Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Put it this way, if this German guy was to make a full confession and provide the location of the body which was then corroborated by DNA, these people still wouldn’t believe it and try and come up with some cover up conspiracy.

Clap trap.

All anyone wants is justice for the poor girl.

Whomever that turns out to be.

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Accident happened, parents hid body
    Not even circumstantial. There is nothing to implicate them. Zero.

The dogs, lies, deleted phone records etc etc is not zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    Yes I do think they were not misfortunate because they left the door open. They were in complete control of the situation in relation to the care of their children. Nobody put a gun to their heads and forced them to go out and leave 3 babies on their own. What they did for not just one night but several nights in a row is unforgivable.

Thanks for clarifying, So would you say all the other couples that were with the McCanns on that holiday that also left their kids alone were fortunate?

Rock77 wrote: »
    TSo would you say all the other couples that were with the McCanns on that holiday that also left their kids alone were fortunate?

Fortunate action was taken against them.

limnam wrote: »
    Don't put words in my mouth.

If you're referring to me stating I said they deserved what they got. Please retract it.

Absolutely not.

I asked you to clarify why you thanked a post that insinuated they got what they deserved and you refused to answer. When you do this I have to assume you agreed with the post you thanked.

• Advertisement

Fortunate action was taken against them.

What?

I see you decided not to answer the real question and now jump in with this nonsense.

Absolutely not.

I asked you to clarify why you thanked a post that insinuated they got what they deserved and you refused to answer. When you do this I have to assume you agreed with the post you thanked.

I told you I don't need to clarify any of my thanks

I did not say they deserved. I want you to retract that statement.

There is consequences to being continually reckless.

In this case the consequences was a 3yr old most likely been raped and murdered.

I told you I don't need to clarify any of my thanks

I did not say they deserved. I want you to retract that statement.

Well that’s the issue isn’t it. Of course you don’t have to clarify, but when you refuse to clarify why you thanked a post that insinuated they got what they deserved you leave it up to others to figure out what you meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

The post then likens the 3 year old child to a MacBook, as in they deserved to have their child taken because they left them their with the door unlocked..?

Madeline didn't deserve what happened to her. There are a few possible reasons why she met an untimely end.

1. Being left alone unsupervised in an unlocked room
    2. Being sedated (unconfirmed)
    3. The proximity of active paedophiles

The crime could be a result of either a combination of 1 and 2 or 1, 2 and 3. Either way leaving Madeline alone in an unlocked apt contributed to her demise. She deserved better.

• Advertisement

OwlsZat wrote: »
    Madeline didn't deserve what happened to her. There are a few possible reasons why she met an untimely end.

1. Being left alone unsupervised in an unlocked room
    2. Being sedated (unconfirmed)
    3. The proximity of active paedophiles

The crime could be a result of either a combination of 1 and 2 or 1, 2 and 3. Either way leaving Madeline alone in an unlocked apt contributed to her demise. She deserved better.

I agree with all of your post, however your original post was that the McCann PARENTS were not misfortunate that their daughter was TAKEN because they left the door unlocked.

You used your girlfriends stolen MacBook to compare the situations, you said she didn’t get any sympathy because she left the door unlocked.

I know them leaving their kids alone was a major contributor to Madelines disappearance.

Do you think all the other couples on that holiday that left their kids alone also were fortunate their kids weren’t taken?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Probably been said here before why leave the door open ? I wonder if there was 1000 or even 100 pounds left in the room would they have left it unlocked.
    Peado’s are what they are pure scum but no need to make there life easy .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,211 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Probably been said here before why leave the door open ? I wonder if there was 1000 or even 100 pounds left in the room would they have left it unlocked.

If they had been given a bag with a million quid in it and said it got taken from there room but there was no evidence to support that nobody would believe them, they should have been charged with a crime.

Not only is Madeline gone,her siblings lives have been turned upside down forevermore.

This is a very good point, why didn’t they just lock the door behind them on the way out? Leaving the kids alone AND not locking the door was absolutely crazy..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

They locked the main door, and left the patio door unlocked. Kate & Gerry were quite adamant that Madeleine wouldn’t have had the strength to open and close the sliding door by herself, so maybe the left it open for ease of access under the assumption that the kids wouldn’t be able to go wandering.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Not only is Madeline gone,her siblings lives have been turned upside down forevermore.

A fact not helped by trolls the world over chomping at the bit to accuse their parents of drugging their sister, killing her, disposing of her and being involved in paedo activity without a shred of proof to back it up with.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    They locked the main door, and left the patio door unlocked. Kate & Gerry were quite adamant that Madeleine wouldn’t have had the strength to open and close the sliding door by herself, so maybe the left it open for ease of access under the assumption that the kids wouldn’t be able to go wandering.

That’s all well and good but the kids still still wouldn’t be able to go wandering if the door was locked.. the only difference is nobody would be able to get in!

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Accident happened, parents hid body
    SusieBlue wrote: »

Was it not for convenience so whoever's turn to check on the kids didn't have to bother swapping keys with the other parents? Basically they didn't want too much hassle as it would disrupt their party. Priorities.

A fact not helped by trolls the world over chomping at the bit to accuse their parents of drugging their sister, killing her, disposing of her and being involved in paedo activity without a shred of proof to back it up with.

To a lot of people they are the only suspects,just because you don't agree with their views doesn't make their opinions less realistic to your own opinions on the case.

My own opinion is I have no clue who did it.that means I wouldn't rule out the parents either.

Well that’s the issue isn’t it. Of course you don’t have to clarify, but when you refuse to clarify why you thanked a post that insinuated they got what they deserved you leave it up to others to figure out what you meant.

I guess we took what was written in the post differently.

Then you went on to make an assumption.

Then you went on to claim I stated they deserved it.

Coming from someone claiming the thread is full of lies.

That's a hell of a lot of them to be adding.

• Advertisement

I guess we took what was written in the post differently.

Then you went on to make an assumption.

Then you went on to claim I stated they deserved it.

Coming from someone claiming the thread is full of lies.

That's a hell of a lot of them to be adding.

I’ll explain further shall I.....

I asked you very politely if you would mind clarifying why you thanked the post. You flat out refused to answer me. The only option I had left was to make an assumption.

You could have saved all this by just answering me in the first place, then we might have figured out we took what was written differently

callmehal wrote: »
    Was it not for convenience so whoever's turn to check on the kids didn't have to bother swapping keys with the other parents? Basically they didn't want too much hassle as it would disrupt their party. Priorities.

or not be capable of putting key in fueled with alcohol

I’ll explain further shall I.....

I asked you very politely if you would mind clarifying why you thanked the post. You flat out refused to answer me. The only option I had left was to make an assumption.

You could have saved all this by just answering me in the first place, then we might have figured out we took what was written differently

I don't need to explain why I thank a post or why I do not.

It's that simple

You took something else from the post

projected it on me

Then accused me of stating they deserved it.

Take back your lies.

To a lot of people they are the only suspects,just because you don't agree with their views doesn't make their opinions less realistic to your own opinions on the case.

My own opinion is I have no clue who did it.that means I wouldn't rule out the parents either.

What makes them suspects in other people’s eyes is loaded waffle based on nothing substantial, factual or based in reality. But hey if you saw yourself in the type of poster I described and are now taking offence, that much is on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,989 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

or not be capable of putting key in fueled with alcohol

You really get off on these comments, don't you?

I said it on the other thread, I find it deeply disturbing the thrill you seem to be getting from your hate for the McCanns.

You are f*cking odd. Seriously odd.

I don't need to explain why I thank a post or why I do not.

It's that simple

You took something else from the post

projected it on me

Then accused me of stating they deserved it.

Take back your lies.

Cool your jets there pal, how many times do I have to say it, I know you don’t have to explain yourself.

However if your asked to explain yourself and you refuse to then you leave yourself open to being misunderstood. Simples

What makes them suspects in other people’s eyes is loaded waffle based on nothing substantial, factual or based in reality. But hey if you saw yourself in the type of poster I described and are now taking offence, that much is on you.

Offence ? Really ? Your as bad as the people your complaining about,your just blind to it.

Cool your jets there pal, how many times do I have to say it, I know you don’t have to explain yourself.

However if your asked to explain yourself and you refuse to then you leave yourself open to being misunderstood. Simples

I didn't make the statement. I had nothing to explain.

You simply read something into the post that wasn't there

Then you told lies.

No bother. You don't want to do the right thing and retract your lies.

That's grand

Offence ? Really ? Your as bad as the people your complaining about,your just blind to it.

Me? As bad as people who pretend to be neutral while only being interested in anything that might implicate the parents? As bad as people who have no interest in discussing anything new or any new suspects and only want to reek over 13 year old ground and further twist the knife? As bad as those who claim to care about what happened to Madeleine but have no interest in discussing any new info or anything other than lies and fantasies? As bad as people who make up things that never happened and then scuttle off and refuse to answer when asked for proof? As bad as those who feign concern for Madeleine’s siblings while continuing to slander their parents with unfounded bile?

Na bud, I don’t think so.

• Advertisement

I didn't make the statement. I had nothing to explain.

You simply read something into the post that wasn't there

Then you told lies.

No bother. You don't want to do the right thing and retract your lies.

That's grand

COCONUTS!!

Take back your lies!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, you thanked a post that insinuated they deserved to have their child taken, when you were called out on it you refused to answer.. then you got all bum hurt because I wouldn’t let it go..

You still haven’t explained why you thanked it so I still think you agreed with the post

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement