Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Rock77 wrote: »
    I know you don’t know who did it..

I’m asking you for your theory of what happened.. we have spent a lot of time sharing opinions on here and you go to great lengths to point out how the parents should be suspects, how odd their behaviour is and you are very quick to dismiss CB as a suspect.

Now don’t be like Callmehall, he spent weeks telling me all the evidence points to the parents, he voted in the poll that the parents did it and then he got all bum hurt when I suggested he thought the parents did it! Your not going to pull that one are you?

No theories here.

I haven't a fcking iota.

Also, I don't recall dmissing CB

I'd say the last time I commented on it was I was very open to it being him

No, no...read my post again.

You know what, never mind. It's pointless.

No no.

Read mine.

It's factual and correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    No, no...read my post again.

You know what, never mind. It's pointless.

I mean if people can’t even follow the very basic chronological order of reports then what else are they struggling to grasp? It doesn’t bode well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

limnam wrote: »
    I don't think I need to explain why I choose to or not to thank any post.

Nonsense.

I think it's pretty clear my thoughts on their reckless negligence which looks like it led to the raping and murder of a 3yr old

If there's any doubt. Re-read the thread.

Of course you don’t need to explain.

That’s why I said ‘would yis mind if I asked why’

I politely asked if yis would mind explaining why you thanked that particular post.

I dislike the McCanns reckless negligence also but I would certainly never agree with someone that suggested they were not misfortunate their daughter was stolen because they left the door unlocked..

They got what they deserved did they

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/maddie/id1453778697?i=1000431002597

The Australian award winning podcast on Madeline. Just starting to listen to it now. 10 episodes.

What award did the “Australian” documentary win?

• Advertisement

The parents did it
    Hi LorenzoB, your post isn’t very clear.. what do you mean?

There is as much evidence for any suspect, parent included, to harm the child. There is as much for the parent as there is for the german man, that is, circumstances

They got what they deserved did they

I don't believe any action was taking against them for their reckless and negligent behavior.

So no. They did not get what they deserved

No theories here.

I haven't a fcking iota.

Also, I don't recall dmissing CB

I'd say the last time I commented on it was I was very open to it being him

Oh sorry, was it not you that said a few times, something like ‘a guy told a guy he knew what happened to Madeline when he was drunk, so what’ ‘drunk guy talks sh*t, case closed’

Apologies if you never insinuated CB’s drunk confession that he knew what happened to Madeline was a whole load of nothing...but did you?

Oh sorry, was it not you that said a few times, something like ‘a guy told a guy he knew what happened to Madeline when he was drunk, so what’ ‘drunk guy talks sh*t, case closed’

Apologies if you never insinuated CB’s drunk confession that he knew what happened to Madeline was a whole load of nothing...but did you?

I was dismissing of what random guy said in a pub sure.

That doesn't mean I'm not open to CB being the abductor / murder.

But you keep cracking on :)

I don't believe any action was taking against them for their reckless and negligent behavior.

So no. They did not get what they deserved

Hey so you snipped out the most important part of my post.. how come?

You thanked a post that said the McCanns were not misfortunate that their daughter was taken because they left the door open...

Do you mind me asking, do you really believe they were not misfortunate their daughter was taken just because they left the door open

• Advertisement

I was dismissing of what random guy said in a pub sure.

That doesn't mean I'm not open to CB being the abductor / murder.

But you keep cracking on :)

Oh that’s fair enough.

And I certainly will!!

Hey so you snipped out the most important part of my post.. how come?

It wasn't important to me.

It wasn't important to me.

You do know that everyone that reads this thread can see that you, Daretodream, Immortal straight and Banana Republic thanked Owlzat’s post that said the McCanns were not unlucky their child was taken because they left the door unlocked..

I’m just giving yis the opportunity to clarify why you thanked it because it sounds like yis are agreeing with the idea that they deserved their child to be... in your own words ‘raped and murdered’

You do know that everyone that reads this thread can see that you, Daretodream, Immortal straight and Banana Republic thanked Owlzat’s post that said the McCanns were not unlucky their child was taken because they left the door unlocked..

I've been around a bit.

I know how the thank system works.

No further clarification is required.

Thanks for pointing it out though

Hi Banana Republic, daretodream and immortal Straight,

Would any of yis mind talking about why yis thanked Owlzats post that said the McCanns were not misfortunate their child was taken because they left the door unlocked?

The post compared it to someone who left their door unlocked, had their MacBook stolen and got no sympathy..

It seems to me the post assumes they deserved their child to be abducted...

I was surprised when I read it and I was quite shocked to see 4 people had thanked it.

I just wanted to get your thoughts on it, maybe I’m missing something or reading it the wrong way. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Something Else
    Hi Banana Republic, daretodream and immortal Straight,

Would any of yis mind talking about why yis thanked Owlzats post that said the McCanns were not misfortunate their child was taken because they left the door unlocked?

The post compared it to someone who left their door unlocked, had their MacBook stolen and got no sympathy..

It seems to me the post assumes they deserved their child to be abducted...

I was surprised when I read it and I was quite shocked to see 4 people had thanked it.

I just wanted to get your thoughts on it, maybe I’m missing something or reading it the wrong way. Cheers

I think you are looking at the situation the wrong way around. What you really should be asking is did little Madeleine deserve what she got. I think we all know the answer to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭flasher0030

I think you are looking at the situation the wrong way around. What you really should be asking is did little Madeleine deserve what she got. I think we all know the answer to that.

Can you not just answer the question that was put to you. Rock didn't ask did Madelaine deserve it. We all know she didn't. Just answer the question, and stop trying to act like a politician - deflecting questions.

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Accident happened, parents hid body
    This is about trying to figure out what happened to Madeleine. For some of us, all possibilities are open. It could have been a huge number of people. Others are just here to say it wasn't the McCanns and they are obsessed with it. You need to have an open mind in cases like this.

I think everyone here can agree the Madeline didn’t deserve what happened to her.. the McCann parents should have protected her from this, they should have been there or made sure somebody else was there with the children.

I know all of the above..

However like I said I was more than a little shocked to read that somebody thinks the McCanns were not misfortunate to have their daughter taken because they left the door unlocked, then to see four people thanked the post....

That’s why I asked each of you why you thanked it, what part of the post you liked or agreed with.

Do you really think they were not misfortunate because they left the door unlocked?

The poster says their girlfriends MacBook was stolen and she got no sympathy because she left the door unlocked....

Hey listen you can make like Limnam and not answer the question if you like but you guys are on an anonymous internet chat room sharing opinions, I’m only asking because I presumed yis are here to talk ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭flasher0030

callmehal wrote: »
    This is about trying to figure out what happened to Madeleine. For some of us, all possibilities are open. It could have been a huge number of people. Others are just here to say it wasn't the McCanns and they are obsessed with it. You need to have an open mind in cases like this.

Really. You need to figure out what happened the girl. Maybe you think that through discussions on this forum, little fabrications here, few lies there about the parents that you might be able to solve it behind your laptop. The modern day Sherlock Holmes. I don't live in a fantasy world. I know the parents didn't do it. I'm sure there are parents in this world who are capable of something like this, but they are few and far between. For parents to do this and be able to cover it up would need to be a type of human being that has some level of psychological issues. Kate and Gerry McCann's lives have been scrutinised inside out. If there were any personality disorders, it would be well outed.
    I know they didn't do it because I have 2 little kids. And if anything happened to them like happened to their little girl, you can't suppress it, return to dinner and carry on as if nothing happened.

Anyone on here that has kids will know that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Listening to the podcast and only halfway through.

The Zapata case The Mc Canns held up to show Dogs aren’t good at their jobs and the pointed out various random places years later which was dismissed but then a year later Zapata admitted to killing and dismembering his wife and moving her to all those various properties the dogs pointed out. Ever stranger then the Mc Canns hire car, shows The Mc Canns were incorrectly ruling out the dogs in the Zapata case. Make of that what you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 00so

Why bring the children on holidays if you are going to pack them off to kids clubs all day and leave them on their own every night in an unlocked apartment?

callmehal wrote: »

All possibilities are open except when you vote in a poll that it’s the parents wot dunnit. Such open mindedness.

00so wrote: »
    Why bring the children on holidays if you are going to pack them off to kids clubs all day and leave them on their own every night in an unlocked apartment?

To be fair when I go on hols my kids love going to the kids club during the day so I don’t think that’s a stick to beat the McCanns with at all.

However leaving them alone in an unlocked apt certainly is..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,930 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

00so wrote: »

Are you kidding? The child minders hired to entertain the kids were doing a great job, by all accounts and a lot more than parents would. On the day Madeline disappeared they were all taken sailing, then later they were playing in the pool at lunchtime with their parents. I doubt the kids would have preferred sitting on the floor in Leicestershire playing with Lego - again.

This Irish idea that parents and children should be welded together for life I find weird. My parents used to dump me and my brother in a horse riding school with boarding, and several other such camps. I had enormous fun and life experiences some of my strongest childhood memories are from these times.

Who can forget hanging upside down from an ex-racehorses neck with it at a full gallop screaming in terror as it headed for a barbwire fence, then coughing and being blinded when surrounded in a huge cloud of dust when it came to a sudden halt, with my head a foot from the wire. That horse, Nero, was a character, he rapidly stuck his head down at a gallop, three times, trying to pull me off by the reins, twice ending with me inverted under his neck. Then there were full moon antics with improvised opposing teams in the sand dunes with the creepy WW2 coastal concrete gun emplacements.

Oh, mammy, mammy, where are you? Why did you leave me?

Get off! Irish pussies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

The DNA preliminary results said Madeleines DNA was 100% match in the hire car and then the final results said it was inconclusive this is fact. The same lab in Birmingham was a year later under scrutiny as over 2,000 cases (closed down since 2012) were shown to be incorrect and it was human error as they didn’t have the total science behind it. The mistake was sending the DNA to the UK instead of a non biased country, Amaral said he was told to send it to the UK from above from his seniors.

Today’s DNA technology could help solve this case. Furthermore “Cuddle Cat” has been washed by Kate which is very strange when they could have used the Teddy for DNA of Madeline further down the line. The Portuguese ships of taken the teddy from day one and it should be in evidence before the mother got to wash it. “TrueAllele“ Is the name of the new scientific DNA profiler which has helped free ppl wrongly convicted. DNA seems the most likely to catch the killer/killers.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 00so

cnocbui wrote: »
    Are you kidding? The child minders hired to entertain the kids were doing a great job, by all accounts and a lot more than parents would. On the day Madeline disappeared they were all taken sailing, then later they were playing in the pool at lunchtime with their parents. I doubt the kids would have preferred sitting on the floor in Leicestershire playing with Lego - again.

This Irish idea that parents and children should be welded together for life I find weird. My parents used to dump me and my brother in a horse riding school with boarding, and several other such camps. I had enormous fun and life experiences some of my strongest childhood memories are from these times.

Who can forget hanging upside down from an ex-racehorses neck with it at a full gallop screaming in terror as it headed for a barbwire fence, then coughing and being blinded when surrounded in a huge cloud of dust when it came to a sudden halt, with my head a foot from the wire. That horse, Nero, was a character, he rapidly stuck his head down at a gallop, three times, trying to pull me off by the reins, twice ending with me inverted under his neck. Then there were full moon antics with improvised opposing teams in the sand dunes with the creepy WW2 coastal concrete gun emplacements.

Oh, mammy, mammy, where are you? Why did you leave me?

Get off! Irish pussies.
    The same minders who let her fall in to the sea when they went sailing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,930 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Listening to the podcast and only halfway through.

The Zapata case The Mc Canns held up to show Dogs aren’t good at their jobs and the pointed out various random places years later which was dismissed but then a year later Zapata admitted to killing and dismembering his wife and moving her to all those various properties the dogs pointed out. Ever stranger then the Mc Canns hire car, shows The Mc Canns were incorrectly ruling out the dogs in the Zapata case. Make of that what you will.

Those dogs did not lead investigators to a single scrap of crime related forensic evidence on any job they were used on after being retired from the UK Police force, as far as I can ascertain. Eddie has indicated death on every single case, with no supporting forensic evidence being found.

To be fair to Eddie, there may have been coconut scented sun cream on the clothes? It is his favourite scent after all.

• Advertisement

cnocbui wrote: »
    Those dogs did not lead investigators to a single scrap of crime related forensic evidence on any job they were used on after being retired from the UK Police force, as far as I can ascertain. Eddie has indicated death on every single case, with no supporting forensic evidence being found.

COCONUTS!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement