

Rosahane wrote: »

didn't know about the Georgia glitch.

But I did hear that the same software company -Dominion- supplied something like 44 counties in Wisconsin and I think all the main swing states.

Pennsylvania has been called for Biden, apparently Trump is bringing stuff to court on Monday.

As before, maybe Barr's 3000-odd criminal prosecutions in Nevada will uncover something, as even the most sophisticated sigint software might struggle to keep up with people who moved out of the state within the last 30 days (it's a criminal offence to vote in Nv if you've moved away permanently for 30 days).

Well they've done the media announcement of Biden winning, but now comes the recounts and court cases for at least four states, possibly more. This will run on into December.

I hate this. The media will now have a field day. They do it with everything. Chinese virus, Brexit, the elections, climate change. They just keep ramming in down our throats until we get so tired of it that if we were actually open to changing our minds or listening that we become so fed up with the constant rhetoric we lose interest and tune out.

Cass wrote: »
    Well they've done the media announcement of Biden winning, but now comes the recounts and court cases for at least four states, possibly more. This will run on into December.

I hate this. The media will now have a field day. They do it with everything. Chinese virus, Brexit, the elections, climate change. They just keep ramming in down our throats until we get so tired of it that if we were actually open to changing our minds or listening that we become so fed up with the constant rhetoric we lose interest and tune out.

Hannity has put up a very interesting video about an hour ago which goes through many of the verified issues.

I can link it if that's allowed.

Link away.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Can judges rule under Fake news to throw out all the cases I hope so lol

Manual vote re-counts ordered in Wisconsin and Michigan following Dominion software glitches.

The bigger story might be Pennsylvania (trying to dig out of conspiracy rabbit hole, here) where Fed Supreme Court ordered mail-in ballots received after 8pm on election day be sequestered/counted separately pending upcoming decision.

apparently, Pennsylvania State Supreme Court decreed ballots could be received after close of voting if postmarked on election day, but Federal Supreme Court says only the State Legislature can make such a provision.

The idea is to prevent somebody "finding" ballots after polls close.

Whole thing going before Fed Supreme Court asap.

Dominion is the software vendor who’s systems have been responsible for some false results in The US presidential election. Interestingly in all the reported cased the error favoured Biden.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/delian-project-democracy-through-technology

As if 2020 couldn't get any better than this dumpster fire it already is...

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/bird-flu-discovered-in-wild-bird-in-limerick/

• Advertisement

yubabill wrote: »
    The bigger story might be Pennsylvania (trying to dig out of conspiracy rabbit hole, here) where Fed Supreme Court ordered mail-in ballots received after 8pm on election day be sequestered/counted separately pending upcoming decision.
    The election officials had already stockpiles them separately prior to fed court. But good to have the ruling in place should it go to the wire.
    There a chance of which number of republican votes in that pile. As GOP were urge people to sent in mail votes after polls close.
    They really make a straight forward process complicated.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    He had to give the landowner (Coillte) 48 hours notice that he was going to shoot there? :confused::confused::confused:

No permission I can understand, but what the feck is that 48 hour thing?
    He needs a permit to shoot there (which I assume he had). Plus is required to obtain permission at least 48 hours in advance from Forrest manager.

From Coilte’s Code of practice for hunting and shooting;
    It is Coillte’s general policy that all hunters obtain agreement from the forest manager at least 48 hours in advance of their intention to hunt the lands. Merely providing notification of their intention to hunt is not sufficient. This is in the interests of both public safety and to avoid conflicting activities taking place in the same area which may affect the use and enjoyment of these licensed rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

What makes me want to vomit is our lot here fawning over Biden. Out waving flags and banner and inviting him over. He is just a trojan horse anyway, he will duck out in a year or two and this woke luvvie Harris will step into power. She was unelectable on her own merits, but will end up in the top job anyway.

As if 2020 couldn't get any better than this dumpster fire it already is...

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/bird-flu-discovered-in-wild-bird-in-limerick/

Fix bayonets and put your tin 'at on, ww3 is a possibility this year !

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-11-08/covid-19-pandemic-has-made-world-war-iii-a-risk-uk-defence-chief-general-sir-nick-carter-says

tudderone wrote: »
    What makes me want to vomit is ............

This:

35389800-0-image-a-53_1604807115318.jpg

Hunter Biden, whom the FBI says has been under investigation for over a year, and was exposed through his own laptop as being a crack head, possible/alleged paedophile, not to mention money launderer is on stage after months of hiding as if nothing were wrong.

This is how these people do things. Accuse the opposition of the very things they do and then walk around brazenly as if they haven't a car in the world.

Of course if his Daddy's win holds up under review then i'm sure that investigation will disappear too.

Cass wrote: »
    This:

35389800-0-image-a-53_1604807115318.jpg

Hunter Biden, whom the FBI says has been under investigation for over a year, and was exposed through his own laptop as being a crack head, possible/alleged paedophile, not to mention money launderer is on stage after months of hiding as if nothing were wrong.

This is how these people do things. Accuse the opposition of the very things they do and then walk around brazenly as if they haven't a car in the world.

Of course if his Daddy's win holds up under review then i'm sure that investigation will disappear too.

Whats odd about that particular aspect is, the likes of facebook, twatter and a lot of the television media refused to write anything about it, and the whole ukraine gas company carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I don't trust that Harris wan at all. She will probably ban everything including getting out of bed in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Mellor wrote: »
    He needs a permit to shoot there (which I assume he had). Plus is required to obtain permission at least 48 hours in advance from Forrest manager.

From Coilte’s Code of practice for hunting and shooting;

I wonder how many people notify the forest manager 48 hours in advance of going shooting every single time they go shooting?

tudderone wrote: »
    Whats odd about that particular aspect is, the likes of facebook, twatter and a lot of the television media refused to write anything about it, and the whole Ukraine gas company carry on.

What sickens my ****e is this immediate Irish reflex that because he is Democrat and has "Irish roots" he must be immediately a new JFK who will all favour us with the beneficent and magnanimity of his office in all things Irish affairs with the US.

Has it become any easier for anyone who is an Irish illegal in the USA, to regulate their position, since Clinton, Obama, or even Regan? It won't and can't as then it would look like favouritism to the Irish, and what right have we to this favouritism compared to any other nation?

We as a nation need to grow up and get off the Democrat plantation. The Democrat party is not the one that your uncle Mick belonged to under JFK 55 years ago.
    Having ol Sniffer over whenever will be a disgusting display and circus again of the kind we saw when Micheal Noonan had the red carpet rolled out and harp playing Irish dancing colleens on the tarmac at Shannon when pre-President Trump arrived to check out Doonbeg golf course.:rolleyes:

I'm actually ashamed and embarrassed to be Irish when we host state visits from the US.We fawn and bow and scrape like craven scalpeens if it is a Democrat,but attack and throw bricks and insults if it is a Republican.

Can we ever grow up as a nation when the US pays a visit?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

What sickens my ****e is this immediate Irish reflex that because he is Democrat and has "Irish roots" he must be immediately a new JFK who will all favour us with the beneficent and magnanimity of his office in all things Irish affairs with the US.

Has it become any easier for anyone who is an Irish illegal in the USA, to regulate their position, since Clinton, Obama, or even Regan? It won't and can't as then it would look like favouritism to the Irish, and what right have we to this favouritism compared to any other nation?

We as a nation need to grow up and get off the Democrat plantation. The Democrat party is not the one that your uncle Mick belonged to under JFK 55 years ago.
    Having ol Sniffer over whenever will be a disgusting display and circus again of the kind we saw when Micheal Noonan had the red carpet rolled out and harp playing Irish dancing colleens on the tarmac at Shannon when pre-President Trump arrived to check out Doonbeg golf course.:rolleyes:

I'm actually ashamed and embarrassed to be Irish when we host state visits from the US.We fawn and bow and scrape like craven scalpeens if it is a Democrat,but attack and throw bricks and insults if it is a Republican.

Can we ever grow up as a nation when the US pays a visit?:rolleyes:

I was watching an interview with a fella who worked with one of the democrat presidents, possibly Clinton. He was asked how had Trump won the election, and he blamed the democrats, encouraging big American companies to go to places like Ireland, as some sort of reward, and a gift to certain communities eg the Irish Americans.

All the while places like Detroit were dying on their feet, and American workers, or ex-workers became frustrated and voted for Trump.

Advertisement