Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 littlemiss023

people scraping out their yogurt pot for ages even though there is nothing left in it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

people scraping out their yogurt pot for ages even though there is nothing left in it!

They need to get their finger in there and then lick around the edges. Extra points if they tear the carton and lick out the inside

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Waste not, want not. :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

New Home wrote: »
    Waste not, want not. :cool:

Sounds like you are having an interesting morning.

TA that I know it is none of my business but that I am incredibly nosey :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Went out for breakfast. Usually leave car in a car park about 5 minutes walk from cafe. Was lashing rain this morning so decided to drive around first to see if could get an on-street space close by. Found a space right outside the cafe’s front door. Sorted I thought. Went to parking meter. Vandalised. So had to walk in the rain to find another - about as far away as the car park but in the opposite direction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    They need to get their finger in there and then lick around the edges. Extra points if they tear the carton and lick out the inside

:eek: WTF

Oops Soz Mr P... just saw the reference to a yoghurt carton now

YES!!

How tasty can a yogurt be for all that desperate scraping - there must be cocaine in it.

This irritates me beyond reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ITDept

Fecking useless courier - DPD.

"Your package was delivered on Monday at 13:35."
    No, it certainly wasn't.

"The driver says he knocked but there was no answer so he left it safe there."
    I work from home due to the lovely Covid, so I was here all day, and we have a doorbell that works fine. Also, I work in the room right next to the front door so I would have heard a knock.

"We've checked the GPS and he was in that area at that time."
    And?!

"I'll get him to call you back himself."
    Well, my number is on the package / your system from the start, and I've called 3 days in a row now to be told "We'll call you back." so you'll excuse me if I don't hang up and you can just pass me through.

"Our phone system doesn't do that."
    I'm aware that if I swear at you, you'll have an excuse to hang up. Now please use your sense and get me through to the driver or get a valid explanation from him as to where my package actually is.

"We can't do that right now, we'll call you back."
    Mother of F***.

Called the vendor, they have reshipped via a different courier and will chase DPD for the refund themselves. At least the vendor knows what they're doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

You will be complaining about people licking their dinner plates after a meal next.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

D'ya know the way superstitious people say "Hello, Mr Magpie!" or something like that when they see a magpie? I never do that, but a few minutes ago I looked out the window from where I'm working and just said "Howya!" to a magpie. That's annoying, because I didn't mean it in the superstitious way, I just like magpies. Last week, there were a few sheep out there and I said "Howya" to them, even though I'm not mad about sheep.

(I must be lonely...) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Dealing with adults who act like children

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

YESSSS!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

My coffee grinder broke, I'll have to go back and drink instant for a while *shudder*.

Coffee snob thread - - - - - - - - - >

:D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

My coffee grinder broke, I'll have to go back and drink instant for a while *shudder*.

I read that in Niles Crane's voice :pac:

D'ya know the way superstitious people say "Hello, Mr Magpie!" or something like that when they see a magpie? I never do that, but a few minutes ago I looked out the window from where I'm working and just said "Howya!" to a magpie. That's annoying, because I didn't mean it in the superstitious way, I just like magpies. Last week, there were a few sheep out there and I said "Howya" to them, even though I'm not mad about sheep.

(I must be lonely...) :pac:

Get a cat, they don’t ‘talk’) (mew) to other cats , only humans.

You’ll always get a ‘hello’ in the morning.

Get a cat, they don’t ‘talk’) (mew) to other cats , only humans.

You’ll always get a ‘hello’ in the morning.

Goes to show how much you know about cats, Brendan... but yes, get a cat BDB, they're great! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Archeron

Walking into a shopping centre, people funnelling into the barriers to enter. I reach the start of the entrance lane the same time as a nice lady, so I say no please, after you. She smiles her thanks, goes ahead of me and instantly stops to check her phone, blocking the entire entrance.

This forkhing humidity.

Crotch band like the handle of a suitcase.

Goes to show how much you know about cats, Brendan... but yes, get a cat BDB, they're great! :)

Now now

https://www.loc.gov/everyday-mysteries/item/how-do-cats-communicate-with-each-other/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

TA making a phone call and they answer just as youre taking a sip of tea, so cant verbally respond for a sec.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

My big toe is absolutely killing me. it feels like somebody is trying to cut it off just behind the nail. #prayfortoe

a week later and my big toe is still absolutely killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,827 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

a week later and my big toe is still absolutely killing me.

Have you gout by any chance ?
    Is it swollen or inflamed ?
    I'm sure someone else can ask the people relevant questions :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ahhahahaha...ha.ha.HA!

purple purple you are just hilarious! a hoot!

tenor.gif?itemid=5346260

:pac:

Don't mind her. she probably doesn't even drink Barry's tea........

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

ahhahahaha...ha.ha.HA!

purple purple you are just hilarious! a hoot!

tenor.gif?itemid=5346260

:pac:
    You love me so much, you had to say my name twice :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Archeron

Never eat egg and then belch in your face mask :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Just shows what they know about cats... :D

On a call with my boss and this happened... my delayed response "sorry, I was swallowing"
    Cringe!!

Ta...I'd love a Guinness right now

You love me so much, you had to say my name twice :)

That's deep, Purple. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Trying to find some light fabriced dark denim jeans in a boyfriend cut for myself.
    Preferably for less than a month's grocery budget!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement