Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,901 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    Yea and you know better then the 35 years experience the dog handler has and the dogs have helped in all the cases all over the world, to dismiss them like they dismissed the Portuguese police when The Mc Canns have no prior experience is very very strange, how can two people whose daughter went missing suddenly become the driving force in expertise overnight. That always surprises me. Any normal couple wouldn’t know what there do but apparently they know everything. That is not normal at all. Proves nothing but arises plenty of questions.

I'll tell you what, how about you tell us what cases those dogs and that handler have worked on, and how successful they have been at finding forensic evidence that has helped in the case? I'll give you a head start - your 'all over the world' is actually once in the US, where they indicated the scent of death, but where no forensic evidence suggesting death was recovered - funny that - and once in Jersey. After doing that, can you please explain why A dog handler and dogs not currently in the employ of the UK Police were used in an official police investigation.

In case you missed it, they are not a normal couple, in terms of the depth and breadth of their knowledge of chemistry, biochemistry biology and so forth. Anyone with even a minor background in science would not be happy to accept the word of a dog and a handler who brags about using unorthodox training methods not approved by the UK Police, not sanctioned by them and which were never independently verified as being appropriate or effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

cnocbui wrote: »
    I'll tell you what, how about you tell us what cases those dogs and that handler have worked on, and how successful they have been at finding forensic evidence that has helped in the case? I'll give you a head start - your 'all over the world' is actually once in the US, where they indicated the scent of death, but where no forensic evidence suggesting death was recovered - funny that. After doing that, can you please explain why A dog handler and dogs not currently in the employ of the UK Police were used in an official police investigation.

In case you missed it, they are not a normal couple, in terms of the depth and breadth of their knowledge of chemistry, biochemistry biology and so forth. Anyone with even a minor background in science would not be happy to accept the word of a dog and a handler who brags about using unorthodox training methods not approved by the UK Police, not sanctioned by them and which were never independently verified as being appropriate or effective.

The Mc Canns suggested the dogs as far as I remember. The word of a dog lol Their knowledge isn’t in investigation of a missing child no matter what certs they have on their walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

First of all you’ll keep me out of any answer you give. In regards to the dogs my point is they aren’t in a position to say weather the dogs were good or not or weather any police force was inept or not. The dogs can only lead to investigations going further as we all know.

They have every right to say “weather” the dogs are good or not when they found absolutely nothing substantial despite being goaded back three or four times to the car before alerting. And they have every right to have a less than positive opinion on a police force who they felt had an interest in making them look as suspicious as possible, and abandoned all other avenues while pursuing them, when they knew they had nothing to do with the disappearance of their daughter.

They have every right to say “weather” the dogs are good or not when they found absolutely nothing substantial despite being goaded back three or four times to the car before alerting. And they have every right to have a less than positive opinion on a police force who they felt had an interest in making them look as suspicious as possible, and abandoned all other avenues while pursuing them, when they knew they had nothing to do with the disappearance of their daughter.

They have every right but not the expertise. They dismissed Amaral but low and behold The German suspect is revealed a year after he said one would be revealed. They have the right to an opinion but no expertise and no reason for anyone to believe they know any better unless they know more then they’ve told the police forces therefore they have held back information to help find their daughter. Total logic.

They have every right but not the expertise. They dismissed Amaral but low and behold The German suspect is revealed a year after he said one would be revealed. They have the right to an opinion but no expertise and no reason for anyone to believe they know any better unless they know more then they’ve told the police forces therefore they have helps back information to help find their daughter. Total logic.

Amaral is only interested in covering his own ass. Why oh why oh why would this lying convicted perjurer have an interest in protecting himself having made an absolute fortune off the back of accusations of parental involvement? Hmmm... I can’t begin to fathom why.
    The rest of your post is incomprehensible I’m afraid.

• Advertisement

Amaral is only interested in covering his own ass. Why oh why oh why would this lying convicted perjurer have an interest in protecting himself having made an absolute fortune off the back of accusations of parental involvement? Hmmm... I can’t begin to fathom why.
    The rest of your post is incomprehensible I’m afraid.

That’s cause your bias won’t let you comprehend it. The Mc Canns are doctor’s not highly skilled investigators. Amaral got the German suspect prediction spot on I don’t know why that’s being ignored unless it doesn’t suit agendas. It’s fact he predicted this no matter what else he’s up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

That’s cause your bias won’t let you comprehend it. The Mc Canns are doctor’s not highly skilled investigators. Amaral got the German suspect prediction spot on I don’t know why that’s being ignored unless it doesn’t suit agendas. It’s fact he predicted this no matter what else he’s up to.

Another 750k the McCanns p|ssed away into the wind.

Amaral is a convicted perjurer who was found guilty of falsifying evidence in a previous case. He is an absolute crook. He has made a fortune out of the McCanns misfortune and has an inherent interest in protecting himself. The German police have been investigating this suspect for years now so it’s likely Amaral got wind of this, and decided to cover himself because he knew it was substantial and therefore damaging to his claims.

TLDR he spewed a load of bollox in his book and now he’s panicking. Or do you usually hang on every word of lying convicted perjurers?

Amaral is a convicted perjurer who was found guilty of falsifying evidence in a previous case. He is an absolute crook. He has made a fortune out of the McCanns misfortune and has an inherent interest in protecting himself. The German police have been investigating this suspect for years now so it’s likely Amaral got wind of this, and decided to cover himself because he knew it was substantial and therefore damaging to his claims.

TLDR he spewed a load of bollox in his book and now he’s panicking. Or do you usually hang on every word of lying convicted perjurers?

You need to cool down your engine when you speak to someone with your silly assumptions. I’ll debate with you but don’t be assuming my character. Likely he could of got this info or likely he knew what way this was all going to go. It’s 50/50 really isn’t it?

So was CB stitched up when he said he knew what happened to Madeleine? Was he stitched up when his phone pinged off a cell tower in PDL? Was he stitched up when he reregistered his van the very next day after she disappeared? Was he stitched up when hundreds of images along with swimwear of little girls were found in his van? Did someone just plant them there and make him brag about knowing what happened to Madeleine?

Poor guy :(
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

You need to cold down your engine when you speak to someone with your silly assumptions. I’ll debate with you but don’t be assuming my character. Likely he could of got this info or likely he knew what way this was all going to go. It’s 50/50 really isn’t it?

Well it's not like he'll have to refund all the people who bought the book :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

He has made a fortune out of the McCanns misfortune

The McCanns weren't misfortunate they left the property-wide open. My girlfriend left her apartment a jar once and her MacBook was stolen. Would you call her misfortunate? She found sympathy in exceptionally short supply...

OwlsZat wrote: »
    The McCanns weren't misfortunate they left the property-wide open. My girlfriend left her apartment a jar once and her MacBook was stolen. Would you call her misfortunate? She found sympathy in exceptionally short supply...

Yes of course I would. Her belongings were stolen by an opportunist who had no business taking something that didn’t belong to them. I’m sure she has learned from that error and it’s not something she will risk again.
    Their daughter has disappeared and no one knows what happened. It is the epitome of misfortune.

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/maddie/id1453778697?i=1000431002597

The Australian award winning podcast on Madeline. Just starting to listen to it now. 10 episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

Wait, you think they were not misfortunate? Seriously?

How many other couples left their kids alone that night?

If it wasn’t Madeline that was missing and it was one of the other couples kids would people blame them and say they were not misfortunate.

The thing all of you seem to forget is, there were other couples there with kids who were left alone in their apt’s, none of those kids are missing, should we arrest those parents for neglect or accuse those parents of being part of a paedo ring that trades kids...

Rock77 wrote: »
    Wait, you think they were not misfortunate? Seriously?

How many other couples left their kids alone that night?

If it wasn’t Madeline that was missing and it was one of the other couples kids would people blame them and say they were not misfortunate.

The thing all of you seem to forget is, there were other couples there with kids who were left alone in their apt’s, none of those kids are missing, should we arrest those parents for neglect or accuse those parents of being part of a paedo ring that trades kids...

Some people think they got what they deserved. It’s not something that’s outwardly stated but it’s quite apparent over time when you become familiar with the tone of some posts.

Some people think they got what they deserved. It’s not something that’s outwardly stated but it’s quite apparent over time when you become familiar with the tone of some posts.

I know, it really is crazy thinking... like I said what about the other couples that were with them?

Were they all part of a paedo ring? Did all the couples decide ‘we’ll get rid of one of our kids, I pick Madeline’

Or if Madeline was killed by accident did they say to the parents ‘aw poor you, sure don’t worry about it, we’ll cover for you’

Can someone please give me a half believable overall story that involves the parents being involved in their child’s disappearance...please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

limnam wrote: »
    The whole she's concrete dead. But maybe alive thing
    No idea.

Thats what they've claimed.

They also said she maybe alive *shrug*

I've noticed you repost this numerous times now.

I asked you before on what dates did they say the may be alive and on what dates did they say they had concrete proof. They are sequential statements.

You didn't actually answer me before, so I've googled it for you:

14th June: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/madeleine-mccann-alive-german-prosecutor-hope-a4468486.html

This is the last date the German prosecuter is reported as saying there may be a slim chance she's alive, as they do not have 'forensic' evidence she is dead; i.e; a body.

This is the last date in which this statement is made. Thereafter, they say there is concrete evidence she is dead and state they have written to the McCanns to inform of this, although they are clear that they have not disclosed to them how they know this.

We learn subsequently that USB images of child abuse were found, over 8000 of them. Is this the proof? Is Madeleine on one or more of those images? Again, we do not know. The Germans are not going to spill what evidence they have to the general public and likely scupper a trial in the future.

What we do know, is that after the 14th June, there are no more statements from the Germans saying that Madeleine might be alive. There are no maybe dead/maybe alive concurrent statements. They say she is dead.

Can someone please give me a half believable OVERALL story that involves the parents being involved in their child’s disappearance...please!!

???? Anyone??? Limnam???

Just give me something, a theory that involves how, why and if the child was killed by the parents., how they hid the body, how they convinced their friends to help them cover it up or if they all planned it from the start..

There’s lots of comments about the McCanns hanging around with a paedo and the lies they told.. lots of smart comments about the little details, not once have I heard a half credible theory of how the whole thing played out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

callmehal wrote: »
    You have to remember that a 3 year old died and some of the main suspects were the parents. Maybe staying anonymous was just to protect themselves?

Wha?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/maddie/id1453778697?i=1000431002597

The Australian award winning podcast on Madeline. Just starting to listen to it now. 10 episodes.

What award did the “Australian” documentary win?

Can someone please give me a half believable OVERALL story that involves the parents being involved in their child’s disappearance...please!!

???? Anyone??? Limnam???

Just give me something, a theory that involves how, why and if the child was killed by the parents., how they hid the body, how they convinced their friends to help them cover it up or if they all planned it from the start..

There’s lots of comments about the McCanns hanging around with a paedo and the lies they told.. lots of smart comments about the little details, not once have I heard a half credible theory of how the whole thing played out...

Don't know why you're asking me.

I've no clue who did it.

I've noticed you repost this numerous times now.

I asked you before on what dates did they say the may be alive and on what dates did they say they had concrete proof. They are sequential statements.

You didn't actually answer me before, so I've googled it for you:

14th June: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/madeleine-mccann-alive-german-prosecutor-hope-a4468486.html

This is the last date the German prosecuter is reported as saying there may be a slim chance she's alive, as they do not have 'forensic' evidence she is dead; i.e; a body.

This is the last date in which this statement is made. Thereafter, they say there is concrete evidence she is dead and state they have written to the McCanns to inform of this, although they are clear that they have not disclosed to them how they know this.

We learn subsequently that USB images of child abuse were found, over 8000 of them. Is this the proof? Is Madeleine on one or more of those images? Again, we do not know. The Germans are not going to spill what evidence they have to the general public and likely scupper a trial in the future.

What we do know, is that after the 14th June, there are no more statements from the Germans saying that Madeleine might be alive. There are no maybe dead/maybe alive concurrent statements. They say she is dead.

Not sure why you're aiming all that nonsense at me

They said they had concrete evidence she was dead

They also said she was maybe alive

No need to keep pulling me up on anything

The above is factual and correct.

???? Anyone??? Limnam???

Trained anaesthetist Kate sedated the kids with calpol but accidentally gave Madeleine too much. This killed her but they got scared cos they didn't want to lose their jobs so they hid her body in a tennis bag, or was it a fridge? Or a church? Not sure.. anyway Gerry carried Madeleine’s dead body in broad daylight down to the beach, he was almost spotted but seems to have gotten away with it. Phew. That was close. He dumped her somewhere, maybe in the sea, not sure. He then got back to the apartment and they filled in the rest of the group and asked them to cover up the death. They were like yeah grand cool, no probs. They then convinced them to leave their kids alone after this horrific event and join them for dinner where they could hatch a plan.

After pretending to check on the kids a few times Kate then said I better get off my hole here lads and raise the alarm wink wink. They then carried on the charade for thirteen years because lols. Oh yeah and Kate never went back to work so jaysus that was all a waste of time wasn’t it. Oh yeah and some shlte about a D notice.

But look that’s just me being neutral about things ok.

The parents did it

I've no clue who did it.

Correct. And what some forget, anybody includes the parent.

Correct. And what some forget, anybody includes the parent.

Hi LorenzoB, your post isn’t very clear.. what do you mean?

Banana Republic, daretodream, immortal straight, Limnam....

You all thanked the above post.. would yis all mind if I ask why you thanked it?

The post says the McCanns were not misfortunate that their daughter was stolen because they left the door unlocked...

The post then likens the 3 year old child to a MacBook, as in they deserved to have their child taken because they left them their with the door unlocked..?

Do yis really believe they deserved to have their child taken because of their actions? Genuine question, please don’t ignore or reply without actually answering the question.. thanks

Banana Republic, daretodream, immortal straight, Limnam....

You all thanked the above post.. would yis all mind if I ask why you thanked it?

The post says the McCanns were not misfortunate that their daughter was stolen because they left the door unlocked...

The post then likens the 3 year old child to a MacBook, as in they deserved to have their child taken because they left them their with the door unlocked..?

Do yis really believe they deserved to have their child taken because of their actions? Genuine question, please don’t ignore or reply without actually answering the question.. thanks

I don't think I need to explain why I choose to or not to thank any post.

Nonsense.

I think it's pretty clear my thoughts on their reckless negligence which looks like it led to the raping and murder of a 3yr old

If there's any doubt. Re-read the thread.

I've no clue who did it.

I know you don’t know who did it..

I’m asking you for your theory of what happened.. we have spent a lot of time sharing opinions on here and you go to great lengths to point out how the parents should be suspects, how odd their behaviour is and you are very quick to dismiss CB as a suspect.

Now don’t be like Callmehall, he spent weeks telling me all the evidence points to the parents, he voted in the poll that the parents did it and then he got all bum hurt when I suggested he thought the parents did it! Your not going to pull that one are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Not sure why you're aiming all that nonsense at me

They said they had concrete evidence she was dead

They also said she was maybe alive

No need to keep pulling me up on anything

The above is factual and correct.

No, no...read my post again.

You know what, never mind. It's pointless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement