Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I'm confident Trump will win. Alot more people are aware of the satanic cult that control the media, global financial system, music industry and Hollywood. They see what the media are doing and the agenda behind Covid. Trump stands in the way of those that want to burn down America and the silent majority will have their say.

I strongly recommend that you check in to a medical facility for some assessment. This might anger you right now, but you'll thank me in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,714 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    According to Biden fans he would be doing the right thing if he didn't comment? :confused:

I think Trump and Biden should be explaining, what do you think?

I won't dignify that with an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

cnocbui wrote: »
    I won't dignify that with an answer.

Is this an actual 'Biden thing'? I hope he hasn't started a trend or things will get very dull around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Has any news organisation brought these 'accusations' :) to the public's attention through the national media? If not, I don't know why he would be searching through Twitter for every single mention of his name and associated accusations. Then again...

Actually yes, news organizations have.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

We both know the name, it's the New York Post. Is this just theatre for you?

So confident about your sources that you are pussyfooting around not wanting to name it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I'm confident Trump will win. Alot more people are aware of the satanic cult that control the media, global financial system, music industry and Hollywood. They see what the media are doing and the agenda behind Covid. Trump stands in the way of those that want to burn down America and the silent majority will have their say.

I'm confident trump will win and even I think that this post is concerning and well into conspiracy territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,674 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

545 migrant kids who were separated under Trumps child separation plan, which ended 3 years ago, are still separated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/lawyers-say-they-can-t-find-parents-545-migrant-children-n1244066

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So there's this all seeing, all powerful "satanic cult that control the media, global financial system, music industry and Hollywood".

With all that influence and power, they can't rig an election?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Overheal wrote: »
    545 migrant kids who were separated under Trumps child separation plan, which ended 3 years ago, are still separated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/lawyers-say-they-can-t-find-parents-545-migrant-children-n1244066

He needs to hauled before The Hague for crimes against humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

fullstop wrote: »
    Trump hasn’t denied this either AFAIK. Must mean it happened :(

https://twitter.com/thetweetofgod/status/1265654270222667777?s=21

Or this.

https://twitter.com/thetweetofgod/status/1265347622660739072?s=21

Can’t believe he murdered someone :(
    Pretty funny tbh.

The second one is a parody of an actual series of disgusting tweets Trump put out repeatedly stating that MSNBC host Joe Scarborough had murdered a woman. Of course he hadn't.
    Worse that woman did actually die due to a heart condition, joe scarborough was hundreds of miles away at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭sliabh 1956

obama is giving it socks now on Cnn such a brilliant orator

Obama gives another stirring speech to GOTV in Philadelphia

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

https://youtu.be/WZEwLCU3fW0

He's just a natural at it and I'd say Biden supporters would prefer to listen to him than Biden! Not sure if the substance will land so well.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,517 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Obama is a great man.

He's just a natural at it and I'd say Biden supporters would prefer to listen to him than Biden! Not sure if the substance will land so well.

It’s hard for anybody to follow up after Obama. We have term limits now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Panrich

The way that he can speak and deliver his message shows up the two chumps that are running this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

obama is giving it socks now on Cnn such a brilliant orator

Some highlights:

"He's got a secret Chinese bank account. How's that possible? Listen, can you imagine if had a secret Chinese bank account when I was running for reelection? You think Fox News might've been a little concerned? They would've called me Beijing Barry." :pac:

" I get that this POTUS wants full credit for the economy that he inherited, and 0 blame for the pandemic he ignored. But the job doesn't work that way. Tweeting at the TV doesn't fix things. Making stuff up doesn't make people's lives better. You've got to have a plan."

"Republicans love to say right before an election that they'll protect preexisting conditions...they keep on promising, we're gonna have a great replacement [for the ACA]. It's been coming in 2 weeks for the last 10 years...they've had 10 years to do it! There is no plan."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Some highlights:

"He's got a secret Chinese bank account. How's that possible? Listen, can you imagine if had a secret Chinese bank account when I was running for reelection? You think Fox News might've been a little concerned? They would've called me Beijing Barry." :pac:

" I get that this POTUS wants full credit for the economy that he inherited, and 0 blame for the pandemic he ignored. But the job doesn't work that way. Tweeting at the TV doesn't fix things. Making stuff up doesn't make people's lives better. You've got to have a plan."

"Republicans love to say right before an election that they'll protect preexisting conditions...they keep on promising, we're gonna have a great replacement [for the ACA]. It's been coming in 2 weeks for the last 10 years...they've had 10 years to do it! There is no plan."

Also

Obama on rising coronavirus infections: "Donald trump isn’t going to all of a sudden protect all of us. He can’t even take the basic steps to protect himself."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He's totally destroyed Trump and it's glorious!

He's totally destroyed Trump and it's glorious!

It's almost too easy.

"stop he's already dead".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Wow. He tore Trump a new one. No more playing nice. Bout time too. Beijing Barry is the highlight. Multiple burns within a burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Luxxis

eagle eye wrote: »
    Obama is a great man.

Obama built the Cages on the Boarder everyone blamed trump for, Him and Biden, they also used tear gas.
    Obama dropped more Bombs than either Bush did , almost exclusively on Muslim countries. In fact he dropped so many bombs they ran out of Bombs.
    Oh and have a look at his drone program. 300+ innocents killed as well.
    Obama/Biden came into office with 2 wars to manage and managed to bomb 5 more countries, He launched airstrikes or military raids in at 5 other countries: Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.
    Libya now has open slave markets selling women men and children, thanks to Obama's overthrowing Gadaffi. That and the Syrian war lead to the Migrant crisis in Europe.

Lovely Chap, has a Nobel Peace Prize you know.

Why are the Obamas on tv ? what state or position are they running for ?

Saw Mary Berry on the tv earlier too. Apparently not running either. Where do these people get off with their freedoms? :mad:

TV is made up of an assortment of people. It's great. I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

I feel so privileged that you have picked me for your first post. I hope my reply doesn't disappoint your first reply on boards.ie. The Obama's are famous. That's the first riddle solved. They're not currently running for any state or position. Welcome to boards.

So you mean private citizen opinions are not more valid that the person in the street ?

I was explaining TV. Do you have another question?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

So you mean private citizen opinions are not more valid that the person in the street ?

Private citizens usually spend some time traversing the streets, so the two aren’t mutually exclusive I’m afraid.

Any more questions?

s1ippy wrote: »

Rumours its about the proud boi emails?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Panrich

It appears that English may not be your first language.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement