Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

America calling Chinese people an ethnic minority.
    1.4 billion people is not a minority :rolleyes:

Boards is getting ready to throw another wobbly.
    It has got to the point where I can recognise the warning signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

TA when trying to make something at home it just never tastes as good as a restaurant/cafe equivalent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Robsweezie wrote: »
    TA when trying to make something at home it just never tastes as good as a restaurant/cafe equivalent.

Try adding more salt and more butter/cream.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 13,847 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Try adding more salt and more butter/cream.

This. I watched Gordan Ramsey making an ommlette, and he puts double cream into it! Fancy food is just over-expensive extremely unhealthy tiny portions of sugar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,536 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Boards is getting ready to throw another wobbly.
    It has got to the point where I can recognise the warning signs.

Ah it seems ok , tonight:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Why is Donald Trump in the news several times, every single day? He could say "I dont eat Coco Pops", and it would be discussed for hours on numerous radio stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Why is Donald Trump in the news several times, every single day? He could say "I dont eat Coco Pops", and it would be discussed for hours on numerous radio stations.

Because people love a good villain to project their 'stuff' onto maybe?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Satan would not get as much coverage if he was stalking the Earth.

I gave up listening to the media around the time of the cofveve incident when a typo becomes international news.
    I have no time for either side of US politics as Trump is just on a wind up and the Democrats are a bunch of shrieking harpies. TA that is is ALWAYS in the news and with an election this year is going to get worse.

This. I watched Gordan Ramsey making an ommlette, and he puts double cream into it! Fancy food is just over-expensive extremely unhealthy tiny portions of sugar.

It’s one of the main “reasons” that restaurants are against putting the calories, contained within each meal, on their menus.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Satan would not get as much coverage if he was stalking the Earth.

I gave up listening to the media around the time of the cofveve incident when a typo becomes international news.
    I have no time for either side of US politics as Trump is just on a wind up and the Democrats are a bunch of shrieking harpies. TA that is is ALWAYS in the news and with an election this year is going to get worse.
    And the campaigns start earlier and earlier every year and cost more and more. It is just like Christmas.
    I read somewhere that if you don't have at least half a billion dollars behind you, you can forget about running a successful campaign for prez.
    An obscene amount of money wasted when you look at the turkeys who get elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I am getting annoyed at the number of people walking around with their facemasks not covering their nose. I just want to kick them in the hole.

The announcements for facemask wearing have got to start saying that Facemasks when worn must cover your nose and mouth at all times.

Although some people have Concorde type noses.....maybe that's the reason.

When people aren't specific about times 'I'll meet you there about 6 or half 6.

Well which one is it?
    I don't want to be left hanging around like an amadan for half an hour.

I am getting annoyed at the number of people walking around with their facemasks not covering their nose. I just want to kick them in the hole.

The announcements for facemask wearing have got to start saying that Facemasks when worn must cover your nose and mouth at all times.

Although some people have Concorde type noses.....maybe that's the reason.

1591739295-img_5030.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I ordered gadgety/appliance stuff ('cos that what I do) on Friday, and was told it'd be delivered on Friday (the 14th). The fiends delivered the stuff on Monday the 10th.

The most annoying thing is that I haven't opened the boxes yet, even though I really want to. It's like I think it's Christmas...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Being kept waiting when I have made an appointment, and not a shred of apology forthcoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,536 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I got an upgrade on my phone. It arrived with a cracked screen.
    While on to 3 chat I left the phone on my lap and stood up. Smashed the screen :(
    Luckily I insured it but its TA that my new iPhone that’s 3 days old is broken :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,093 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Them fecking little metal tabs on the back of a picture frame.

One of them always manages to sneak underneath the backing when your trying to close it.

There is surely a better way by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

TA’d that I was wearing a really kick ass outfit today, complete with little kinda sparkly socks. The only person who noticed the socks said, and I quote, “What’s wrong with your socks?”.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,142 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

SnowyMay wrote: »
    TA’d that I was wearing a really kick ass outfit today, complete with little kinda sparkly socks. The only person who noticed the socks said, and I quote, “What’s wrong with your socks?”.

An outfit which depends on socks ain’t kickass, bro.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It's called the final touch. Like cream on your apple tart, or a flake in a '99.

New Home wrote: »
    It's called the final touch. Like cream on your apple tart, or a flake in a '99.

Blue Mold on your bread, in this posters opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Embedded Tarantula hairs from a moody spider.Burning,itching for the next few hours.I blame the heat lately.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Blue Mold on your bread, in this posters opinion.
    Don't tell me you don't wear socks!!!

Don't tell me you don't wear socks!!!

To keep my footies warm only, not an integral outfit accessory.

But.........hey.....what ever floats yer boat.:D

OMG, like, you're one of those types who wear navy socks with black shoes, the horror!! Or worse, brown socks with navy shoes!!! Or with sandals!!! And I bet they're not even sparkly!! *faints*

OMG, like, you're one of those types who wear navy socks with black shoes, the horror!! Or worse, browm socks with navy shoes!!! Or with sandals!!! And I bet they're not even sparkly!! *faints*

Just as long as they are not white.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

They can be white as long as they have the 3 blue bands on them.

Well, if they're super fine cotton, you're wearing a fully white outfit including white shoes (or you're under 10 years of age), then they're acceptable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

cj maxx wrote: »
    I got an upgrade on my phone. It arrived with a cracked screen.
    While on to 3 chat I left the phone on my lap and stood up. Smashed the screen :(
    Luckily I insured it but its TA that my new iPhone that’s 3 days old is broken :(

Oh, that’s a boll1x! :( I feel for ya, I really do! What iPhone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement