Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/1318646541503037447?s=19

I wonder what she said to the child that caused his tantrum.

Not a good look to be getting called out by Trump for not wearing a mask.

The entitlement is strong in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Holy sh!t

Something big happened and he is trying to get ahead of it :D

This could be TV gold.
    It's airing Sunday, hopefully they release bits of it before the interview.

I'm guessing he threw a huge tantrum when challenged.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

And Hunter is on the board of the beau biden foundation 4 minutes drive away. No possible reason for him to anywhere close right?

So tell us why NO remotely credible news outlet (even Fox News) will touch this "story".

Why do you think that is?

Let us know why you think that might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/RanttMedia/status/1318653273037996032?s=19

And a reminder of what he said to her previously. He plays his cult like a violin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Not a good look to be getting called out by Trump for not wearing a mask.

The entitlement is strong in this one.

Is he calling her out, or showing pride in himself that people can supposedly be around him without masks? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

So tell us why NO remotely credible news outlet (even Fox News) will touch this "story".

They want Trump to lose and/or not enough evidence released yet. Let’s see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,172 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    They didn't have the emails then. We also know the investigation was completely dropped after Shoskin got the boot.

What emails? Have you seen proof that they exist?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

They want Trump to lose and/or not enough evidence released yet. Let’s see what happens.

I genuinely don't blame outlets for wanting Trump to lose. He is about the worst that the human race has to offer.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Is he calling her out, or showing pride in himself that people can supposedly be around him without masks? :confused:

Likely he is attempting to reveal hypocrisy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,303 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Fox (owned by rupert murdoch) wants trump to lose?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭hometruths

Fox News probably would not touch it originally because they didn't buy the laptop repair shop story - i.e they suspected the info had been obtained illegally.

They're all over it now it's public knowledge though:

https://twitter.com/AugustTakala/status/1317255675320348673

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭briany

Trump is a threat to US democracy. If he loses, no matter how big, he will fail to accept the result so that his goons get riled and on to the streets.

I have been thinking that Trump would fail to accept the result, and there are few other ways to interpret his, "The only way we're gonna lose this election is if the election is rigged." remark. However, he seems to be pivoting away from that slightly as he said at one of his recent rallies that he would be so embarrassed to lose to Joe Biden and that sounds like he's acknowledging losing as a legitimate possibility and dropping the rigged line. Trump appears to be aware that his prospects of winning have been consistently forecast as significantly worse than in 2016 - he even made a joking kind of appeal to suburban women who polls have been saying are switching away from him.

If Trump loses, I expect him to make something of a song and dance about it, but how much of one he makes depends on the severity. If it's close, he'll be like a pitbull. He'll sink his teeth in and use every electoral trick in the Republican arsenal to potentially clinch it for himself. If it's a severe loss, I expect him to say some inflammatory stuff about rigging to protect his own ego, but also to cut his losses and turn his focus to preventing any possible legal action against him after he leaves office. The funny thing is, though, is that maybe the best way to prevent legal action and stay in the states would be just to leave quietly. If Trump is pursued over criminal matters, his supporters would take it as "Corrupt Dems seek to jail their political opponents', and they would kick off over it, and Trump having nothing to lose would egg them on fully.

Or maybe it's just bullsh!t?

Ever consider that?

Maybe they know like any right thinking person that Giuliani is a certifiably insane lunatic.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    I genuinely don't blame outlets for wanting Trump to lose. He is about the worst that the human race has to offer.
    Complete nonsense.

briany wrote: »
    I have been thinking that Trump would fail to accept the result, and there are few other ways to interpret his, "The only way we're gonna lose this election is if the election is rigged." remark. However, he seems to be pivoting away from that slightly as he said at one of his recent rallies that he would be so embarrassed to lose to Joe Biden and that sounds like he's acknowledging losing as a legitimate possibility and dropping the rigged line. Trump appears to be aware that his prospects of winning have been consistently forecast as significantly worse than in 2016 - he even made a joking kind of appeal to suburban women who polls have been saying are switching away from him.

If Trump loses, I expect him to make something of a song and dance about it, but how much of one he makes depends on the severity. If it's close, he'll be like a pitbull. He'll sink his teeth in and use every electoral trick in the Republican arsenal to potentially clinch it for himself. If it's a severe loss, I expect him to say some inflammatory stuff about rigging to protect his own ego, but also to cut his losses and turn his focus to preventing any possible legal action against him after he leaves office. The funny thing is, though, is that maybe the best way to prevent legal action and stay in the states would be just to leave quietly. If Trump is pursued over criminal matters, his supporters would take it as "Corrupt Dems seek to jail their political opponents', and they would kick off over it, and Trump having nothing to lose would egg them on fully.
    The democrats have spent the last 4 years trying every trick to overturn the result of the election.

Or maybe it's just bullsh!t?

Ever consider that?

Maybe they know like any right thinking person that Giuliani is a certifiably insane lunatic.
    Maybe it is maybe it’s not. The photos appear legit. Some of the emails have been confirmed as legit. Some may not be. The data could have been hacked... who knows at this point.

There is also the chance that Hunter is corrupt and Rudy has solid proof.

He’s a very successful insane lunatic. Lawyer, Mayor who cleaned up New York.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

The democrats have spent the last 4 years trying every trick to overturn the result of the election.

That is what happens when you have a corrupt IMPOTUS in the oval office

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Maybe it is maybe it’s not. The photos appear legit. Some of the emails have been confirmed as legit. Some may not be. The data could have been hacked... who knows at this point.

Hunter should like totally drop out of the race so.

That we can agree on ... And you might add susceptible for foreign influences

This is really damaging Hunter's chances.

• Advertisement

This is really damaging Hunter's chances.

You have to feel sorry for the guy ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

briany wrote: »

I think he will lose. He's not a political operator and doesn't have the loyalty of the Republican machine. I'm not sure Pence has that kind of clout in the party either. He's practically the definition of 'sure what do we have to lose, lets give him a chance'. I think people were so pissed off with the 'Yes, we can' hope message of Obama when life just got worse that Trump drew a protest vote. Not sure he'll get that a second time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

'The Emails Are Russian' Will Be The Narrative, Regardless Of Facts Or Evidence
    Like the Russian hacking narrative, the Trump-Russia collusion narrative, the Russian bounties in Afghanistan narrative, and any other evidence-free framing of events that simultaneously advances pre-planned cold war agendas, is politically convenient for the Democratic party and generates clicks and ratings, the narrative that the New York Post publication of Hunter Biden's emails is a Russian operation is going to be hammered and hammered and hammered until it becomes the mainstream consensus. This will happen regardless of facts and evidence, up to and including rock solid evidence that Hunter Biden's emails were not published as a result of a Russian operation.

source

Glenn Greenwald: ‘Adam Schiff Is Seriously the Most Pathological Liar in All of American Politics’
    Greenwald noted how the Biden campaign has avoided answering questions about the legitimacy of the Post story’s claims.

“First of all, Adam Schiff is seriously the most pathological liar in all of American politics that I have seen in all of my time covering politics and journalism,” he said. “He just fabricates accusations at the drop of a hat the way that other people change underwear. He is simply lying when he just asserts over and over that the Russians or the Kremlin are behind this story. He has no idea whether or not that’s true. There’s no evidence to support it.”

source

Gidley accuses debate commission of 'failure' by omitting foreign policy from topics list
    Trump 2020 National Press Secretary Hogan Gidley accused the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) of tipping "the scales for Joe Biden" with their decision to omit foreign policy from the list of topics for Thursday's debate

source

I guess we will never know whether the Russians did it or not. :rolleyes:

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

Don't worry. All will be ok soon.

Ekyf60pWkAE0j33?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

[
    I wonder what she said to the child that caused his tantrum.
    Fox wrote:
    Sources tell Fox News that Stahl was “extremely hostile” and that she began the interview along the lines of "get ready for some tough questions." Sources say she then “unleashed in a way she would never do to Joe Biden."
    Should be a fun interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Phoebas wrote: »
    Should be a fun interview.

Damage limitation has been started early by the Trump camp.

Damage limitation has been started early by the Trump camp.

It will leak long before Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It will leak before Sunday.

The ads alone should be fun if he has gone full Donald, I always thought nothing could beat the AXIOS interview but here I am hoping Trump proves me wrong :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

No one cares about Hunter Biden, except to feel sorry for the mess his drug addiction has caused him and his family. The entire story is the missing link showing he, and Joe's brother James, were really Joe's bag men in 'cash for access' corruption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Don't worry. All will be ok soon.

Ekyf60pWkAE0j33?format=jpg&name=small

This won't age well...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement