Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Irish opinions flying for me atm, just hit the €10 mark for the third time in two weeks, but went to cash out on a tesco gift card and its not on the rewards section today, not interested in the other rewards anybody have the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

L1011 wrote: »
    Theres a good chance cheques are totally dead after all this - volume of use has gone off its last cliff now. They are stupidly expensive for banks to manage and they will not protest their death

What about all the Lottery winners who get a cheque?

Irish opinions flying for me atm, just hit the €10 mark for the third time in two weeks, but went to cash out on a tesco gift card and its not on the rewards section today, not interested in the other rewards anybody have the same issue?

Just checked my Rewards page and it's not there.Even though the Reward Page features a Tesco Gift Card with the caption "Spend Less on Groceries, Fill your trolly with a Tesco gift card.Available Now". Strange,maybe it's just a glitch.I'm like you I'm only interested in the Tesco card really.

Got my virtual card for red c now someone tell me how to import to PayPal if you can’t I’ll import it or amazon as a gift card

Got my virtual card for red c now someone tell me how to import to PayPal if you can’t I’ll import it or amazon as a gift card

Interested myself in how this works as I'm waiting on RED C too.

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »

Just checked ,got my code also.How to get it to Pay Pal is the next problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Red c finally paid out woo hoo

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I meant last week or two weeks ago I signed up and nothing yet I’ll be patient and see my partner signed up and he got nothing either yet

Same.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Just checked ,got my code also.How to get it to Pay Pal is the next problem.

So, what i did was add the virtual card to my PayPal account then made a new PayPal account, sent the €50 to the new account then sent it back to my original account then transferred to my bank account.

I thought they might not let me make a new account with the same phone number and address but they did.

I hope this helps.

Toxica wrote: »
    So, what i did was add the virtual card to my PayPal account then made a new PayPal account, sent the €50 to the new account then sent it back to my original account then transferred to my bank account.

I thought they might not let me make a new account with the same phone number and address but they did.

I hope this helps.

That process was to get the voucher to your bank account,yes? But just to get it to your Pay Pal account..was it easy?

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Red c finally paid out woo hoo

Problem for me is getting it to my Pay pal account,waiting for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

That process was to get the voucher to your bank account,yes? But just to get it to your Pay Pal account..was it easy?

Yes, you just add it to your paypal account as a new credit card.

Problem for me is getting it to my Pay pal account,waiting for help.

you can add the card to your paypal account and transfer the 50 it to a friend/family members paypal account using the card as payment - then they send it back to you and it will be in your actual paypal balance where you can then withdraw it to your linked bank account

hope you can follow that, it sounds long winded but took me a minute

Toxica wrote: »

I hope this helps.

So I could send my €50 to my boyfriend and he then could send me his €50 to my PayPal then transfer to bank

So I could send my €50 to my boyfriend and he then could send me his €50 to my PayPal then transfer to bank

yes

yes

Just did it thank you.

I sent him €50 and he only got €47.96 There is fee of €2.05 but its better than nothing.

He sent me his €50 and I got a full €50 weird? oh well spilt the difference I’ll buy him a coke in the shop ha ha

you can add the card to your paypal account and transfer the 50 it to a friend/family members paypal account using the card as payment - then they send it back to you and it will be in your actual paypal balance where you can then withdraw it to your linked bank account

My daughter is coming down for the weekend and she's a whizz on E bay,Pay pal etc.She's a friend on my PP account so I'll let it to her to sort it.I'm sure she'll do it for me easy,if it can be done.

Just did it thank you.

I sent him €50 and he only got €47.96 There is fee of €2.05 but its better than nothing.

He sent me his €50 and I got a full €50 weird? oh well spilt the difference I’ll buy him a coke in the shop ha ha

you need to select friends and family when sending otherwise it goes through as good and services and incurs a paypal fee

My daughter is coming down for the weekend and she's a whizz on E bay,Pay pal etc.She's a friend on my PP account so I'll let it to her to sort it.I'm sure she'll do it for me easy,if it can be done.

it can be done, i have the money in my revolut account now

I just want to get to my PP account as I'll spend it from there.Not bothered getting it to my Bank acc.

• Advertisement

I just want to get to my PP account as I'll spend it from there.Not bothered getting it to my Bank acc.

log onto paypal then select wallet select add credit card and enter the details and away you go

• Registered Users Posts: 9,917 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Anyone figure out if it can go to a Credit Union account yet?
    I don't have PayPal or any of that stuff.

Anyone figure out if it can go to a Credit Union account yet?
    I don't have PayPal or any of that stuff.

do you have the online credit union account ?

log onto paypal then select wallet select add credit card and enter the details and away you go

Will do that tomorrow when she comes down.She will have control.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,917 ✭✭✭thesandeman

do you have the online credit union account ?

Yep sort of, I think.
    I pay my landlord through an app and can check my balance.
    That's all I know.

Yep sort of, I think.
    I pay my landlord through an app and can check my balance.
    That's all I know.

So you should be able to add the card to your account and make a payment into your own credit union account then, I have that option on my online account

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

did you all get that virtual card immediately after filling out the form? I've filled mine out last night and still got nothing back yet

did you all get that virtual card immediately after filling out the form? I've filled mine out last night and still got nothing back yet

The email came about ten minutes later from PERX
    Have you checked your spam/junk folder ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

The email came about ten minutes later from PERX
    Have you checked your spam/junk folder ?

Yeah, nothing at all :/

• Advertisement

Yeah, nothing at all :/

only thing i can think of is a mistake was made in the email address, i used to vouchers and got both emails straight away
    send them an email to see what they can do for you

Advertisement